Volkswagen of Murrieta

Used 877-482-2152
Service 877-884-0696

Really good experience

by from Las Vegas |

I made the drive from Las Vegas to the dealership near San Diego, they were really nice to work with and made the buying experience easy, not a lot of haggling.

exceeded my expectations

by from Hemet, CA |

I just bought a 2015 Golf, this was by far the best experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle. Arman was professional in every way and a pleasure to meet and do business with, John was quick and thorough in finance,Scott introduced himself and was made available for any of my concerns. This is my first dealing with VW however I can say it will not be my last, great job team, I appreciated the over and above service, defiantly exceeded my expectations,

Best deal and customer service in town!

by from Murrieta, California |

We purchased 3 vehicle from Volkswagen of Murrieta. Our sales experience was awesome. Arman Bayot went above and beyond what we expected. He even came in on his days off! We coudn't get a better deal anywhere else in town. We will definitely recommend Volkswagon of Murrieta to everyone I know who is planning to purchased a vehicle.

Great Service

by from Murrieta, Ca |

I was driving by and saw the BMW 335i sitting on the lot. It was a vehicle that my wife was interested in. I went home, picked up the wife, and headed back out for the day. I pulled the vehicle information up on the web app and showed it to the wife. She said she wouldn't mind going and taking a look at it. We showed up and no one met us at first. We stood on the lot for about 15 minutes before we were approached by Maria. We explained what we were interested in and took the vehicle on a test drive. Once we drove it, there was no turning back. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Thank you for all your assistance in us getting the car that my wife has always wanted!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Menifee CA |

Aaron was awesome! We told him that we were just looking for a future purchase. He did not just turn around and leave, instead he told us about the car we had been peeking at even though I had told him we were not interested in buying at this time. He treated us with so much respect and made us feel valued. He got approval for my daughter to test drive the bug of her dreams and then helped us find a way to make her dreams a reality. We ended up purchasing a 2014 Convertable Bug. The service was amazing. We were able to leave the dealership to get some errands done and still negotiate on the car via phone. Aaron then set up a time for us to come back and sign paperwork. It was the most painless car buying experience I have ever had.

The BEST Experience!!!

by from San Jacinto, CA |

I purchased a 2015 Passat several days ago. This was one of the BEST experiences that I have ever had. Everyone starting with the sales manager, Jasmine, (who made everything happen) to the sales rep, Yadhira, to the finance person, Sue, are outstanding assets to your organization. I am telling everyone about how I was treated. Even my husband, who was not there when I selected the car, really loved how I was treated. John, who is the General Manager, really put together an outstanding team to work with. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Satisfaction found here.

by from Temecula |

My car needed a new key, not much else to tell except that my car was done on time as promised and people there were pleasant and respectful. I am very pleased by the way we were treated and satisfied with another good experience with Volkswagen of Murrieta.

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded to this review

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We strive to make your visits here as easy and hassle-free as possible. thanks again!

Great first experience with service department

by from San Diego, CA |

My new Passat had a slight pull to the right while driving and I brought it back to Murrieta VW for help with correcting it. It was a bit of a mystery at first since everything seemed in order. Assistant Service Manager Peter McGinnity was extremely helpful in taking the extra time to research and diagnose the problem--including calls to VW Technical Services to trouble-shoot the problem. To make a long story short, the car was fixed as promised and now it drives like a dream. Thank you!

Not to speedy as promised!!!

by from Murrieta,Ca |

Unfortunately the express oil change wasn't speedy. After I called to check how busy you were the young lady said no problem just come on down and will have you done quickly. When i arrived you asked if I had an appointment and I explained that the young lady said I didn't require one. Then apparently after they started my paperwork they forgot to write a ticket for my vehicle so I was there almost 2 hours. So not the best experience, but oh well.

Volkswagen of Murrieta responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Nicholai We are sorry that your experience was not what it should have been. We have worked hard to improve the efficiency of the Service Express. We hope you can give us another try so we can show you the excellent service you deserve. VW of Murrieta

Great Service! Happy Customer!

by from Menifee, CA |

Always nice to come in and the service team is so welcoming. I brought my 2011 VW Jetta TDI in for an oil change, transmission fluid change, and a few other minor items. Everything is perfect, and they were able to get things all taken care of in the timeframe I requested. Happy customer! Thank you. :)

Worth the Drive

by from San Diego, CA |

I did a lot of comparison shopping online and in-person car all throughout San Diego County looking for a mid-size sedan. Drove a lot of great cars and visited a lot of dealerships. Finally settled in on the 2014 Passat SE which I bought from VW of Murrieta at the end of July. It was a great experience all around. My initial online inquiries were responded to quickly and so were my counter offers. Aaron and Lauren in Internet Sales were great to work with and offered me the lowest price of the six dealers I contacted. When I finally met them in person, they were just as nice as they had been on the phone and via email. I also want to give a shout out to Jeremiah in Finance who made that a painless process on a busy day. It was worth the drive up from San Diego. Thanks for a great deal on my new car.