Turan Foley Chevrolet

11123 Hwy 49 N, Gulfport, MS 39503

Great service

by from Long Beach,MS |

They were very professional,polite,and knowledgeable. I will always bring mine vehicles to them for services.

Great Service

by from Diamondhead, MS |

Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Pricing on oil changes and tires are comparable to national retail tire stores. I have a Camaro SS and they have done all oil changes along with any warranty work.

Chevy Malibu best in class!

by from Gulfport, MS |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Turan-Foley, and we are delighted with it. The Salesman, JC, was knowledgeable and fun to work with. Best thing since sliced cheese! We have before and will continue to recommend Turan-Foley every chance we get.

Great salesman , very knowledgeable

by from Gulfport, MS |

Josh was a great salesman. Very friendly and very knowledgeable on the truck I purchased. Has been very helpful with any questions that I have had after my purchase.

3rd time customer for a reason!

by from Gulfport, Ms |

Great sales representatives. Megan suggested the perfect vehicle. I received more than I sought for both of my trade-in vehicles. The vehicle I purchased had a damaged windshield. They could have repaired it, but chose to replace it. I am very pleased with my Turan-Foley sales experience. This is my 3rd vehicle purchase for a reason. The entire staff at Turan-Foley is 5*!

dealer shop review

by from gulfport, ms |

I brough my 2014 silverado and 2014 Malibu in for schudel maintenance. Drop both off at same time, was done and leaving 30 min later. Great service great communication and wonderful coustomer service. I will be using this dealer ship for years to come no matter where I live I will only buy my vehicles from Turan Foley.

2015 Chevy Cruz

by from Gulfport, Ms |

For the past twenty years we have been dealing with Turan Foley . The salesmen are always polite and extremely helpful. We just purchased a 2015 Chevy Cruz zand the whole process was smoother than we thought it would be for our current situation. The best car dealership to do business with!!!

Happy Customer

by from Gulfport, MS |

This is my third purchase from Turan Foley! I just purchased a 2014 CTS-V, and as before the customer service was impeccable. I absolutely adore Ken and Leon! They know I don't like the hassle that comes with buying a car. I am a (this is what I want can we make it happen) kind of a woman. Once again I am a happy customer with a beautiful car. I would be happier if my car came with the radar detector that I am going to need. (Big Smile)

Best Chevrolet dealer on the coast

by from Pascagoula, Ms. |

Absolutely the best dealership on the coast. They go beyond what most dealerships would do. Thanks so much Richard Ball in sales and Leo in finance.

Consistently Great Service

by from Gulfport, Ms |

We brought our 2013 Encore in for scheduled maintainence. As with every visit service was fast and efficient. I would like to commend our service representative Wayne for being so pleasant and friendly.