Chapman BMW on Camelback

New 888-217-2569 New888-217-2569
Used 866-999-0389 Used866-999-0389
Service 877-861-2260 Service 877-861-2260

by from Mesa, AZ |

When I called them and asked for a certain car with certain interior as well as year and model I was told they had what I wanted at a fair price. When I arrived I was told that the salesman I talk to was not in; nor was the car, but they would find me another one. It was, of course, more expensive and had higher miles. I felt they just wanted to get me into the dealership to sell me any car. Then when it can time to do the financing, that individual tried very hard to sell me a bunch additional warrantees and maintenance plans that I already had under the original warrantee and as a Pre-Certified car. He also want to sell me a "scratched and dent warrantee when in fact the car was already chipped and scratched. They told me they would remove them and, at no surprise, did not complete the job. I have own 7 BMW over the last twenty years but had never worked with this dealership before and would never consider buying another one from them. I guess the term "buyer beware" really applies here. It certainly degrades the buying experience of a BMW.

Chapman BMW on Camelback responded to this review

February 13, 2014

Dear Mr. James, After a lot of research we are unable to find where you purchased a vehicle or talked to one of our sales people at this location. Could you possibly provide the names of the sales people and finance person you worked with on your recent purchase so that we can address this correctly? You can call me at 602-308-4907. Thank you! Vida Wilson Chapman BMW on Camelback

Easy to work with

by from Prescott |

Drove down from Prescott to find a rav4, met with Dewayne in the used car department early in the morning. Decided to look at a few more rav4s and spent the whole day looking at lower quality vehicles. Ended up calling Dewayne back at 6:30 pm and he was still there and got us out the door in little time. Low pressure and very professional.

Great Buying Experience

by from scottsdale az |

I was referred to this dealership by a friend. I was looking for a certified bmw...found exactly what I wanted. The salesperson was great at listening to my needs and not pushing a car on me that wasnt what I wanted. I will definately do business with this dealership again.

Excellent Buying Experience..

by from Phoenix , Az |

Found the car we were looking for on-line....Dropped in to take a look. Stated we had a possible trade in... They ( Savas) crunched some numbers for us and we drove out with a new car...No hassels, no worries,....very smooth. Savas was a pleasure to work with , as was all the team down there... Looking forward to send friends and clients....

A MUST GO TO DEALERSHIP

by from Phoenix, AZ |

A MUST GO TO DEALERSHIP!! Savas Makridis our Client Advisor, again made our purchase of a 2012 328i a painless experience! Savas is so very knowledgeable, personable and honest! He walked my husband an d I through every question we had and explained everything to us in detail! Savas is definitely the ?GO TO EXPERT? of BMW vehicles! The Sales Manager, Lyle, also took his time to explain in detail financial options, which made us feel very comfortable in our decision . Mike Keys the finance manager finished the paperwork with us and was professional and efficient and thorough. This team at Chapman B MW on Camelback to any potential BMW buyers, are a MUST GO TO TEAM ! You will not be disappointed! It is hard to find people who love what they do AND do what they love! Professionally and personally, they are what made our experience at BMW the reason we are returnin g customers! From Sales to service, the whole team at Chapman BMW o n Camelback do go above and beyond to make sure that your needs are met! Also?my husband and I love the quality of what BMW has to off er and its true that we do drive the ?Ultimate driving machine!?

They will rip you off if you're not careful

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Look at the numbers very carefully before making the purchase. They are very sneaky and tricky. Typical car salesmen. We had a deal before going into the dealership, but when we got there the numbers were different. We didn't realize this until we got home. Fortunately, we did not buy the car and we did not get ripped off.

BEST EXPIERNCE

by from phoenix, az |

I am a first time car buyer, but this was not my only experience with a dealership. I met Savas Makridis one year ago when I went in to see if it was possible for me to get financed for a car. As a full-time student and no credit history it was difficult for me to get approved for the vehicle I wanted. Salas spent many days trying to work out every single possible option in order to get me into the vehicle I wanted and not push me onto something I didn't. I was unable to get approved for what I wanted, but it didn't stop Savas from helping me get the car of my dreams. For the next year Savas has helped me build my credit by providing his knowledge and guidance, and throughout the year has always checked in with me on my status and well being and continued to provide guidance on the best methods to achieve the credit I needed to get the car I want. After a year I finally was able to establish some credit thanks to the guidance of Salas. When Salas called me today and told me they got the car I was looking for and that now he was going to be able get me financed , I was very skeptical and lacked faith. From day one Savas has made sure that I was TREATED AS A CLIENT and just another customer. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle a year ago, it didn't stop him from helping, because he cares about people and not just getting you into a car. When I came in today to see Savas I was very skeptical that he would be able to get me the car of my dreams after only a year of credit building. He knew my situation and made sure that he pulled out all the stops in order to make everything work. There was no need for me to even negotiate the price, because of how fair of a deal I was already receiving. LONG STORY SHORT. SAVAS MADE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!! I came in with nothing and left with a 335i ;there was no need to sell me on the car because he knew that's what I wanted and BMW speaks for its self. Everybody at Chapman BMW was more then friendly and will change the way you think about a car buying experience. NO PUSH! NO HASSLE! I felt LIKE I WAS BUYING A CAR FROM MY FAMILY. Thanks to SAVAS and NICK, for making my dream come true, and will never buy a car any where else.

The best car buying experience!

by from Laveen, AZ |

This was by far the best car buying experience that we have ever had. Savas was very intelligent about the cars that were available to us and helped us find the right car that would fit our needs. He even suggested a smaller, less expensive model that would fit our family better! He is obviously more concerned about getting it right for the customer than padding his commissions. He also allowed us to make the decision on our own and never once pressured us. A great experience from beginning to end!

Lease return

by from Phoenix, AZ |

This is in reference to the lease return process at BMW Camelback which has been very aggravating. I leased the vehicle through our Fleet account company has with BMW Chapman. I have held the car for 3 years. I did a pre-lease inspection 1 week before car was turned in. During inspection, I was told 2 front tires and 1 rim with curb rash would need to be replaced. Total cost would be $1000 for which I had no problems paying. However, when I went to turn in vehicle, I was told all 4 tires were below wear and tear limits and 3 of the rims had curb rash and needed replacing. Total cost $2400. I agreed to turn the car into service and get the rims repaired. I got call from service 1 day before lease maturity date to inform me battery was low and needed replacement. Cost $547. After angry conversation with service agent and service manager, it was agreed that this will be covered under warranty. I feel there was a lack of honesty regarding repairs on the vehicle during pre-lease inspection. I trusted BMW to provide an experience to not only match, but exceed the lease return process of it's competitors. Instead, it's alienated me to the point at which I would not even consider leasing another BMW.

Chapman BMW on Camelback responded to this review

August 3, 2013

While we are sorry to hear that you feel you will not return to the BMW Brand we just wanted to point out a couple of important items on your review. Your vehicle was brought in for a pre-inspection with two front tires showing the threads through the tread, and the two rears with no tread left. Lease return vehicles must have a minimum of 1/8" of tread on all tires, the same as the legal allowable tread depth for the State of Arizona. This was explained and also the concern expressed that the vehicle was not safe to drive with the condition of the tires as they were. It was also pointed out that there was an issue with the battery at that time. This was not added to the pre-inspection as it should have been covered under your warranty. We took care of your replacement battery which did not fall under the parameters of the warranty coverage due to the fault code for failure. One rim replacement was quoted to repair two, upon turn in three of the rims were damaged beyond allowable limits (all of these guidelines are set by BMW Financial Services not the dealership) and all three were sent for repair vs. replacement with a savings of $600 to you. We are very honest with our customers in all areas of leasing, purchasing and service. We accommodated several savings for you and are sad to receive your unsatisfactory review. If you would like to discuss your review in further detail please contact me directly. Thank you, Vida Wilson Customer Relations Representative 602-308-4269

Salesman said "you better go somewhere else"

by from Colorado |

I called Chapman on Camelback upon seeing a vehicle listed here on Cars.com. After the receptionist forgot that I was on hold waiting to be transferred I was finally sent to their used car dept. The salesman said on out of state purchases they won't do anything until they have a deposit and when I wanted to negotiate the price I was told "you better go somewhere else". Well that's exactly what I will do.