Chapman BMW on Camelback

830 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85014

Used 602-308-4269

Poor service experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Paid for oil change that was not performed. Oil Service light not reset. When took back to question if had been performed, was told that the lights were just not reset. Oil is black like tar. Very disappointed.

July 28, 2014

In response to your review on cars.com, Dealerrater, google and Yelp sites I would like to ask you to let us know who you are so that we can investigate your comments further. We have no way of looking to your situation without knowing your name. Please either respond to this post or contact me directly at 602-308-4907 so that we can address your posts correctly and look into the actual events. Thank you and we await your response. Vida Wilson, Customer Relations.

VERY bad experience - Not your dealer

by from PHX, AZ |

After an accident with my previous BMW I have seen look on the net for a local dealership however I did not check them out with other people who had purchased a car from this one. I have owned 5 BMW over the last twenty years and really believe in there quality and have always had excellent experiences with dealers from other States. I assume that all BMW dealerships where help to the same high standards. This dealership was truly not the case. I had to take the car back four time to have thing fixed in a PRE CERTIFIED car. So much for pre certified cars from them. I was out and out lied to by the Service Manager regarding rust on the rotors and the finance sales person tried to sell me additional extended on things that were already covered for several year as well a scratched and dent warrantee on a car that was already scratched and dented. I am still a BMW believer however I would never even THINK of buy another car from them. Please understand, this is just a summary of how bad the dealership performed. The only bright spot in the transaction was the salesman, Bob Husrch who tried his best to make things right. Should he go to another dealership I would highly recommend using him. I think he was embarrassed by the service I received. In summary, although I am disabled and was healing from the accident that brought me in to buy a car, I still believe in BMW's reputation for quality and would buy another, but NEVER from this dealership. Remember "BUYER BEWARE" really applies to these guy and expect to have to fight to get reasonable good service and do not purchase a car from them until you see that they have done all the things they promise or better yet - USE A DIFFERENT DEALERSHIP. Good ones are out there!!

March 15, 2014

Good Afternoon, After researching your complaints and our expedient resolutions to them all we hope you are now enjoying your Ultimate Driving Machine. We work hard to maintain our status as one of the highest rated BMW Dealerships in the Western Region and hope that any further dealings you have with us will be more satisfactory to you. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at 602-308-4907.

Posted a BLUE vehicle as GRAY and knew it!!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Found a vehicle on cars.com from Chapman. It was listed as titanium gray. The pictures were shadowy and the color seemed kinda blue. I contacted dealership by several means (email, online chat, etc.) to have someone confirm the color before we wasted our time going in person. They all swore it was titanium gray. Well, we went and saw it in person, and it was BLUE! So very BLUE! The #1 salesman (he wasn't shy about pointing that out) played dumb like it WAS gray and in just the sun maybe had tints of blue. After some protest, the manager looked up the manufacturer's colors for that model year. It was BLUE, which anyone could obviously see. Can't help but think it is a trick to get people there in person, as I'm sure the more neutral titanium gray color is more popular than blue. This is the 2nd time since car shopping we've had this experience where the color was advertised incorrectly and the dealers played dumb. Beware of this trick!

by from Mesa, AZ |

When I called them and asked for a certain car with certain interior as well as year and model I was told they had what I wanted at a fair price. When I arrived I was told that the salesman I talk to was not in; nor was the car, but they would find me another one. It was, of course, more expensive and had higher miles. I felt they just wanted to get me into the dealership to sell me any car. Then when it can time to do the financing, that individual tried very hard to sell me a bunch additional warrantees and maintenance plans that I already had under the original warrantee and as a Pre-Certified car. He also want to sell me a "scratched and dent warrantee when in fact the car was already chipped and scratched. They told me they would remove them and, at no surprise, did not complete the job. I have own 7 BMW over the last twenty years but had never worked with this dealership before and would never consider buying another one from them. I guess the term "buyer beware" really applies here. It certainly degrades the buying experience of a BMW.

February 13, 2014

Dear Mr. James, After a lot of research we are unable to find where you purchased a vehicle or talked to one of our sales people at this location. Could you possibly provide the names of the sales people and finance person you worked with on your recent purchase so that we can address this correctly? You can call me at 602-308-4907. Thank you! Vida Wilson Chapman BMW on Camelback

Easy to work with

by from Prescott |

Drove down from Prescott to find a rav4, met with Dewayne in the used car department early in the morning. Decided to look at a few more rav4s and spent the whole day looking at lower quality vehicles. Ended up calling Dewayne back at 6:30 pm and he was still there and got us out the door in little time. Low pressure and very professional.

Great Buying Experience

by from scottsdale az |

I was referred to this dealership by a friend. I was looking for a certified bmw...found exactly what I wanted. The salesperson was great at listening to my needs and not pushing a car on me that wasnt what I wanted. I will definately do business with this dealership again.

Excellent Buying Experience..

by from Phoenix , Az |

Found the car we were looking for on-line....Dropped in to take a look. Stated we had a possible trade in... They ( Savas) crunched some numbers for us and we drove out with a new car...No hassels, no worries,....very smooth. Savas was a pleasure to work with , as was all the team down there... Looking forward to send friends and clients....

Great experience, got the car I wanted

by from Surprise, AZ |

Great experience, got the car I wanted, True professionals worked with me on getting the financing done, would definitely recommend Chapman BMW on Camelback to anyone looking for a good no hassle deal. AAA+++

A MUST GO TO DEALERSHIP

by from Phoenix, AZ |

A MUST GO TO DEALERSHIP!! Savas Makridis our Client Advisor, again made our purchase of a 2012 328i a painless experience! Savas is so very knowledgeable, personable and honest! He walked my husband an d I through every question we had and explained everything to us in detail! Savas is definitely the ?GO TO EXPERT? of BMW vehicles! The Sales Manager, Lyle, also took his time to explain in detail financial options, which made us feel very comfortable in our decision . Mike Keys the finance manager finished the paperwork with us and was professional and efficient and thorough. This team at Chapman B MW on Camelback to any potential BMW buyers, are a MUST GO TO TEAM ! You will not be disappointed! It is hard to find people who love what they do AND do what they love! Professionally and personally, they are what made our experience at BMW the reason we are returnin g customers! From Sales to service, the whole team at Chapman BMW o n Camelback do go above and beyond to make sure that your needs are met! Also?my husband and I love the quality of what BMW has to off er and its true that we do drive the ?Ultimate driving machine!?

They will rip you off if you're not careful

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Look at the numbers very carefully before making the purchase. They are very sneaky and tricky. Typical car salesmen. We had a deal before going into the dealership, but when we got there the numbers were different. We didn't realize this until we got home. Fortunately, we did not buy the car and we did not get ripped off.