Jim Hardman Buick GMC Inc.

1592 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30501

New 866-984-3534 New 866-984-3534
Used 866-984-3530 Used 866-984-3530
Service 866-984-3583 Service 866-984-3583

Established 1981 - Georgia's Low Price Leader

purchase of new gmc

by from anderson sc |

excellent buying experience salesman very knowledgable shopped all over best price by far got more for my trade than anyone else offered financing was painless

Excellent Service Experience

by from Dawsonville, GA |

Recently moved to N Ga. and this was my first visit to Jim Hardman. I needed a service appointment for a warranty recall notice received in the mail. I called the dealership and was able to quickly get to a scheduler and make an appointment that fit my schedule for the following week. Upon arrival at the dealership I was greeted promptly and within one hour, as advised, my car was ready to go and I was on my way. My overall experience was excellent and will be going back to this dealership for future maintenance and any warranty work needed.

Truck maintenance at Jim Hardman dealership

by from Gainesville Georgia |

When I go to gym Hardman I'm welcomed with a smile and a friendly good morning they take my truck in as soon as possible service it and while I'm waiting I talk to the ladies at the desk look at the new cars or trucks and have a cup of coffee and a cigarette it is always a pleasant experience. To go there they don't try to sell you stuff they let you wander around and then at your leisure they're not pushy but very friendly.

They don't deserve your money!

by from Gainesville. |

Sales associates here come off as real snobs and lack any show of interest towards actually helping customers.

WHAT A FABULOUS DEALERSHIP!!!!!

by from Gainesville, Georgia |

What a fun and incredible dealership to visit!!!! All top-notch 100%+. LOVE THESE PEOPLE!

Most unprofessional business I've ever met!

by from Maysville, GA |

I made an appointment to have them do some warranty work on my wife's car that they said would take "4, maybe 5 days" and they've had it for over 3 weeks now! In that time they've told me they'd call right back with an update 10 times and have never once called me back, ever. They refuse to give me a loaner car because "they are all in use right now" and we have been getting by with one car for 2 weeks longer than expected thus far. I've spoken to 5 different people there, and left a message for the service manager who has also not called me back and they still have my car! They are the most unprofessional business I've ever dealt with and I've run across some doozies before! I would highly NOT recommend ever using them for anything!

Jim Hardman Buick GMC Inc. responded to this review

January 3, 2016

Your nine year old Saturn Outlook with 117,000 miles needed major transmission repair, a steering pump replacement and a water pump replacement. All of this work was completed for you at No Charge. Unfortunately because Saturn, being a brand that was discontinued in 2009 and there is no dealer network, parts to complete repairs were very difficult to obtain, which led to delays beyond our control. We have had a very strong commitment to customer service for over 35 years, but in your case we are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations.

Jay Dennard

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

Excellent service; very courteous and professional staff

2015 Denali

by from Dahlonega GA, |

I would buy another vehicle from Jim Hardman GMC of gainesville GA,

Senator LeeHawkins

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

Excellent dealership. This is the third car I have received from the dealership and my next one will also come from them.

My 2012 nissan leaf sold out from under my family.

by from Seneca SC |

I went on tues. to buy this car. We worked out finance, but it was late and the car needed charged. We talked to the sale rep. To come back thur. Only to find out the car was sold out from under us .my credit score also dropped 74 pts due to the three hard Inquiries done. Now when I do find a reputable dealership my Interest rate will be higher. Please avoid this place and save your credit and head aches. Also absolutely nothing was done to help make it right at all.