Lexus of Rockville Centre

Service 855-222-1941

Welcome to Lexus of Rockville Centre

Great Service

by from Rockville Centre NY |

I was helped by not one but two excellent consultants,Dawn Stripp and David Werbelow. They were friendly,knowledgeable and very helpful.I came in just to look and had an appointment for the next day but they were very good,no pressure just there to help.I purchased a 2013 Lexus ES350 and I am thrilled.I have owned 3 other Lexus and I VERY SATISFIED. Both of your consultants I would not hesitate to recommrnd to my family and friends and you can be sure that I will. Also I met with Joe Montana and he equally was the same .You should be proud of these employees because they truly are an asset to your company.Thank you Elizabeth Pittelli

Clement is the best!

by from Cedarhurst, NY |

This was our first time at the Lexus of Rockville Center and boy were we lucky to meet Clement! He is truly professional and really wanted to understand what we needed. We were looking for a great car and he surely provided that. We walked in at 3pm on Sunday, when the showroom closes at 5. Not only did Clement get us the best price he could, he even moved his dinner plans in order to ensure that we got into our car that day. We were there until 6:30, and every moment of it was a pleasant experience. We will certainly be returning to Lexus of RVC, and specifically to Clement for many years to come.

Great service!

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

Lexus of Rockville Centre provides optimum customer service from the service department. While waiting for my car to be serviced, I was able to have a massage from an amazing massage therapist and have breakfast.

wonderful saels experience

by from Rockville Centre, NY |

our salesperson was courteous and professional throughout the entire buying experience. would deal with him again without question

easy process

by from New York, NY |

Easy process.... Saw the car I wanted to see. All insurance, registration, etc. Was handled in house with little effort on my part.

excellent service, great showroom.

by from Queens NY |

Customer Service personnel was very efficient , I was one hundred percent satisfied.

service

by from Garden City, NY |

What more could you ask for quick service, clean facilities, breakfast and a massage. Who would know that you are at the dealership.

Great service, clean facilities

by from NY,NY |

The sales clerk performed excellent service and was helped as I entered. Overall I would recommend a friend to go to this dealer.

Great service, excellent customer service.

by from West Hempstead, NY |

It was my first time at Lexus of Rockville- Centre, my service adviser was great, she took time to explain the process. The facility was clean and the service was quick.

Service of 2014 IS 250

by from Oceanside, NY |

On first cold day the tire pressure light went on. I went to the dealer to have air put in tires. This was my first experience with the service dept. Everyone was helpful. Risa G. Was my rep. She explained how long I would wait for my car and why. Risa took me up to waiting area and suggested I have some coffee. Risa was very pleasant. It was a very cold night so she suggested I not get car washed because cars were freezing up. It would have been nice if I could come back on another warmer day to have car washed but this was not suggested or offered. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

Excellent service

by from Woodmere NY |

Had my GS 350 serviced recently. Riss G. handled it. I have dealt with her several times and I have always found her to be efficient, pleasant and extremely knowledgable. As usual, the car was ready when she said it would be and the process was simple. I have found dealing with Lexus of Rockville Centre in general to be an easy and pleasant experience.