Montgomeryville Acura

991 Bethlehem Pike, Montgomeryville, PA 18936

New 866-490-4770
Used 866-840-6905
Service 877-872-0347

Pa's #1 Acura dealer in New and Pre-owned certified vehicles!!!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Lower Gwynedd, PA |

I have purchased three Acura's from Montgomeryville Acura and it is always a great experience. My sales rep Leon Yefimov is the absolute best! He is a very warm and delightful person. He has a great demeanor and a great personality. He's also very knowledgeable about the Acura product and is always available to assist with any questions or concerns I may have. Also the sales manager Jasun Romain is very accommodating and always willing to assist, if Leon is not available. I just recently purchased a 2013 RDX and I have say the whole staff at Montgomeryville Acura made it another pleasant experience for me and their customer service is unmatched!!

2014 MDX

by from Media, Pa |

I traded in my 2009 MDX for a 2014 MDX, the process went very quickly and fairly, Glenn Richardson did a good job. Thanks you for a job well done. Nhien

September 17, 2014

Hi Nhien, thanks for the positive review! We're glad Glenn made your trade-in process so smooth. Like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to stay up to date on what's happening at the dealership! Please come see us again soon! Hope you're enjoying your 2014 MDX!

Awesome Experience

by from Downingtown PA |

I just bought a certified 2011 TSX today. I had Darren as a sales person and he was great. I am on the younger side and from the get go he didn't assume that I couldn't afford anything or treat me like a kid. The buying process was very fluid and straight forward. I had no issues getting things taken care of and the overall experience was great. I would recommend them to anyone.

September 17, 2014

Hi Joe, we're so glad you enjoyed your experience at Montgomeryville Acura and that Darren was so helpful! Thank you for taking the time to write us a positive review. If you're on Facebook or Google+, we'd love it if you connected with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Great Experience!

by from North Wales, PA |

I couldn't have scripted a better buying process. I was in and out, everything was smooth and transparent, the staff I worked with were friendly, and we drove away very happy in our 2014 MDX. The people, the product, the service, the inventory selection, and the facility were impeccable. Thanks Ray and Jasun!

Awesome Experience!!

by from North Wales, PA |

I just purchased my 6th Acura and as always it was an amazing experience. I've never encountered such a pleasant group of individuals. Always ready and willing to assist. Montgomeryville Acura has always made me feel apart of the Acura family, and provided me with excellent customer service. I referred two friends to Montgomeryville Acura and both walked away with a car and are very pleased. I want to thank Jasun Romain and Jim Gablein for my new 2013 MDX and for making my purchasing experience a pleasant one.

Very Good Experience

by from Doylestown, PA |

Not sure about the negative reviews but my wife and I just had a very good experience. We worked with Daren Tolbert. Everything from the sales to finance process went very smooth. A little negotiations here and there but that is a good thing versus take it or leave it pricing. Their pricing may be slightly higher than some of the NY dealers, but if you live local you will make that up in their free loaner car and free car wash services. Again, we are very satisfied.

Rude and completely obnoxious

by from Lansdale, PA |

These people are rude. Made you wait 10-15 minutes in between. I wanted just to go in and check out the car and make my offer. Made me wait in between time so they can take care of other customers. Price on the sticker for a USED car is completely NONE negotiable. 200 dollars off a 32,000 dollars car is NOT a negotiation. I went and put another 2k and bought it brand new without hassles.

Wow...Totally lied to me

by from Doylestown, PA |

So my wife and daughter went in this last Saturday to look at a used acura. After 10 minutes we found the exact car we wanted. I was super excited as was my wife. I told my salesman I had a trade. He said fine but he needed to see the trade. I asked him if they would hold the car for me until I could go home and drop off my wife and daughter swap cars and drive back. This was a 30 minute drive to get to this dealer mind you.. He said he needed to check with his sales manager. When he came back he said he would hold it in the back for me just for the day. I said great. I drove straight home, swapped cars dropped off my wife and daughter and was back over within 1.5 hours. I saw him when I walked in and he asked that I wait in a waiting area while he finished up with another client. So I waited another 30 minutes. Then he came over and said he was ready. As soon as we sat he said he had bad news. They sold the car while I was gone. I was astonished (and mad). "I thought you said you would hold it for me for the day?" I asked.. And he responded smugly... "I told you I would drive it around back...we cant hold cars without a price negotiated". I was ripping mad! I NEVER leave feedback for stuff but this ordeal made me want to warn others! This is not right! Be aware when shopping here!

April 17, 2013

We are very sorry for any miscommunication. Unfortunatly the sales person was doing his best to keep the car available on a busy Saturday afternnon. Our policy does not allow us to take vehicles off of the market pending a compleated negotiation. We are sorry for any misunderstandings!

Too busy to take my money

by from Wetumpka, AL |

I'm a cash customer and I called regarding an Internet advertisement for a 2010 Odyssey. It was priced right and I wanted to have a local Honda dealer perform a thorough inspection before I paid. They said they had an appointment to show the car the next day and were too busy to take the car the two blocks to the Honda dealer. Wow, what a disappointment.

April 17, 2013

Unfortunatly we had a pending appointment with a local consumer who ended up purchasing the vehicle. We appriciate your feedback. Again our appoligies!

Untrustworthy : get EVERYTHING in writing!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

We agreed with saleman on purchase of car for my daughter, who lives out of state. They mailed her papers, including TITLE. Told us they would hold car untill 5 pm Friday. When her banker called to conclude sale at 3:30pm on Friday, they, Very Rudely (according to banker) , told the banker that they had sold the car to someone else, then hung up. Later, they called my daughter and asked for title back. Flat out lied to us at least twice.

April 17, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any confusion that may have occured. Unfortunalty there was some miscommunication about the return date of the paperwork that was overnighted. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and if you have any further questions please contact Craig. Thank you again for your feedback.

no return call

by from NY |

As Stated No Return Call On Vehicle I Wanted. Since Then I Bought A Vehicle

April 17, 2013

Steve- We pride ourselves in 30 minute or less return calls. I am very sorry if you did not recieve a return call from someone here at Acura. Please feel free to reach out to Craig to discuss further. Thank you very much for your feedback!