Jaguar Land Rover Harrisburg

Used 877-513-1175
Service 888-757-4766

Purchase Range Rover Sport

by from Greenville, South Carolina |

I researched Range Rover Sports on-line via Cars.Com. I found this car through your sight and contacted them via phone. I dealt with Mark Reilly and he was great, the process went smooth and the transaction was done in approx 48 hours. When I need another Land Rover I will contact Mark first. Regards,

New LR2 Buyer

by from Moscow, PA |

I have bought a 1/2 of a dozen cars via Cars.com over the past 5 years. I have never worked with a nicer, more professional Dealership than this one. The car was in even better condition then the photos. The Dealership was beautiful. The Sales person (Matt) and everyone there were extremely professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this establishment to anyone! Thank you!

Can't trust this dealership. Go somewhere else!

by from Harrisburg PA |

Pulled the oldest trick in the car repair business. Paid for minor repair and damage something else to get more money. Very dishonest and cheats. Travel to a real Jag dealership. Won't even provide a loaner car. Ridiculous!

Mind those emails...

by from Winchester, VA |

Love cars.com. Heard back from the dealer, who quoted a lower price than the Internet. When I tried to verify it was for the car I was actually interested in, I never heard back. Hope some one's enjoying that LR2! It disappeared shortly after that. :(