Park Auto Mall

Park Auto Mall

8000 Park Blvd., Pinellas Park, FL 33781

Used 877-232-2298

When other deallers say no, we always find a way to go!

PARK AUTO MALL PERFECT FIT FOR CAR SEARCH

by from largo fl |

For many months my wife and I have been searching for a quality used car from a reliable source, after constant frustrations we came across Park Auto Mall and decided to give it one last chance before just going to a buy here pay here.We walked in the lobby and was greeted by Tiffany Wright she was extremely welcoming and made us feel comfortable. We struggled with credit issues but did not feel judged by our credit history and after reccommendations we found a perfect fit 2012 sonata. I would reccommend Park Auto Mall and Tiffany Wright to anyone in the car market. I have seen it all but will never shop anywhere else for a certified used car.

August 12, 2014

Wonderful - thanks for that nice review, Jovan! When other dealers say "No," we always find a way to go. Congratulations! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

my shopping experience

by from Pinellas Park Fl |

My experience with Chesea went really well. Chesea was very courtesy, professional, and knowledgeable about the cars. She made sure asked me what i like and dislike about the cars. I would recommend her any day to anyone. Sierra S

buying a truck

by from Pinellas Park, Fl. |

Excellent service.Chelsea was very helpful and answer all questions we had. She is EXCELLENT!!!

great service

by from florida |

Had a great experience as a new buyer. Stephanie as very helpful,welcoming,funny,energetic just so sweet. I would recommend her to anyone.

August 13, 2014

That's a nice review - thank you, keikei. Congratulations on your purchase! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall Where Dreams Come True

Excellent Customer Service

by from Tampa FL |

Stephanie did a great job showing me some used cars and answering all my questions. She provided great customer service and I plan to go back and take a test drive early next week. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone looking for a new or used car!

August 13, 2014

Great to hear, Denise! Stephanie - one of our newbies - has really stepped up - thanks for the nice review! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

Emergency service work

by from Largo, Florida |

We had our 2010 Ford Focus towed to Park Auto Mall early in the morning due to a pulley failing and throwing off the serpentine fan belt. . Kudos and Props to Diane in the service department and to the mechanic who got the job done. We've purchased 3 cars from Park Auto Mall and almost always use them for our maintenance and service needs. Excellent service at a reasonable price.. I'm very satisfied.

August 13, 2014

Thanks, Richard - we hear lots of good things about Diane's work in Service - appreciate the review! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

Good Experience!!!

by from St Pete, Fl |

Just happen to drive by and saw a beautiful truck. I went in and spoke with Tiffany Wright. had no intention to purchase a vehichle, but I ended up driving it home! Tiffany was super cool and answered all my questions. The whole process was better than any car buying experience I ever had! I would highly recomend Park Auto Mall to everyone! And make sure to ask for Tiffany.

August 13, 2014

Thank you, Bill! Yes, Tiffany is super-cool - congratulations! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

Mike K

by from St Petersburg Florida |

Never have I had an easier experience buying a car. Third purchase, Not my last! See Tiffany Wright if you want the right car buying experience...

August 8, 2014

Thanks Mike! Tiffany does make car buying easy! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

Worst Car Buying Experience Of My Life!

by from St. Petersburg, Fl |

I bought a 2013 Ford Flex from Park Auto Mall. The buying process was fine, they weren't very pushy or anything like that. My problems started when the car I just bought was given to me dirty on the inside and outside, smelling like cigarettes, and with not even enough gas for me to get home. After stopping to fill up my check engine light came on. I brought the car back the next day and they told me they would need to keep it overnight to wait for a part, and initially told me that they would not pay for my rental!! After speaking to about three different people they finally agreed to pay for my rental. The next day after I received my car back (still dirty and smelly after they promised a detail) the check engine light came on again. Took my car back in and this time they had to keep it for 6 days! After being in a rental for a week I finally got my car back (finally clean), but not before speaking to the owner. I told him he should be embarrassed by his company's handling of the whole situation, he assured me that he would "find a way to make it right" and would call me in a couple days (which he never did). After all that I still wasn't even going to write a review at all until I went to my bank yesterday. Park Auto Mall had agreed to pay off the remainder of my car loan per the agreement of my trade in. Not only did Park Auto Mall fail to do that after close to a month, they had not even contacted the bank to find out the payoff. I got a great laugh when the lady from Park Auto Mall's finance department said oh yeah it's on my desk right now..... After speaking to a few different people in Park Auto Mall's waiting area it's clear they have a lot of unsatisfied customers. Looking back now I see why they have you do a review right on the spot with 5 Stars for everything lol.

August 6, 2014

Thanks for the feedback, Davy. We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience - there's certainly room for improvement in the process.

My shopping experience

by from Seminole, FL |

Chelsea was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely positive and answered all of our questions with exact precise. We felt like she went above and beyond for us and we will recommend her to all of our friends and family! She made our experience lovely, quick and painless!

August 7, 2014

Chelsea will appreciate the referrals - thank you, Aspen! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall

2014 camaro

by from St. Petersburg Florida |

overall great experience. My sales person Chelsea was the best.

August 7, 2014

Chelsea does get a lot of good reviews - thanks, LS! -- Sales and Service at Park Auto Mall