Park Auto Mall

Park Auto Mall

8000 Park Blvd., Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Used 877-232-2298

When other deallers say no, we always find a way to go!

Happiest girl in the WHOLE USA.......

by from Seminole, FL |

PARK AUTO MALL was an experience one could only dream of. Kelly was an unexpected sales person. She is very knowledgeable, and did not shove anything at me. Kelly is a very patient sales person, with plenty of personality. I highly recommend for anyone having hoops to jump thru at other dealers to come to PARK AUTO MALL first. Why do any jumping when it is not necessary. Fred the owner was also very accommodating in helping me personally with a problem I incurred at the end of the deal. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FRED.

My New Car

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Park Auto Mall is the best place I have been to even look at cars, not to mention the buying experiences that I've had. I will refer anyone and every one to Park Auto Mall and to go see Kelly as she's amazing to deal with, such a pleasure for sure!

2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse

by from P Park FL. |

I find coming to Park Auto Mall very pleasant this is my second time purchasing a vehicle! Sitting with Chelsea was delightful the only thing missing was the Southern sweet ice tea. Come to Park Auto Mall and ask for Chelsea :)

2005 Lexus LS 430

by from St.Petersburg, FL |

The buying process was excellent, I didnt feel any pressure at all, I would definitely recommend Park Automall to all of my family and friends. Chelsea was wonderful and very professional.

2005 Lexus LS 430

by from St.Petersburg, FL |

Long term relationship - Still Smiling!!!

by from Largo, FL |

We have now purchased 5 cars from Park Auto Mall. We have NEVER had a bad experience. There is no high pressure sales people. There is no haggling. What you see is what you get! In our case, it was all about financing and payments. Every time we go to buy a car, we know what price we are looking for, what type of vehicle and what monthly payment we can afford. After looking at the cars on the lot, we went in and were immediately greeted with a smile. Their sales people are knowledgeable, friendly and excited to help you find the deal your looking for. Their manager will do his level best to provide a deal that fits your pocket book. And if you are a return customer - it's even better. We have even referred friends to Park Auto Mall. They were treated with the same level of professionalism and courtesy that we received. I would refer anyone to Park Auto Mall. Talk about Service - Their technicians are fast and friendly!!

July 8, 2014

That's great to hear - repeats and referrals are the best testimonials! Thank you very much for taking the time to share your sales and service experiences. -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

2013 Impala

by from Pinellas Park, FL |

Went in just curious as to the trade in value of my car. After 2 hours with Chelsey, I walked out with an almost brand new with nothing down. Great customer service and financing.

July 3, 2014

Yes, it can be that easy - congratulations - an Impala! And yes, Chelsea provides great customer service, and Fred - always finds a way to go! Thank you, Scott. -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

My car buying experience

by from Largo |

The process was easy and fun, Kelly was very helpful and nice. She took care of us and found just the right car us. I would definitely recommend Park Auto Mall to anyone interested in buying a car.

July 3, 2014

Thanks, Jeffrey! Kelly definitely helps make the process fun and easy! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

2010 Chevy Silverado

by from Dunedin, FL |

Eazy Peezy! My girlfriend and I walked into Park Auto Mall and were happily greeted by the owner Fred. He introduced us to Chelsea who took all of my info and helped me out with the test driving of two trucks. She was very professional to work with and made the experience pleasant!

July 1, 2014

Yabba dabba doozy! Thank you for letting us know Chelsea made it "Eazy Peezy" - congratulations! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall, Where Dreams Come True!

buy a car

by from redington shores |

i enjoyed this sale very much the people were very friendly as well as the owner would recomend to any one

July 1, 2014

That's great to hear, Diane! Thank you! Where Dreams Come True! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

by from St. Petersburg, Fl |

Joe was great, but Jennifer was better :p She did everything asked! If you haven't tried the service department here, you should. 99.99% of them know what they are doing. I have purchased many vehicles (5 all together including family).. I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Compass from Jennifer. And we are all going out to dinner in a couple weeks!! :))

July 1, 2014

Wow - happy with service, sales, and buying dinner as well! Thank you, thank you, thank you, John! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall