Dorian Ford Inc

35900 Gratiot Avenue, Clinton Township, MI 48035

New 888-551-5916
Used 888-547-3470
Service 888-250-5135

Get So Much More For So Much Less at Dorian Ford, located on Gratiot between 15 & 16 Mile Rds in Clinton Twp

Used Car Lot Has Exceptional Variety

by from Clinton Township, MI |

The used car lot at Dorian Ford had exactly what I was looking for. I was disappointed that I could not find the mustang of my choice at other dealers. When I visited Dorian I was welcomed on the lot and shown all of the available used mustangs for sale. The selection was superb and I ended up finding my mustang of choice!

February 28, 2014

Howard, thanks for your kind review. We really appreciate it!! - Carolyn Dorian

New truck

by from roseville |

Lisa is phenomenonal. She found the exact truck I wanted.

Great Service

by from Warren, MI |

Took my escape in for service. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I didn't wait long and the work was done quickly. Thank you Roxanne.

October 17, 2014

Jane, Thank-you for sharing your recent service visit working with Roxanne. We really appreciate you providing this feedback and we are thrilled your experience was positive! Sincerely, Carolyn Dorian

Great Selection and Helpful Salesperson

by from Macomb, MI |

Great experience purchasing a new Ford truck. Their selection of trucks was excellent. My salesperson, Nathan Champ, was knowledgeable and helped me pick out what I needed. Thanks Nathan.

efficient, courteous and respectful staff

by from Waaaay up north |

Sometimes buying a car can be a not so pleasant experience. I am a no nonsense person who knows what he wants. Having done some on-line research about the car I was considering, I felt I was prepared for the "encounter" with the pressure of dealing with the typical car salesperson. Most of my contact was through the internet or by phone since I live a long way from Dorian Ford. My small town local Ford dealer had almost no inventory and not a single car that came even close to what I wanted. Also I did not want to wait for eight weeks or more for one to be delivered. So I googled "Michigan Ford Dealers" and randomly picked Dorian form the extensive list and initiated an exploratory phone call. Much to my relief I was helped by a straight forward, knowledgeable, and most importantly, respectful salesperson. He turned out to be the sales manager who just happened to share my first name, Gary. We talked a little turkey and the rest is as they say is "history". I subsequently purchased the 2015 Fusion that met my needs (and the exact color that kept the little lady happy, happy,. happy). The 556 mile trip home was a pleasure, helped a great deal by the very quiet cabin and the 30 plus average mpg. I only have one complaint about the car. I'm afraid it's temporarily smarter than I am!

Great Selection, Helpful Staff

by from Macomb, MI |

We were referred to Dorian Ford by a friend. They had the car we wanted available right now. The service we received was better than any other dealer. We?ve never been treated better and will continue to use Dorian Ford for service and sales until we?re done purchasing vehicles.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Shelly for taking the time to share your opinion of our dealership. We couldn't be happier to know that you are satisfied with your purchase! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Carolyn Dorian

Wear nice clothes

by from Sterling Heights, mi |

I went there after working on my daughter's house all day. I was painting and doing some tile work so my old jeans and T shirt were stained with paint and grout. Went there to buy a NEW pick up and the salesman kept pushing me to look at their used inventory. My wife met me there on her way home from work. I would ask a question and the salesman would look at my wife and answer. He kept asking her questions about options even after she told him that this would be my truck and she had nothing to do with it. He asked me 4 times if I was sure I wanted to buy a new truck instead of a used truck. He made me feel as if I was wasting his time so I left and stopped at the Chrysler dealer on the way home. Bought a NEW Ram 1500 that night. By the way, I paid cash for the Ram. Don't judge a person or what they can afford by what they're wearing.

September 2, 2014

Hi Charlie, I don't think you have the right Ford dealership. This is Dorian Ford where we are friends of the working people. I've been here for 27 years and we never judge a book by its cover, and I preach that to all of my salespeople. I've personally sold plenty of vehicles to painters, contractors, carpenters, brick layers, (mostly on rainy days when they're not working) and many other people who felt they did not have to come in dressed in their fancy clothes. I would like to invite you to come in and meet me. Sincerely, Gary Torrento-Sales Manager.

Best salesman ever: Richard Mina

by from Sterling Heights Mi |

I have been going to Dorian Ford for years and I am never disappointed. I always go to Richard Mina. He was referred to me by a friend. He gets me what I look for in my cars. He is very patient and listens to my needs. I bought the 2014 Fusion and am very satisfied. I referred him to all my friends!

August 28, 2014

Faith, thank you for the nice review and for sharing your recent purchase experience working with Richard Mina. We are very pleased to hear it! - Carolyn Dorian

good location easy in and easy out

by from Mt. Clemens, Mi. 48043 |

beautyful show room with caring people, I bought a car at this dealership due to car that I wanted, and price.

Best truck yet

by from macomb, mi |

Love our new F150 and Explorer from Dorian Ford. Very easy to work with, no pressure, Great deals. Will continue to purchase and service our new vehicles at Dorian Ford.

June 25, 2014

Great to hear about your experience. Thank you for the review!! - Carolyn Dorian

great sales team!!

by from clinton twp |

i recently visited dorian ford to explore my options on purchasing a new vehicle. The sales team at dorian ford is top notch! the gentlemen i spoke with was extreamly helpful and answered all my questions to the fullest. Definatley will be back to bring in friends and family members!

June 25, 2014