Hayes Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM - Gainesville

3115 Frontage Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 888-290-6065 New 888-290-6065
Used 888-514-6093 Used 888-514-6093
Service 866-309-7997 Service 866-309-7997

Hall County's Oldest Family Owned and Operated Chrysler Store For over 41 years! Welcome to the family!!

Found My Dealership

by from Cumming, GA |

Buying vehicles for 42 years and having spent 2 weeks working with 8+ dealerships trying to get someone to sell me a Ram 1500, and finally found a sales rep and dealership that understands Customer Service. Out of shear frustration, I resorted to multiple internet inquiries, and Vince M. from Hayes Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep was the only rep from some 8+ dealerships that actually picked up the phone and called to talk about what my needs were, what I was interested in and "let me find that special truck for you." All the other dealers emailed me back with basically a "call me if you are really interested." Over two 15 minute conversations with Vince and I bought a new Ram 1500. Not only did he go and find the vehicle I was looking for at another Hayes location, he emailed me the pictures and specs and called me again to discuss. We drove over to meet Vince at Hayes of Gainesville and brought my new car home the same day. Incredibly easy and smooth transaction. No surprises...NONE! Everyone we worked with when at Hayes of Gainesville was extremely friendly, talkative and helpful to the point we almost hated to leave. We will be back, and soon.

Best ever

by from Cumming, GA. |

Best buying experience ever. Highly recommend. Less than 15 minutes to make deal. Pleasure to deal with. Vince was the best. Felt like I was dealing with an old friend.

Great sales staff!

by from Crossville Tn. |

Great sales staff. They stayed 3 hours past closing time on a Saturday to give me time to drive from Crossville Tn. To look at a new jeep. We bought a new patriot and love it.

Wonderful service and amazing vehicle!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Wonderful service and sales process. And they have an excellent selection with great price and quality. I highly recommend them and will look here again when we are ready. Thank you Tom and team!

Excellent

by from LaGrange, GA |

Tyler Boucher and the finance team were truly excellent. They got me into the car that I wanted at a price that I could afford.

fantastic dealership

by from Gainesville, GA |

Relatively quick process. I was not there for the entire day unlike my experience elsewhere. Very happy and will use this dealership for my next purchase as well.

Great Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Tracy is great, best salesperson I've ever dealt with... and have dealt with a lot. The guy in finance is the most straight up dude as well... overall a great experience.

Inflexible

by from New Market |

I purchased a used car from this dealer. My dissatisfaction is based primarily on the sales managers unwillingness to negotiate the price. He claimed done garbage about not controlling internet prices. While I was willing to pay the price, I left feeling taken advantage of.

Worth the Drive!!!!!

by from Murphy, NC |

Hayes Dealership was the most pleasant dealership I have ever been to. Their prices cannot be beat - it is well worth the drive there!! I am very pleased with my new Jeep Cherokee!!!!

Great car shopping experience

by from Cumming, GA |

I hate buying cars, I feel like I am going into combat when I walk through the doors of a dealership. But Hayes is different. There was no haggling, no games, - just straight talk, quick processing, and a very good deal. I have never bought a car in such a short amount of time, nor have I EVER been happier with the deal I got. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!