Bastan Auto Center

7469 Mission St, Daly City, CA 94014

Used 888-289-8268

Great Car

by from Dublin |

Armando was excellent help with my purchase of a 2010 Toyota Prius. He greeted me at the lot and took a very laid back approach with me which was greatly appreciated and noted. During the entire sales cycle Hoodi was very informative and upfront about the vehicle, providing me whatever information I requested immediately. Also, financing my purchase was very quick and easy. Bastan Auto has a great selection of vehicles on the lot.

Quick and great service!

by from Los Gatos, CA |

My wife and I just bought a 2010 Prius at Bastan Auto Center. The whole purchase process was completely painless. This was actually a huge surprise compared to some of the reviews I read from others. We checked out some other Priuses on other dealerships close by but they offered the best deal! I was out with a great deal in less than an hour. I don't particularly like car buying, but highly recommend purchasing from them!

Great cars

by from greenbrea |

Very helpful people, I got the car I wanted with right price and no headache. Hoodi was very helpful.

Never even a call back

by from San Francisco ca |

Tried 2 times and never got a reply back. Nothing much to say but I have to type at least 50 words

happy camper!

by from San Francisco, CA |

I found exactly what I was looking for online, called, came in next day, car was in great condition, priced fair, my mechanic approved, drove home same day happy, and still happy 2 months later.

No Bueno My Friend!

by from Bay Area, CA |

I recently went in to purchase a vehicle from this lot and it was not a good experience by any means. I came from 50 miles out because I really liked a vehicle they had in stock. I had all my paperwork together and had made sure all my ducks were in a row prior to going down from so far away. I got there and forgot my driver license (my fault totally) so i was put off until the following day. Instead of traveling al the way back home I had a family member fax over copies of my license as was supposedly acceptable by the dealership. The next day came and I had everything ready only to be told they couldn't verify my employment. (on a sunday, really??? and I provided my most recent stub) That's probably because we were closed. I have never been through a buying process like this and I totally got shafted by traveling that far for absolutely nothing! Do yourself a favor and go to a well known dealer. I went down to a real dealership (brand name) and had a new vehicle within 2 hours.