Dorian Ford Inc

35900 Gratiot Avenue, Clinton Township, MI 48035

Used car

by from Clinton twp, mi |

Usually purchasing new vehicles from nathan champ I want to buy a used beater for my kid, the car was prices way below KBB and I expected to pay 2k-3k more for the vehicles I was looking for, however Dorian had one exactly as wanted, so much cheaper than other dealerships. They performed an amazing safety check on th vehicle and I have absolutely no problems with it.

I love DORIAN FORD and my new Ford Fusion!

by from Clinton Twp., MI |

5-stars for Brandon Gardner and for Mike Dorian Ford! I just leased my new 2015 Ford Fusion from Dorian Ford and I love it! I stopped in after work and met my salesperson Brandon Gardner. He priced out a Fusion lease and when I told him I didn't think I could afford it, he didn't pressure me to buy. Instead, Brandon took the time to show me more available pricing options and proved to me that I could make it work. He broke it down for me weekly and he really helped me see the value of the new Fusion. A week later, I went back to the dealership and was able to get the exact car I wanted from their HUGE inventory. Brandon showed me that my 2015 Ford Fusion has a standard back-up-camera and he even got me a remote car starter. How nice! As a young female I was nervous to shop for a new car on my own but after my experience at Dorian Ford, I recommend them to everyone I know. They have caring staff, great deals, and an so many cars to choose from in their inventory. I love my new car! CHEERS!

awesome experience

by from Macomb, MI |

Told one of the salesmen, Anthony Mazza, to keep me informed on good deals on Ford F-150s. One day he called and gave me all the details on a 2013 F-150 and the next day I was in the dealership purchasing it. We are so happy that Anthony followed up on the information and made the process so easy. He found the perfect deal with rebates and a trade in bonus that we couldn't refuse. We love Anthony and would recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Excellent new car buying experience!

by from St. Clair Shores, MI |

This was the first new car I've purchased in nearly 9 years. (Obviously technology has changed a lot in that time!). My Dad and I arrived to test drive some new vehicles, and we were introduced to our salesperson, Anthony Mazza. Anthony was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and non-pressuring. He made sure all of my questions were answered, took the time to test drive with us and demonstrate features on the cars. We had been to another Ford dealership and had a frustrating experience with a very inattentive salesperson, and we were so glad we came to Dorion and met Anthony. He worked very hard to find me a vehicle, to obtain a price, and orchestrated the financial process and vehicle prep. I would highly recommend Dorion Ford to anyone in the market for a vehicle, and especially would recommend asking for Anthony. I will definitely be sharing my sales/purchase experience with everyone I know - we were impressed! Thank you Anthony, and I love my new Fusion! :) -Tracey S.

Used Car

by from Plymouth, MI |

I emailed this dealership to see if a car I seen on the website was still available. Never got an answer.

November 11, 2014

Nantup, We value every customer's opinion. Customer service is our main goal and it appears you did not receive that in your experiences with us. If you would like to discuss this issue further; please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Best Regards, Carolyn Dorian, cdorian@dorianford.com

New truck

by from roseville |

Lisa is phenomenonal. She found the exact truck I wanted.

October 27, 2014

Thanks Shawn! We hope you love your new truck! - Carolyn Dorian

Great Service

by from Warren, MI |

Took my escape in for service. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I didn't wait long and the work was done quickly. Thank you Roxanne.

October 17, 2014

Jane, Thank-you for sharing your recent service visit working with Roxanne. We really appreciate you providing this feedback and we are thrilled your experience was positive! Sincerely, Carolyn Dorian

Great Selection and Helpful Salesperson

by from Macomb, MI |

Great experience purchasing a new Ford truck. Their selection of trucks was excellent. My salesperson, Nathan Champ, was knowledgeable and helped me pick out what I needed. Thanks Nathan.

efficient, courteous and respectful staff

by from Waaaay up north |

Sometimes buying a car can be a not so pleasant experience. I am a no nonsense person who knows what he wants. Having done some on-line research about the car I was considering, I felt I was prepared for the "encounter" with the pressure of dealing with the typical car salesperson. Most of my contact was through the internet or by phone since I live a long way from Dorian Ford. My small town local Ford dealer had almost no inventory and not a single car that came even close to what I wanted. Also I did not want to wait for eight weeks or more for one to be delivered. So I googled "Michigan Ford Dealers" and randomly picked Dorian form the extensive list and initiated an exploratory phone call. Much to my relief I was helped by a straight forward, knowledgeable, and most importantly, respectful salesperson. He turned out to be the sales manager who just happened to share my first name, Gary. We talked a little turkey and the rest is as they say is "history". I subsequently purchased the 2015 Fusion that met my needs (and the exact color that kept the little lady happy, happy,. happy). The 556 mile trip home was a pleasure, helped a great deal by the very quiet cabin and the 30 plus average mpg. I only have one complaint about the car. I'm afraid it's temporarily smarter than I am!

Great Selection, Helpful Staff

by from Macomb, MI |

We were referred to Dorian Ford by a friend. They had the car we wanted available right now. The service we received was better than any other dealer. We?ve never been treated better and will continue to use Dorian Ford for service and sales until we?re done purchasing vehicles.

September 8, 2014

Thank you Shelly for taking the time to share your opinion of our dealership. We couldn't be happier to know that you are satisfied with your purchase! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future! Sincerely, Carolyn Dorian