Jaguar Land Rover Harrisburg

Used 877-513-1175 Used877-513-1175
Service 888-757-4766 Service 888-757-4766

Evoque

by from Lancaster, Pa |

Purchased our 2013 Evoque from Tony and couldn't be happier. The whole staff was great. The owner of the store even came out and thanked us for our business.

I was lucky to have gotten a Great Salespeson Eric

by from Ephrata PA |

I contacted dealership on a Sunday via email after researching the Discovery Sport and Eric Lucas reached out to me immediately. We set up an appotiment the next day, saw the car we liked and was given thorough details of the car, The finance mgr Jonathan came out to help with the numbers, worked on our application with the bank and BOOM got us approved with the best rate & comfortable monthly payment. We were also impressed with the service maintenance they offer, which is picking up your vehicle where ever it is up to 250 miles, they bring you a loaner and not just any loaner but another brand new Land Rover. When they are done they bring it back to you. I can't be more happy and satisfied to have dealt with Eric & Jonathan. If considering leasing a Land Rover, you better hurry because they are running specials right now through 3/31/16. This dealership put an end to my car shopping haggles with every other dealership, they even beat BMW as I was about to sign off on a new BMW X1 and can't be any happier than my new LR Discovery, You guys were the best.

New LR2 Buyer

by from Moscow, PA |

I have bought a 1/2 of a dozen cars via Cars.com over the past 5 years. I have never worked with a nicer, more professional Dealership than this one. The car was in even better condition then the photos. The Dealership was beautiful. The Sales person (Matt) and everyone there were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone! Thank you!

Can't trust this dealership. Go somewhere else!

by from Harrisburg PA |

Pulled the oldest trick in the car repair business. Paid for minor repair and damage something else to get more money. Very dishonest and cheats. Travel to a real Jag dealership. Won't even provide a loaner car. Ridiculous!

Mind those emails...

by from Winchester, VA |

Love cars.com. Heard back from the dealer, who quoted a lower price than the Internet. When I tried to verify it was for the car I was actually interested in, I never heard back. Hope some one's enjoying that LR2! It disappeared shortly after that. :(

Purchase Range Rover Sport

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

I researched Range Rover Sports on-line via Cars.Com. I found this car through your sight and contacted them via phone. I dealt with Mark Reilly and he was great, the process went smooth and the transaction was done in approx 48 hours. When I need another Land Rover I will contact Mark first. Regards,