Oakland Mitsubishi

2500 Webster St, Oakland, CA 94612

New 866-550-2911
Used 888-772-0158
Service 866-621-7891

CK ENTERPRISES has expanded and is now OAKLAND MITSUBISHI!

These guys are the best

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

I went to OM to buy a pre-owned Honda civic they had on sale. The dealership is run by Chris and his BIL Jeff. I test drove the car with Jeff and I got the impression rightaway that it was not a regular dealership where the car is put on sale at a fancy price and then you need to wait/haggle/bicker/beg for 3 hours to get a reasonable price you're willing to pay the car at. They put up a no haggle price and they'll tell you upfront what you're buying. No pressure. The car was priced well below the KBB price. Despite that, they happily agreed to fix the rear view lights (which had a small dent) and polish the headlights at no extra charge. They were very co-operative and transparent with the who dealing. This is my first car and I've been to atleast half a dozen dealers before. And these were the only guys I felt like I could trust to give me an honest opinion. Chris even gave me a 30days limited warranty for free since I was a little skeptical of buying it without having a independent mechanic inspecting the car. I'd definitely definitely recommend these guys.

Oakland Mitsubishi responded to this review

January 1, 2013

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and the dealership. Hope you had a good trip back to Southern California in your new car. We try our best to make the car buying process easy and enjoyable! - Chris

Best Mitsubishi car dealership in bay area

by from Sunnyvale, CA |

I decided to buy 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander and that was the only easier part.... talking to different dealers was a pain.... but then I some how got in touch with Chris from Oakland Mitsubishi... believe me from then on, it was all smooth :-) Chris, patiently answered all my queries and help me chose the right variant at a fabulous price. Chris also helped me get the best rate for car finance... and to my convenience Chris facilitated all this over the phone... Finally today I went and just picked my car after the formal paper work and it was a wonderful experience overall. Thank you Chris for all your help and co-operation. I would recommend to talk to Chris once if you plan to buy a new Mitsubishi car.

They are great to work with.

by from San Rafael CA |

I found a used Ford Escape online. From the first phone call I felt comfortable. The whole experience was easy; they were very reasonable and helpful. They went out of their way to add extras and to deliver the car to me. Honest and nice.

Oakland Mitsubishi responded to this review

March 27, 2013

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with as well. Please keep us in mind for any future auto needs. Thank you, Chris.

My New Car

by from Santa Cruz, CA |

I had a conversation with them over the phone and told them exactly what I was looking for and they were able to help me without any hassles or negativity