Park Auto Mall

Park Auto Mall

8000 Park Blvd., Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Used 888-328-4178

When other deallers say no, we always find a way to go!

Great Service

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

Great service --- Great cars. Kelly in customer service is extremely friendly. If you want to buy a car -- This is the place to go!

February 2, 2015

That sounds like Kelly, alright. Congratulations! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

Vicki's Review

by from Tampa, FL |

Kelly was very friendly, helpful. the process was quick.

January 29, 2015

Yes, Kelly does a great job of making the process as easy as possible. Congratulations Vicki! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

volswagen jetta stationwagon

by from tampa, fl |

I went today at dealer and for 3rd time we walk with something better, jenniffer always make felling us as family, manegement make to my family great results, staff its friendly, my son is happy with his 2012 jetta. The person who make all documents explain us the process. Jenniffer allways make us great deals and very helpful. Thanks jenny and all staff.

January 28, 2015

Thank you Angel - and congratulations - nice car! Yes, Jennifer does a great job - and happy customers come back! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

Great Service, extremely helpful representative.

by from Pinellas Park, Florida |

Kelly was extremely helpful in the process and working with what my situation. The reps and sales personnel were extremely nice in the process of selecting a car.

January 20, 2015

Congratulations, Jessica! Yes, Kelly helps make the selection and purchase process as nice as possible. Thanks for the nice review! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

What a wonderful experience

by from St. Petersburg, Florida |

The sales women Kelly was intelligent helpful and knowledgeable about the product and process. It was a pleasure doing business with her. I think I will be happy with this purchase

January 20, 2015

That's great to hear, Steven! Yes, Kelly will get you in the right vehicle while making the process as easy as possible. Thank you - and congratulations! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

Needs work

by from Gulf Shores Alabama |

It is been over a month now and I still not got the paperwork from my tag. Cheryl stated it took me a week to get back with her on the email is clearly stated she emailed me on the 11th I emailed back on the 13th. She must only have a two day work week. Dino also stated that he would be emailing me and temporary tag overnight. That was three days ago. So I bit the bullet and pay $2.75 and spent about two hours in the tag office. Some of the repairs done on my vehicle that I didn't see till I got home consisted of a piling up a bunch of glue on fuse boxes alternator brackets etc.

January 4, 2015

Thanks for your feedback, Brent. We apologize for the delay. Please contact our GM, Paul McKendry. -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

What a wonderful day!

by from St. petersburg |

This has been a great day! Sometimes the hardest thing to see, is what is sitting directly in front of you! I currently have been looking for a vehicle for a few months now all throughout the area. Not really finding anything, I decided to try the lot that I pass everyday. I am so glad that I did because i found a vehicle for my family. Kelly Violeta has made It a great experience. I will recommend this place to all my friends. Thank you Kelly!

December 21, 2014

It's a beautiful day at Park Auto Mall! Yes, agreed, Kelly Violeta is wonderful - we hear that quite often! Thank you very much! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall -- Where Dreams Come True! --

very nice experience

by from st petersburg florida |

Purchased a car today from Kelly(violeta) at Park Auto Mall. She was very knowledgable of which cars I was interested in and help me decide what car I was interested in. I would recommend asking for her when look for assistance with car hunting.

December 17, 2014

That's great to hear, Dalton - congratulations on your purchase! Yes, Kelly does a great job making the buying process nice and as easy as possible. Thank you! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall -- We Can Help! --

Chelsea

by from North Port, FL |

Chelsea did an excellent job. She takes the extra time to explain the process. Everyone that knows me knows I'm a hard sell but she handle it well. I would be glad to purchase a car from her again.

December 15, 2014

Yes, Chelsea makes the process as easy as possible! Congratulations! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

#1 Salesperson

by from Pinellas Park FL |

Chelsea, excellent salesperson and I am a hard sale and she closed me! Also, very professional, likable,and thorough!

December 7, 2014

A hard sale, but yes, Chelsea does an excellent job of making the process as easy as possible. Thank you, Mickey - congratulations! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall

Getting my new car!!!

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

It was an excellent experience working with Kelly. She help me get into a new car and she drove me to my insurance company to switch to my new car.

December 9, 2014

Excellent, Nani! Yes, Kelly is very helpful - congratulations! -- Sales, Service and Rentals at Park Auto Mall