New Country Motor Cars

Service 877-361-5016

Where Outstanding Comes Standard

Mercedes C300 purchased with Don Salierno

by from Waterford CT |

New Country Motor Cars was an exceptional dealer to purchase a Mercedes. I had the pleasure of dealing with Don Salierno who made sure everything went smoothly from the minute I stepped in the door to the time I left the dealership with my CPO Mercedes C300. I spent quite a bit of time researching what I really wanted before I arrived at New Country Motors. Don showed me the cars I was interested in and suggested we go for a ride. He is a very easy going, friendly person who does not pressure you at all but rather is willing to spend the time to be sure you get the car YOU want. He took the time and answered any (and all) questions or concerns. Don also took the time after the sale to be sure everything was going well with the car. If you are interested in buying a Mercedes at a great dealership with competitive pricing, and employees who put your needs first...this is the place to go and ask for Don.

New Country Motor Cars responded to this review

July 27, 2013

Thanks very much for the great review on your experience. We appreciate you taking the time to review Don , and we are very glad that your enjoying your vehicle. Sincerly, Mark Hoch General Manager mhoch@newcountry.com

Mirela Cristache

by from Northampton Ma |

Just a quick note to thank Mirela for a great experience at New Country Mercedes Benz. Mirela is extremely personable and knows the product better than anyone. If a new Mercedes is in your future you will be well served by visiting Mirela at New Country. Thom Broadhurst

Made me feel like I was wasting their time

by from Windsor Locks, CT |

Saw a previous review regarding a business owner who was treated less than professionally as a customer which mirrored my experience at New Country, so I felt it was appropriate to validate that the same experience happened to me. I own a business an am very in-tune with making sure the customer has a positive and professional experience. My experience at New Country gave me the feeling that I was wasting their time and the sales team literally ignored me upon my first visit to their Sales Dept. and my first time at a Mercedes Dealership. I Don't ever want to go back to New Country again no matter how good of a deal, because I left with just a plain bad taste in my mouth. Rude salesperson and an unprofessional attitude. Unbelievable that this dealership is in business!

Best customer service at a dealership!!

by from Wethersfield, CT |

I just bought my C300 in the summer and went to this dealership for service. They got me in quickly and everyone was so friendly and helpful. Jason was my customer service "expert" and he was kind, personable and very helpful. He called me to keep me informed of what was happening and my car was ready exactly when they said it would be! I would recommend this dealership to everyone especially if you have had previous negative experiences at a dealership- this one will change how you feel!!

Service consultant, Alex Ordonez

by from Hartford, CT |

Very friendly and reliable service. Explained all the problems very well, spent time in addressing concerns.

Dishonest and deceptive

by from Kingston, New York |

They are nothing more than con men. Dishonest through and through. They actually had the gall to email inflated figures from Kelly Blue book to show that they had discounted their overpriced vehicle by thousands. When I called them on it and gave them actual numbers, instead of fixing their deceptive advertising and apologizing, they went on the defensive and immediately shot back the car was sold-only to show back up on their wed page the following week. They are just the epitome of dishonest used car salesmen. Go somewhere else. They are waiting for the sucker. If you do your homework on the car they want nothing to do with you. They are trolling for the unsuspecting sucker that will take them at their word.

New 2014 ML350

by from Enfield, CT |

I just picked up my new 2014 ML350 yesterday. I special ordered it and it was worth the wait! The professionalism of my sales consultant, Don Salierno along with Mark Hoch and Jerrold Winful, made this a stress free experience. Don was extremely courteous, accommodating and professional at all times through the process. I appreciated Don's friendliness and quick follow through with any questions I had. I highly recommend New Country and will be contacting Don again when my husband looks for his next vehicle. I want to especially thank Mark Hoch, for making this deal possible. ? ? ?

Great buying experience. Highly recommended

by from Hartford, Ct |

I typically dread going into a new car showroom. Not looking forward to the bombardment of salesmen. Not the case here. Salesman Don Salierno made this a great buying experience. Very respectful. Gave my wife and I space to gather our thoughts as we shopped around. No pushy salesman here. Knowledgeable and very informative. I would not hesitate to deal with Don again. Thanks so much.

Great service

by from Harwinton, CT |

We did not buy our Mercedes from New Country, but we were having some steering wheel problems. I went on line and chose New Country because of the great reviews they received. Well this one is to be added to the great ones. The problem was in the steering column which was not able to be repaired so a new steering column was ordered and replaced in a matter of a few days. The whole experience was great. The staff was professional, and treated me like a valued customer. The facility was beautiful and very clean. Thank you all for the great service and making my Mercedes whole again. I would recommend you to any Mercedes owner who was in need of service.

Great place for service

by from Easthampton MA |

Have purchased two cars from them and have been extremely satisfied with the sales process. Their service department is fantastic. They have always been extremely courteous, accommodating and prompt. Our cars have always come back to us in great condition. Everyone I've dealt with it very professional and very nice. Thank you New Country Mercedes for being a great place to do business with.

Enjoyable buying experience

by from Vernon, CT |

I just bought a late model CPO E Class mercedes at New Country Motors. The professionalism of my sales consultant (Don Salierno) along with the rest of the sales staff made this a stress-free experience. I appreciated Don's friendliness and quick follow through. I had an email from him before I got home after my first visit. He was also quick to respond to follow up inquiries. Personnel throughout the dealership went above and beyond to ensure that I was well taken care of. I highly recommend New Country and will be contacting Don when I look for another vehicle.