Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville

3115 Frontage Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-290-6065
Used 888-514-6093
Service 866-309-7997

Hall County's Oldest Family Owned and Operated Chrysler Store For over 41 years! Welcome to the family!!

Quick transaction-good price

by from Smiths Grove, KY |

We had been searching for a particular model SUV with low miles in southern KY and had not had any luck. My husband found what we were looking for on the internet (even our first color choice), the price was better than we had found locally and the mileage was just what we were looking for. He called Hayes/Jason and they gave us an offer on our trade via email that was as good as our local and within a few messages back and forth, we decided to head to GA the next morning. Once they knew we were coming, they held the vehicle for us and when we arrived (a 5 1/2 hour drive) they had us out the door within the hour for our cash sale. Even after we pay our sales tax back in KY, we saved about $1000 over what we were going to pay locally and they even had a full tank of gas for us! Very worth the $50 in gas and drive down and back. Thanks!

Found My Dealership

by from Cumming, GA |

Buying vehicles for 42 years and having spent 2 weeks working with 8+ dealerships trying to get someone to sell me a Ram 1500, and finally found a sales rep and dealership that understands Customer Service. Out of shear frustration, I resorted to multiple internet inquiries, and Vince M. from Hayes Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep was the only rep from some 8+ dealerships that actually picked up the phone and called to talk about what my needs were, what I was interested in and "let me find that special truck for you." All the other dealers emailed me back with basically a "call me if you are really interested." Over two 15 minute conversations with Vince and I bought a new Ram 1500. Not only did he go and find the vehicle I was looking for at another Hayes location, he emailed me the pictures and specs and called me again to discuss. We drove over to meet Vince at Hayes of Gainesville and brought my new car home the same day. Incredibly easy and smooth transaction. No surprises...NONE! Everyone we worked with when at Hayes of Gainesville was extremely friendly, talkative and helpful to the point we almost hated to leave. We will be back, and soon.

Service,not good

by from Flowery Branch, Ga. |

My family members bought 3 vehicles from this dealership in 2014.My wife's new Avenger had a sunroof installed the car was delivered back to us with oil and greasy film all over the paint and windows, made them clean it. This brand new car also was back to their body shop 4 times for flaws in the paint. When we got the car back on the 3rd visit ,the passenger side had over spray all over it, had to take it back again. My son bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee and on 12-18-2014 we were told by Rick it 3 bad oil leaks. It never has left any oil spots in my driveway ,and our driveway has a steep incline. I had them put it on there lift so I could be shown the leaks ( front crankshaft seal, timing seal, and valve cover gaskets ), I am a mechanic by trade, I could not find and said leaks.Would not recommend this dealership to anyone

I love my Jeep Patriot!!

by from Jefferson, GA |

My husband and I had a wonderful Jeep buying experience here. The sales reps were not pushy and were realistic with my budget and what I could/could not afford. They worked with us on our monthly payment and offered a fair trade in value for the car I owned at the time. The warranty I received was absolutely unbeatable. The two men we worked with were Matt and Jermaine, and both of them were wonderful employees and great to do business with.

Never Returning For Service

by from Gainesville, GA |

I dropped of my car late Monday around 5:30, for problems with my fuel system, my car battery was working perfectly fine. The following day, I received a phone call from Rick. I can not remember his last name. I was told by Rick that my car battery was completely dead, and they had to manually push my car into the shop. He told me there was going to be a cost of $200 to replace my battery, I refused and said that I would bring in my own battery. Once I arrived at the dealership, I waited for about 15 minutes before anyone asked if I needed help. I believe Rick was ignoring me because he was just a few feet away. I told him "I came to drop off the battery", he replies "its going to be 50 dollars", I reply "im not paying 50 dollars for a battery install." He decides to drop the price down to $30.I refused to pay any amount of money for a battery install, especially knowing my battery was in good condition. The worst part was when he went to the shop, picked up my old battery, and told me "I'll put the new one in but you can bolt it down." This by far has got to be the worst service I have ever received.

October 6, 2014

We are sorry about your recent service visit. I would like to offer you a token of our appreciation for your purchase and continued business. Please contact me so we can make this right. Thank you, Stephen McDonald 770-535-2835 ext 1358.

CUSTOMER

by from CHATTANOOGA TN. 37416 |

THE CAR WAS ADVERTISED AT ONE PRICE BUT THE STIPULATIONS WERE NOT.. THERE'S NO WAY TO MEET THE REQUIREMENT UNLESS YOU ARE A LOCAL PERSON AND WORK FOR THERE LIMITED NAMES OF EMPLOYEES. THE FINANCING WAS ALSO A PROBLING AS YOU HAVE TO USE THEIR ONLY TO QUALIFY FOR PRICE REDUCTION JRSeymore .

April 5, 2014

We are sorry that you feel that way, we do work with customers well. One of our Managers tried to reach out to you to clarify all of this and you never responded. We hope that you will reach back out to us and allow us to show you how affordable the truck can be for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Richard Dorris

by from Gainesville,Ga |

I was ver pleased and impressed with by buying experience. My sales person was very cordial and through and knew his business quite well and did not put pressure on me at all.

Great Customer Service from start to finish!

by from Gainesville, GA |

I want to say first that my experience at car shopping is usually a negative one. However, our time at Hayes Chrysler Jeep was nothing of the sort. From the moment I spoke with our salesman Hector Perez, we felt our time was valued and our car needs were addressed. We settled on a new 2012 Jeep Cherokee that we just love! Had a Acura MDX previously and we like this just as much! Go see Hector, he's great!!!!

Thanks to Jason Pirkle

by from Buford, GA |

I first came to the dealership to just look; however, Jason Pirkle later called me about a used vehicle with little miles and an offer we could NOT refuse. The sale was the fastest process we have ever been through while purchasing a vehicle, which also made for a much more enjoyable experience.

2012 Ram Express

by from Cumming, Ga |

Brandon and all of the Hayes team were great. We appreciate the service that the team have given us for over 20 years. I look forward to receiving our new 2012 Ram Express truck that we ordered. Thank You, Brian

2nd vehicle

by from gainesville, ga |

This is my second vehicle I have bought from Hayes, both times it was a great experience. I work as a vendor for 15 different dealerships on a weekly basis and Hayes had the best deal and selection for me.

April 20, 2012

Paxton, Thank you so much for the great review of our dealership! We hope to sell you many more vehicles in the future. If you ever need anything in the future feel free to contact us! Tim Hayes (770)535-2835