Dorian Ford Inc

35900 Gratiot Avenue, Clinton Township, MI 48035

Quick Sale

by from Warren, MI |

Great quick sales experience with Dorian Ford! Would definitely go back!!

Great Salesmanship and Customer Service

by from Warren, MI |

This month I both brought a car in for service AND purchased a new vehicle. Both processes went so smoothly and I would definitely come back to Dorian Ford for my next vehicle purchase or other service. My salesman, Brandon, went out of his way to get me pricing on a variety of vehicles to help assure me I was purchasing the vehicle right for me. I decided on a 2015 Ford Fusion! Perfect for those long commutes!

Used car dept bought a 2010 Ford Fusion

by from Oak Park, Mi. 48237 |

My husband and I were advised to go to this particular dealership to see Mr. Michael McDonnell in the "used car dept" as a car was previously purchased there from him.. We were a bit hesitant as we have only had "GM" vehicles our whole lives. The expectations were all very true! Mr. McDonnell was not only very pleasant and knowledgeable, but made us feel very comfortable and secure with this transaction. He was patient with our many questions and efficient. There would be no hesitation in recommending this gentleman at Dorian Ford for a fair and honest deal. He is a great representative of this dealership.

Dissatisfied

by from Chesterfield Mi 48051 |

In May 2014 I went with a retired Ford friend to lease a Ford Focus hatchback .Standare equipment. Being an eighty yr.old widow I trusted the two men to give me the best deal. Well I find I am paying more for my cr then Catalac charges to lease a car . My friends and ffamily are not pleased. I pay 272.00 dollars a month. I find this a bit much for a car that has no extras . At this point I will go elsewhere to lease again. Sincerely Claudette E. Baron

Used car

by from Clinton twp, mi |

Usually purchasing new vehicles from nathan champ I want to buy a used beater for my kid, the car was prices way below KBB and I expected to pay 2k-3k more for the vehicles I was looking for, however Dorian had one exactly as wanted, so much cheaper than other dealerships. They performed an amazing safety check on th vehicle and I have absolutely no problems with it.

I love DORIAN FORD and my new Ford Fusion!

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

5-stars for Brandon Gardner and for Mike Dorian Ford! I just leased my new 2015 Ford Fusion from Dorian Ford and I love it! I stopped in after work and met my salesperson Brandon Gardner. He priced out a Fusion lease and when I told him I didn't think I could afford it, he didn't pressure me to buy. Instead, Brandon took the time to show me more available pricing options and proved to me that I could make it work. He broke it down for me weekly and he really helped me see the value of the new Fusion. A week later, I went back to the dealership and was able to get the exact car I wanted from their HUGE inventory. Brandon showed me that my 2015 Ford Fusion has a standard back-up-camera and he even got me a remote car starter. How nice! As a young female I was nervous to shop for a new car on my own but after my experience at Dorian Ford, I recommend them to everyone I know. They have caring staff, great deals, and an so many cars to choose from in their inventory. I love my new car! CHEERS!

awesome experience

by from Macomb, MI |

Told one of the salesmen, Anthony Mazza, to keep me informed on good deals on Ford F-150s. One day he called and gave me all the details on a 2013 F-150 and the next day I was in the dealership purchasing it. We are so happy that Anthony followed up on the information and made the process so easy. He found the perfect deal with rebates and a trade in bonus that we couldn't refuse. We love Anthony and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Excellent new car buying experience!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

This was the first new car I've purchased in nearly 9 years. (Obviously technology has changed a lot in that time!). My Dad and I arrived to test drive some new vehicles, and we were introduced to our salesperson, Anthony Mazza. Anthony was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and non-pressuring. He made sure all of my questions were answered, took the time to test drive with us and demonstrate features on the cars. We had been to another Ford dealership and had a frustrating experience with a very inattentive salesperson, and we were so glad we came to Dorion and met Anthony. He worked very hard to find me a vehicle, to obtain a price, and orchestrated the financial process and vehicle prep. I would highly recommend Dorion Ford to anyone in the market for a vehicle, and especially would recommend asking for Anthony. I will definitely be sharing my sales/purchase experience with everyone I know - we were impressed! Thank you Anthony, and I love my new Fusion! :) -Tracey S.

Used Car

by from Plymouth, MI |

I emailed this dealership to see if a car I seen on the website was still available. Never got an answer.

Dorian Ford Inc responded to this review

November 11, 2014

Nantup, We value every customer's opinion. Customer service is our main goal and it appears you did not receive that in your experiences with us. If you would like to discuss this issue further; please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Best Regards, Carolyn Dorian, cdorian@dorianford.com

New truck

by from roseville |

Lisa is phenomenonal. She found the exact truck I wanted.

Dorian Ford Inc responded to this review