Volkswagen of Murrieta

Service 877-884-0696 Service 877-884-0696

Serving the Temecula Valley

Very positive experience with VW of Murrieta

by from Fallbrook, CA |

We were in the market for a very specific model, a 2015 Golf S TDI manual transmission in pure white. We were not finding that car at any local dealerships. We were working through our Credit Union to try to find one with no success. Through the credit union I did a TrueCar search which identified three dealerships, Mossy Escondido, Baker in Carlsbad and VW Murrieta. Only VW Murrieta indicated that they could locate the specific vehicle we were looking for, and further indicated they could have it on-site within a day. VW Murrieta also offered to honor the lowest of the TrueCar certified prices we had received (Theirs was not the lowest price). VW Murrieta did find the specific model we were looking for, and did have it on hand as promised. They had the car detailed, fueled and ready to go when we arrived for our appointment. We have purchased many (too many) new cars over the last 35 years, and I can honestly say this was without a doubt the easiest and most professional experience we have had. Everyone from the Internet Sales associate to the floor salesman, the Sales Manager to the Finance Manager were friendly, respectful and professional. I have already referred two friend to VW Murrieta and will continue to do so.

Great Service!

by from Murrieta, Ca |

I worked with Aaron and John while purchasing my CPO 2013 Tiguan. Overall the experience was amazing. I came in not really knowing whether or not the Tiguan was the vehicle for me. After a test drive and a conversation with Aaron I knew it was perfect. I appreciated their calm and friendly demeanor and their knowledge of the vehicle and financing. I walked out knowing I received the best deal on a vehicle I am thrilled to own. I have spoken nothing but praise about Murrieta VW and will do so into the future. The experience has made the vehicle ownership that much better. Kudos to having a great staff and making this process pleasant.

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded to this review

June 29, 2015

Brittany, thank you for sharing your experience at our dealership with others. How nice to hear that we are achieving our goals. We look forward to many years of a great business relationship with you.

Great service, great people, great timing!

by from Wildomar,CA |

I took my car in to get a diagnostic test to fix a few problems my car was having and my experience with that was really good. They answered all my questions and made sure I was kept in the loop through the process. I was given and complete breakdown of what was wrong and needs to be fixed as well as a suggested important problem for future repairs and maintenance. I was also contacted while my car was being repaired by my advisor. It is very reassuring to be included in this important service along with minor ones as well.

Murrieta Volkswagen Great service !

by from Murrieta , Ca |

We have not purchased a new vehicle in 15 years, but Scott Carter the sales manager and John latta the finance manager made our experience so easy and laid back, I wish I could buy a second car for myself! My wife loves her new Passat TDI and it's changed her commuting dynamic into something she looks forward to doing now. I'm telling friends and neighbors about Murrieta Volkswagen and I hope to see many more Murietta Volkswagen dealer plates on the local roads in months to come. Thank you for your help. Regards, Mark Canyon Lake, Ca

2015 Passat SE TDI

by from Temecula, CA |

I was in need of a more fuel efficient vehicle at a good price. I also had a trade in that needed work and I was not interested in any mechanical investments with my old vehicle. I emailed a request to look at a vehicles and got intimidate response. I got a follow up response directly from the GM sharing his contact info letting me know if I needed any help. The sale rep took my trade off my hands and got us into a brand new Passat TDI for a better prices than I expected. The sales experience was one of the best of any prior purchases. There was absolutely not pressure and we left feeling we made a great decision. We love being part of the VW family and will continue to shop here. Thanks for taking care of us.

best car dealer in town!

by from Murrieta, California |

I had such a great experience! The staff is knowledgeable and friendly! I will keep going back!

exceeded my expectations

by from Hemet, CA |

I just bought a 2015 Golf, this was by far the best experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle. Arman was professional in every way and a pleasure to meet and do business with, John was quick and thorough in finance,Scott introduced himself and was made available for any of my concerns. This is my first dealing with VW however I can say it will not be my last, great job team, I appreciated the over and above service, defiantly exceeded my expectations,

Best deal and customer service in town!

by from Murrieta, California |

We purchased 3 vehicle from Volkswagen of Murrieta. Our sales experience was awesome. Arman Bayot went above and beyond what we expected. He even came in on his days off! We coudn't get a better deal anywhere else in town. We will definitely recommend Volkswagon of Murrieta to everyone I know who is planning to purchased a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Murrieta, Ca |

I was driving by and saw the BMW 335i sitting on the lot. It was a vehicle that my wife was interested in. I went home, picked up the wife, and headed back out for the day. I pulled the vehicle information up on the web app and showed it to the wife. She said she wouldn't mind going and taking a look at it. We showed up and no one met us at first. We stood on the lot for about 15 minutes before we were approached by Maria. We explained what we were interested in and took the vehicle on a test drive. Once we drove it, there was no turning back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you for all your assistance in us getting the car that my wife has always wanted!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Menifee CA |

Aaron was awesome! We told him that we were just looking for a future purchase. He did not just turn around and leave, instead he told us about the car we had been peeking at even though I had told him we were not interested in buying at this time. He treated us with so much respect and made us feel valued. He got approval for my daughter to test drive the bug of her dreams and then helped us find a way to make her dreams a reality. We ended up purchasing a 2014 Convertable Bug. The service was amazing. We were able to leave the dealership to get some errands done and still negotiate on the car via phone. Aaron then set up a time for us to come back and sign paperwork. It was the most painless car buying experience I have ever had.