Greene Ford

Used 866-286-1799

Customer satisfaction has been our number 1 priority for over 30 years

Ford F150 and pricing

by from Jefferson,Ga |

I was in town with a friend and seeing they knew I was or had been pricing out trucks. Took me by Greene Ford. In less than an hour or so I was out the door with my new truck. It took me two days to get a price from an Atlanta dealer. So an hour or so and friendly service made me very happy

Pleasant experience thanks to the Service Dept

by from Gainesville,GA |

I am thankful to the Service Dept over at Greene Ford Co. I would like the manager to especially recognize one of the service advisors, Sean Whitmire. Sean is the most pleasant, courteous and professional service advisor that I have ever met at a car dealership. He's always been honest whenever I have had to get work done on my truck, and I appreciate that. I would truly recommend Sean Whitmire of Greene Ford to service your vehicle.

Above and Beyond.

by from Barnwell SC |

My husband and I have been pricing Chrysler 200's for a little while. I had certain qualities that I wanted in the car. We visited ALOT of dealers in my area and could not find what I wanted in the details that I wanted. We turned to the internet as a tool to help find my "dream" car. We live no less than 3 hours away from any of the dealers with my car. My husband drove to Easley SC 3 hrs away to find out that the car there was not in the condition as described and one of my key features was not there. He called our second choice(so glad he did). He talked to the folks from Greene Ford and was very pleased that the sales staff went above and beyond for us. My husband drove almost 6 hrs one way to get my car and it would not have happened with out the wonderful folks at this dealer. I would recommend them to anyone!!

Worst Service

by from Gainesville GA |

Had the worst experience today at GREENE FORD of Gainesville Ga My customer service representative MICHAEL ANDERSON was the worst customer service person I have ever met!!! He was actually cursing as he walked into the dealership and was Laughing as off making fun of us or something !! I believe he got upset because we didn't want to buy a $40,000 Ford f-150 I was approved for!! I am going to buy what i think is more convincing to me not what he wants me to buy!!! Since I didn't want the ford instead saw a really nice GMC he started to say that I wasent approved for that and that it was going to be a higher payment and what not how was that possible if the truck was less money ?!!! He was super rude at the end !! That is not at all a good customer service!! If to him Ford seems to be the best truck that doesn't mean that to everyone it is !! Also one last thing he checked my moms and my credit score !! He didn't give us any paper to sign to say he was going to check our credit or give us a copy of that score !! I definately don't recommend this dealer to anyone !! Specially not there super rude customer service !!

why is ferguson getting paid

by from athens, ga |

sometimes when people get so comfortable, lazy is more like it, they forget what they are employed to do. walk into greene ford, like i did, and be totally amazed. there is no hospitality, employees expect the customers to be happy with what ever they get, its not a soup kitchen. i even saw an employee order an elderly couple to go sit down and get out of the way while they wait for service. go to another dealer, you will be so better off.

Greene Ford responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Kate, I sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience. I have spoken to sales and service and I cannot recall you being here. But I would really appreciate the opportunity to give me your feedback and find out what happened. Please call me at 770-532-5620 and I would love to talk to you. And again I hope that you will reach out to me and give us the chance to earn your trust....

byer beware

by from Gainesville ga |

I recently traded my car at greene ford, ,what a big mistake,, I was lied to , deceived about the car.. But I take responsibility for that, for being stupid and not noticing it,, the day I traded I had brought my car in for oil change and tire rotation, I had paid for it , the salesman said they would reimburse me or the cost.. well after about 7 calls talking to a bobby Meyers and getting promises that it would be sent to me, I never received it,,,And doubt if they had any intentions of reimbursing me.. the 47 dollars was not going to make or break me, I more or less wanted to see if the dealer had any integrity at all,, well I found the answer to that, Buyer Beware.

They did the right thing

by from Greenville SC |

I bought an 'as is' used car in late March 2014 and within a few days ran into a major transmission issue. Greene Ford could have just said tough luck, but they did ultimately help me out a little bit. Like any dealership, it took a while for a response but I will likely go back for another used car in a year or two

Great experience

by from Flowery Branch, Ga |

Mr Johnson was very helpful and friendly. He made this process enjoyable instead of stressfull

Great unstressful experience!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Easy and laid back experience without the car buying stress. Thank you!!! We actually look at buying a car a whole different way now. When my husband is ready to get a more dependable vehicle for work, we will be calling Bobby and team!!! thanks, Donna and Marc Duncan

treat people how you would want treated

by from gainesville,ga |

went in with a better running vehicle than left with, lost lots of money, ended up with a car that i will be upside down for years. first vehicle was certified, what ever that means, it needed major work and was a hassle to get anyone to believe me, and I'm an ase certified technician. so i had to pay thousands to get them to take the first vehicle back and get a different one just to end the nightmare.

Finally found a good salesman and a good deal

by from Newnan, GA |

After spending four stressful days with salesman who gave us the bait and switch Atlanta run around, we found our car through the internet salesman, Jason Vieira. Thanks to Jason, our car was at the front door waiting for us to test drive when we arrive. Jason was courteous, professional, and most importantly...he listened to our needs and delivered what was promised.