Santa Margarita Toyota Scion

22722 Avenida Empresa, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688

New 888-715-2954
Used 888-705-7041

It's all about you!

A well-above-average buying experience...

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Sent my wife and daughter down from Bakersfield to buy a Prius C. They had outstanding customer treatment from Michael Smith, the Internet sales director. First class all the way and the price was exactly as stated in the Cars.com listing and a very attractive price at that. I can't say enough good things about our experience with this dealership and its salesman.

Santa Margarita Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 1, 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback and making the long drive to come visit us. We love hearing from our happy customers here at Santa Margarita Toyota Scion. Michael Smith was pleased to have helped you and your daughter get into a Prius C that was a great deal. Enjoy!

My red Toyota Prius

by from Thousand Palms, Ca |

Great place to buy a car...friendly, efficient, and really worked with me. Very happy with my Prius.

Santa Margarita Toyota Scion responded to this review

October 1, 2013

Hi Jeanie, Thank you for choosing to shop with us here at Santa Margarita Toyota Scion. We are very pleased to hear from our Happy Guests. This means a lot to us. Happy Guests is our goal. Great choice on the Prius!