Leed's Auto Sales Inc.

Leed's Auto Sales Inc.

(1.5) 2 Reviews

221 S. Lake St., Aurora, IL 60506

Used 877-844-4409

The "LEED" er in Value, Selection, and Savings.

STAY AWAY FROM HERE !!!

by from aurora, illinois |

Helped me get a vehicle with my credit but what I ended up was NOT worth all the help.

Unsatisfactory Experience

by from Champaign, IL |

Found the car I liked online, and called a few times asking questions about the car, from different features, to any issues/problems or if it was smoked in. I was assured there were no problems with the car, and happily went to check it out. After 2 and a half hours of driving, i was greeted by a car that was filthy inside and was falling apart. There were obvious cigarette burns, so i don't know how he had not known if it was smoker free. When i test drove it, there was no power in the lower gears, and were definite engine issues. When we stopped at a gas station to get a better look at the vehicle, the engine failed to start back up again. We needed to find somebody inside willing to give us a jump start. The owner was very kind, offered to put a new battery in the vehicle, and didn't try to push anything on us, but the quality of the dealership and cars were subpar.