Greene Ford

Used 866-286-1799

Customer satisfaction has been our number 1 priority for over 30 years

Ford F150 and pricing

by from Jefferson,Ga |

I was in town with a friend and seeing they knew I was or had been pricing out trucks. Took me by Greene Ford. In less than an hour or so I was out the door with my new truck. It took me two days to get a price from an Atlanta dealer. So an hour or so and friendly service made me very happy

Worst Service

by from Gainesville GA |

Had the worst experience today at GREENE FORD of Gainesville Ga My customer service representative MICHAEL ANDERSON was the worst customer service person I have ever met!!! He was actually cursing as he walked into the dealership and was Laughing as off making fun of us or something !! I believe he got upset because we didn't want to buy a $40,000 Ford f-150 I was approved for!! I am going to buy what i think is more convincing to me not what he wants me to buy!!! Since I didn't want the ford instead saw a really nice GMC he started to say that I wasent approved for that and that it was going to be a higher payment and what not how was that possible if the truck was less money ?!!! He was super rude at the end !! That is not at all a good customer service!! If to him Ford seems to be the best truck that doesn't mean that to everyone it is !! Also one last thing he checked my moms and my credit score !! He didn't give us any paper to sign to say he was going to check our credit or give us a copy of that score !! I definately don't recommend this dealer to anyone !! Specially not there super rude customer service !!

why is ferguson getting paid

by from athens, ga |

sometimes when people get so comfortable, lazy is more like it, they forget what they are employed to do. walk into greene ford, like i did, and be totally amazed. there is no hospitality, employees expect the customers to be happy with what ever they get, its not a soup kitchen. i even saw an employee order an elderly couple to go sit down and get out of the way while they wait for service. go to another dealer, you will be so better off.

August 1, 2014

Kate, I sincerely apologize that you had a bad experience. I have spoken to sales and service and I cannot recall you being here. But I would really appreciate the opportunity to give me your feedback and find out what happened. Please call me at 770-532-5620 and I would love to talk to you. And again I hope that you will reach out to me and give us the chance to earn your trust....

byer beware

by from Gainesville ga |

I recently traded my car at greene ford, ,what a big mistake,, I was lied to , deceived about the car.. But I take responsibility for that, for being stupid and not noticing it,, the day I traded I had brought my car in for oil change and tire rotation, I had paid for it , the salesman said they would reimburse me or the cost.. well after about 7 calls talking to a bobby Meyers and getting promises that it would be sent to me, I never received it,,,And doubt if they had any intentions of reimbursing me.. the 47 dollars was not going to make or break me, I more or less wanted to see if the dealer had any integrity at all,, well I found the answer to that, Buyer Beware.

They did the right thing

by from Greenville SC |

I bought an 'as is' used car in late March 2014 and within a few days ran into a major transmission issue. Greene Ford could have just said tough luck, but they did ultimately help me out a little bit. Like any dealership, it took a while for a response but I will likely go back for another used car in a year or two

Great experience

by from Flowery Branch, Ga |

Mr Johnson was very helpful and friendly. He made this process enjoyable instead of stressfull

Great unstressful experience!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Easy and laid back experience without the car buying stress. Thank you!!! We actually look at buying a car a whole different way now. When my husband is ready to get a more dependable vehicle for work, we will be calling Bobby and team!!! thanks, Donna and Marc Duncan

treat people how you would want treated

by from gainesville,ga |

went in with a better running vehicle than left with, lost lots of money, ended up with a car that i will be upside down for years. first vehicle was certified, what ever that means, it needed major work and was a hassle to get anyone to believe me, and I'm an ase certified technician. so i had to pay thousands to get them to take the first vehicle back and get a different one just to end the nightmare.

Finally found a good salesman and a good deal

by from Newnan, GA |

After spending four stressful days with salesman who gave us the bait and switch Atlanta run around, we found our car through the internet salesman, Jason Vieira. Thanks to Jason, our car was at the front door waiting for us to test drive when we arrive. Jason was courteous, professional, and most importantly...he listened to our needs and delivered what was promised.

Beware of this dealer

by from Gainesville, ga |

Don't purchase from this this so called dealer. Greene took a 500 rebate for me being a gfm but a week later they called saying I didn't qualify for the rebate because I hadn't been a member long enough and they wanted their money or I could drop off the truck and it will be a voluntary repo. Greene ford should have checked to see if I qualified for the rebate first before we signed the contract. It's a shame that a dealer would accept the contract and a week later saying they couldn't. This was my first purchase from greene ford and trust me it will be my last and I hope your don't choose this dealership to purchase a car or truck.

February 17, 2014

Mr. Etter. I am sincerely sorry about how you feel and I personally involved in your deal. You had stated that another dealer was giving you all the rebates that you didn't qualify for so we discounted it to accommodate for that. Please remember that it was late and night and you gave us the Farm Bureau certificate number which you didn't qualify for.I am not sure how that you came up with the number. I am more than welcome to discuss this with you anytime. I have an open door policy and once again I apologize that we had to call you for that purpose. Also you stated that you were bringing the truck back...Not us... I would love to talk to you about this anytime. Sincerely William Ferguson General Sales Manager

smarter than a 5th grader

by from gainesville,ga |

better to go up to the real ford dealer on 400 then to entertain these clowns. mad, yea I'm mad, they had several chances to do the right thing, but thought if they had no immediate self gain, why bother. well, here is why...social media. karma just went global at the speed of light.

December 4, 2013

I apologize for how you feel. I only wish I knew who you were and what yur concern was...Please feel free to call me directly at 770-532-5620 I am William Ferguson