Best Import Motors, Inc.

1501 Buck Jones Road, Raleigh, NC 27606

1 of 1 review

Great service

by from Mountain City, TN |

I recently purchased a vehicle from this dealer. I was very impressed with the service and openness of this shop. When I arrived the vehicle I was there to see was in the workshop area up on a floor jack. Mohammed had found something with one of the tires he didn't like. While the vehicle was in the air I decided to look underneath. As soon as I was under it I was asked to come out from under the car. I assumed it was because they didn't want me looking too hard. How wrong I was. They proceeded to place a jack stand under it and then gave me a rolling floor dolly to move around more easily. The shop area was spotless and well kept. After driving the vehicle, I decided to purchase it ..."as is" and drove it home that night, A 3 hour drive. On the way home I noticed a shudder in the transmission and contacted Mohammed in the morning. He was very understanding and concerned with making this right. After discussing various resolutions, He stepped up and bought a transmission and had it shipped to a shop of my choice. He really went out of his way to make sure that I was happy. He didn't have to do any of this as the vehicle was purchased as is. I can't speak highly enough of my experience with this dealer. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from him.

(1-1 of 1 review)