Hardy Chevrolet Gainesville

2115 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30501

New 888-231-4157
Used 877-872-6013
Service 877-277-7981

Our mission is to bring you the excellence you expect from a hometown dealership in North Georgia

Hardy Chevrolet Greatness!!

by from Flowery Branch Ga |

The Hardy team is Outstanding! Greg, Wayne and Mike made my buying experience effortless. They went way up and above to make sure I was a satisfied customer. These guys are extraordinarily professional with outstanding integrity. What a blessed experience.

From Sales to Service

by from Gainesville, ga |

From sales to Service, this is the best dealership that I have done business with!!

Drive an hour for service

by from Bethlehem, Ga. |

I never have a problem with the staff at Hardy Chevrolet . Everyone that I deal with has alsways been AWESOME!! They've always gone above and beyond and make sure that I was happy before I leave....I live in Bethlehem Georgia which is an hour away to get my car serviced every time it needs it......I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Wonderful Experience!!

by from Marshville, NC |

Great.... wonderful experience!!....Drove 4 hours to do business with Marie at Hardy Chevrolet.....didn't know that you could still buy a vehicle and have a fun experience doing it!!

Exceptional Care!

by from Braselton, Ga |

Kevin and the staff at Hardy Chevrolet is great all around, and took exceptional care of me!

Hassle free experience

by from Athens,ga |

I thought the service at Hardy Chevrolet was very good. We told my salesman what we had to spend on a truck, they had the truck I was looking for and quoted me a price in just a few minutes HASSLE FREE. My salesman Greg was very informative, he explained in detail about the automobile, programed the phone, and explained the maintenance service program for oil changes. Over all very good experience.

Always helpfull

by from Commerce |

My service advisor is always very helpful. It was done in a timely manner

Purchased a 2012 Lincoln MKX

by from Millen Georgia (Jenkins County) |

We found the car online and drove 3.5 Hours to meet Steve Pierce, about this vehicle. I have bought 6 new Honda's and a used Ford Fusion. BUT THIS HAS BEEN the most total experience my wife and I have ever had. Steve had the car waiting on us that met our every need. After the ride 3.5 hours back home I sit down in my recliner to rest when my phone rang. It was Steve making sure the car was all he said it was and if our trip home was a good one. I recommend Hardy Chevrolet to any one in a used or new car purchase. Looking for a great car great deal, dealing with great people. Call Steve Pierce at Hardy Chevrolet and let him help you out. We not only bought the retirement car of our dreams but we made a friend for life. I would do the whole deal over again. The only downside was They didn't give me enough stars to rate this deal higher. Thank you Steve, Jody and your team. for making this the best experience I have ever had in my life buying a vehicle. The car had one little minor thing that needed repair, he called his technician who was off and within one hour while we did the paperwork he came in on his day off repaired the problem and was there to see us off. They also even made me a offer to fix a repair on my sons car we were driving, but we had already had a appointment set up for this repair. We are still blown away by the hospitality, service, from just down to earth good people. So at night when you look up and see the billion of stars in the sky and you want to make a wish on just one remember the God that made that star and remember He made all of them and the one you wished upon. May God continue to Bless Hardy Chevrolet and everyone that comes to purchase a vehicle from them, You will not regret it. And Steve may you and your family be Blessed in Abundance. And Thank God for giving me the patience to wait until He led me to Steve at Hardy Chevrolet********************************************************************

Love our new truck!!

by from Gainesville, Ga |

Purchasing my new truck was a pleasant experience!! I always dread the "negotiation" part of buying a vehicle....but Sam David made it painless!! He was very professional, I would highly recommend this dealership and Sam to anyone. I LOVE our new truck!!

I am very happy!!

by from Buford Ga. |

Worked with Tony Crane. Everything went smoothly and I am very happy!!

Love my Malibu

by from cumming |

The purchase of my new Malibu was a pleasant experience. Tony Crane and the staff were professional and friendly. We love our Malibu.