New Country Motor Cars

Service 877-361-5016

Where Outstanding Comes Standard

Mercedes C300 purchased with Don Salierno

by from Waterford CT |

New Country Motor Cars was an exceptional dealer to purchase a Mercedes. I had the pleasure of dealing with Don Salierno who made sure everything went smoothly from the minute I stepped in the door to the time I left the dealership with my CPO Mercedes C300. I spent quite a bit of time researching what I really wanted before I arrived at New Country Motors. Don showed me the cars I was interested in and suggested we go for a ride. He is a very easy going, friendly person who does not pressure you at all but rather is willing to spend the time to be sure you get the car YOU want. He took the time and answered any (and all) questions or concerns. Don also took the time after the sale to be sure everything was going well with the car. If you are interested in buying a Mercedes at a great dealership with competitive pricing, and employees who put your needs first...this is the place to go and ask for Don.

New Country Motor Cars responded to this review

July 27, 2013

Thanks very much for the great review on your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review Don , and we are very glad that your enjoying your vehicle. Sincerly, Mark Hoch General Manager mhoch@newcountry.com

Great purchase with a low pressure dealership!

by from Longmeadow MA |

I recently purchased a used car from New Country Mercedes Benz in Hartford CT. I was treated well right from the beginning, Don Salierno was very good with the sales end and when we needed a little more help with the final numbers, Mark Hoch the GM came through to make it all possible. I think I got a great deal on the purchase and final trade in allowance for my car. The whole process was a pleasure to go through and I would recommend them highly.

Mr. Leonard Katz

by from West Hartford Ct. |

asst. Brenda very courteous and knowledgeable . Mechanic Henry Gallion very polite and did a good job on my car . It came back from shop very clean and was in good condition .

Free Car Washes

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I purchased a C-300 just over 3 years ago for myself and then bought a GLK-350 for my wife 2 years ago both with the understanding & promise we could have our cars washed at our dealer for as long as we owned our vehicles. We have been using this service regularly. Today when I went in for a wash before meeting with a client, I was told there would be no more washes ! This breaks a promise ! Since we are both in business we need our cars to look their best. This has happened before but after a short while the washes were reinstated ! We hope that is the case this time. It would be the right thing to do ... a perk that separates Mercedes from other dealers and would continue what your competition has not taken away ! Peter G.

Questionable Service

by from Tolland, CT |

I brought my car in for maintenance and to resolve a 'check engine' light. I was told by service consultant Jason Lewis when I picked up the car, which took much longer than I was led to believe it would, that it was a loose connection and it was resolved. Once I got home, I noticed the check engine light was still on. I returned to the dealer and after the service advisor talked to the mechanic, was told it needed parts they did not have, and they'd let me know when they were in. That was seven weeks ago and I have not had a call. What's more, when I looked at the service receipt later on, it said the front springs were broken. The service advisor never mentioned this, nor did they repair or schedule further work. All in all, a useless expensive trip leaving more unanswered questions than when I went in. This is not the first time I've had problems with their service, as I have had previous complaints that were not fixed in one visit. I don't think I will be returning for future service.

Customer

by from Guilford |

I had a very good experience when I recently purchased a car from mirella. She was a great sales person very attentive and intelligent!

I am very pleased

by from Manchester, CT |

This is the second time I have used the service department. It was a perfect experience. Everyone was welcoming, efficient, professional and polite.

New Country provided me with excellent customer

by from Rocky Hill CT |

For eight years I have experienced excellent customer service at New Country, Dean(sales)and Jerrod provided commendable professional/courteous service . I recently returned to New Country to purchase another C class.It was a seamless transition.My test drive was arranged in minutes . The service definitely compliments the expectations and prestige of a Mercedes. I admire the team work displayed, everyone there offers to help as soon as you walk through the door . I recommend New Country to any first time buyer and seasoned buyers. Great Job. Thank you for your service .

Great service operation

by from Hartford, CT |

Bought a 2011 C300 about a year ago. 6 months left on warranty and noticed one brake pad wearing faster than normal. Also a check engine light came on. New Country replaced a thermostat, flushed cooling system, replaced two brake pads and a caliper, all under the warranty while I drove a very nice loaner car. The service operation is extremely smooth and efficient. I was very impressed.

Jason at New Country Mercedes Benz in Hartford

by from Hartford, CT |

Thank you for a great service experience! Even without an appointment you still exceeded my expectations. Great!

Great service

by from Windsor,ct |

My car was serviced at New Country Motors, they were very professional from the start to the finish. I was greeted by Brenda who up dated my info., and prepared a loaner car so I didn't have to wait around. I requested James Morrison because he is one of New Countries top notch mechanics. He goes over my car with care and informs me as to what is going on w/my car and potential future concerns. When leaving Ivette Cintron explained the work and fees that was charged in a very professional manner. Over all my experience with New Country was great.