Hardy Chevrolet Gainesville

2115 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30501

New 888-231-4157
Used 877-872-6013
Service 877-277-7981

Our mission is to bring you the excellence you expect from a hometown dealership in North Georgia

A true make you feel like family experience

by from Waleska, GA |

Hands down the very best vehicle buying experience we have ever had. From the first person at the dealership to contact us (Bob Maple) to everyone we met that day just a warm inviting/family experience for us. I had looked at 3 other dealerships and decided to go with Hardy not just because they called first but the way they made us feel at ease about making this big purchase. The other dealerships were VERY pushy and we just don't like that. Everyone at Hardy made us feel like we were family, also from the time we arrived there till the deal was done was only a few hours. Compared to spending all day at a dealership, they were very fast but thorough going over the vehicle and all the paperwork. They have earned my business for life!

They take care of you. Great service

by from Gainesville |

Didn't waist my time got right to what mattered. They let me know with in a few minutes if I was approved or not. Told me my payment and was done

Customer for Life!

by from Gainesville, GA |

I can't say enough great things about Kevin Barrett at Hardy Chevrolet. From the minute I met him he was delightful, easy to talk to and made me feel like what I wanted mattered. He wasn't trying to push a sale - he was listening to what mattered to me, what I wanted and said he would find it. And...HE DELIVERED! The buying process was easy - in fact the best buying experience I have ever had. I would definitely make my next purchase from Kevin @ Hardy Chevrolet. He is simply...THE BEST!

Top notch service.

by from Gainesville, Georgia |

Professional and courteous staff. Timely appointment that was true to what we were told. Very satisfied customer. We will be returning customers.

Excellent Service

by from Gainesville GA |

The associates at Hardy Chevrolet always handle my needs with first class service! Tony Crane, Mark Passmore along with Dale Camp and many others provide me with customer service not found anywhere else! The people at the dealership are the reason I have bought exclusively from Hardy Chevrolet going on 18 years and why I'll continue to in the future! Ronnie

The super duo of Enrique and Mike

by from Gainesville Georgia |

Enrique and Mike are the most helpful gentleman I have ever encountered buying cars, I would surely do business with Hardy Chevrolet again just to make sure these two gentlemen get my business. Thus was a super awesome expirience and I love my new car!

Service on vehicle

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

My car was repaired, but it seems like there should have been some paperwork to give me record of what was done. I had to come pick up the car after 6:00, and I know the office/service dept. closes at 6:00. Could someone please mail me a itemized statement of services? I usually do receive some sort of paperwork. Thanks.

great sales and service

by from Gainesville, Ga |

As always Hardy Chevrolet service department took care of my automotive needs. I would recomend them to everyone. The only store I do business with.

Personal respect, wonderful service.

by from Gainesville, GA |

Chris and Mark in service went out of their way to make sure my "mystery" squeak was resolved. They didn't treat me like an unknowledgable person and made sure I understood the repairs. Thank you!

Wonderful Customer Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

Customer service is always great and they answer any questions that I have. Wait time tends to be my least part but I know when I go to anticipate the wait so I usually come with a book or magazine.

Great Service!

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

My experience at Hardy Chevrolet was excellent. They were very friendly and courteous. The sales staff as well as the service staff were very knowledgeable.