Montgomeryville Acura

1009 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936

New 866-490-4770 New866-490-4770
Used 866-840-6905 Used866-840-6905
Service 877-872-0347 Service 877-872-0347

Pa's #1 Acura dealer in New and Pre-owned certified vehicles!!!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Lower Gwynedd, PA |

I have purchased three Acura's from Montgomeryville Acura and it is always a great experience. My sales rep Leon Yefimov is the absolute best! He is a very warm and delightful person. He has a great demeanor and a great personality. He's also very knowledgeable about the Acura product and is always available to assist with any questions or concerns I may have. Also the sales manager Jasun Romain is very accommodating and always willing to assist, if Leon is not available. I just recently purchased a 2013 RDX and I have say the whole staff at Montgomeryville Acura made it another pleasant experience for me and their customer service is unmatched!!

Great Service

by from princeton, nj |

They were honest which is very important to me! Great service and fast!

April 2, 2016

Hi there, thanks for the positive review! Please come see us again soon!

Awesome place!

by from Lansdale, PA |

Really awesome buying experience. Recieved help right away didn't even have to wait 1 minute. Our sales person answered every question we had and was very personable. Made us feel right at home. The buying process went fast and smooth. Super painless process. Couldn't be more pleased with how everything turned out.

June 10, 2015

Dear Alicia, Thanks for your kind words. We hope you visit us again in the near future. Best, The Montgomeryville Acura Family

Rude to my family

by from North Wales |

My wife had browsed an MDX she wanted. My family stopped in on a Thursday afternoon to make a deal. Four sales people that I could see and only 1 other customer in the place. Two sales people were playing a game on one's phone and the third free sales person never looked up from his computer scree, OK he may have been working. I walked around for fifteen minutes looking at cars and trying to keep my children entertained and no one approached us, asked if they could help us, or told us to get lost. So we GOT LOST and won't be back.

June 10, 2015

Dear Simie, Not sure how your review slipped through the cracks; however, I apologize for the delay, and I apologize that your experience with our dealership was anything but exceptional. Please consider visiting us again. If you would like to speak with me directly to set up a time to have an associate personally walk you through our showroom, please let me know. Again, our sincere apologies. Best, Craig Munholland, Montgomeryville Acura 215-661-9300

2014 MDX

by from Media, Pa |

I traded in my 2009 MDX for a 2014 MDX, the process went very quickly and fairly, Glenn Richardson did a good job. Thanks you for a job well done. Nhien

September 17, 2014

Hi Nhien, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Glenn made your trade-in process so smooth. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon! Hope you're enjoying your 2014 MDX!

Awesome Experience

by from Downingtown PA |

I just bought a certified 2011 TSX today. I had Darren as a sales person and he was great. I am on the younger side and from the get go he didn't assume that I couldn't afford anything or treat me like a kid. The buying process was very fluid and straight forward. I had no issues getting things taken care of and the overall experience was great. I would recommend them to anyone.

September 17, 2014

Hi Joe, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Montgomeryville Acura and that Darren was so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Great Experience!

by from North Wales, PA |

I couldn't have scripted a better buying process. I was in and out, everything was smooth and transparent, the staff I worked with were friendly, and we drove away very happy in our 2014 MDX. The people, the product, the service, the inventory selection, and the facility were impeccable. Thanks Ray and Jasun!

Awesome Experience!!

by from North Wales, PA |

I just purchased my 6th Acura and as always it was an amazing experience. I've never encountered such a pleasant group of individuals. Always ready and willing to assist. Montgomeryville Acura has always made me feel apart of the Acura family, and provided me with excellent customer service. I referred two friends to Montgomeryville Acura and both walked away with a car and are very pleased. I want to thank Jasun Romain and Jim Gablein for my new 2013 MDX and for making my purchasing experience a pleasant one.

Very Good Experience

by from Doylestown, PA |

Not sure about the negative reviews but my wife and I just had a very good experience. We worked with Daren Tolbert. Everything from the sales to finance process went very smooth. A little negotiations here and there but that is a good thing versus take it or leave it pricing. Their pricing may be slightly higher than some of the NY dealers, but if you live local you will make that up in their free loaner car and free car wash services. Again, we are very satisfied.

Rude and completely obnoxious

by from Lansdale, PA |

These people are rude. Made you wait 10-15 minutes in between. I wanted just to go in and check out the car and make my offer. Made me wait in between time so they can take care of other customers. Price on the sticker for a USED car is completely NONE negotiable. 200 dollars off a 32,000 dollars car is NOT a negotiation. I went and put another 2k and bought it brand new without hassles.