Bergstrom Luxury on Victory Lane

Used 877-438-0449 Used 877-438-0449
Service 866-467-0251 Service 866-467-0251

Great Service!!

by from Madison, WI |

I showed up without an appointment on a friday night with a rattling water pump. You were gracious, quick in assessing the problem, and offered a loaner to drive back to Madison. The car was ready on Monday! Incredibly good service. I wish I could use it more but i live two hours away (never know, though). Kirsten Soquet was particularly good and very knowledgeable. I was impressed

Fantastic service.

by from Appleton, WI |

Service is fantastic. They do both my 2015 S 69Volvo and my 2013 Porsche. Highly recommend this service facility.

Bergstrom Lexus Service

by from Plover, WI |

My Lexus is 9 years old. I get treated with the same respect and top quality service as if my vehicle were brand new. I always walk away knowing I've purchased and service my SUV at the BEST place. My family owns 3 other vehicles', KIA, FORD and HONDA I've never felt treated as well as I do at Bergstrom Lexus. Thank you for making me feel important. Best customer service ever. Stewart is AWESOME!!!

Great experience!

by from Fond du lac. WI |

Really didn't believe I was going to buy. I did some home work and didn't think I would get what I needed from my trade. I convinced my wife it was going to be a fast look and that we'd just end up going to dinner. I was very surprised when Bob Simon offered me a deal I couldn't pass on. Very straight forward. ...the car is fantastic.

Pleasant experience, in/out in timely fashion

by from Atlanta, GA |

I traveled from out of state (via plane). Bergstrom picked me up from the airport in Green Bay and brought me to Appelton which was unexpected and extremely helpful. There were no "hassles" at the dealership and no surprises period. Everything I had previously discussed with the dealership in regards to pricing and misc fees were limited to exactly that. Definitely a pleasant experience.

Fabulous Service

by from Green Bay, WI |

My service manager, Jeremy B, is thorough, patient with questions, time efficient, and I am confident treats my car as if it were his own. I cannot ask for anything more than that.

Excellent customer service

by from Appleton, WI |

James and Bob were very helpful and willing to go above and beyond to answer any questions I had and more sure I was completely satisfied. They made me feel very secure in my decision to choose Volvo and the Bergstrom dealership

Great sales reps and customer service

by from Neenah, WI |

The team went out of their way to find a soft top for the jeep I purchased and included it in the purchase price. They did not have to do that! Brian was an excellent sales rep and very personable; he went the extra mile to ensure I was satisfied with the purchase. I have not purchased a jeep since 2006 and my buying experience was great. We called the dealership to let them know what I was looking for and within 3 days my 2012 jeep was in my garage...awesome!

Satisfied Guest Experience

by from Appleton, WI |

I didn't have a scheduled appointment, but was treated in a respectful and professional manner when inquiring about availability to perform an oil change on my vehicle. Staff was able to fit me into their schedule the same day. It was a pleasure to sit and relax in your guest lounge.

Excellent service, spotless dealership, team 100%

by from Appleton, Wisconsin |

Everyone, no matter the position or function, could not be more friendly/helpful or timely in their behavior or work. The dealership is spotless and so comfortable. Everything - well done!