Chatham Parkway Toyota Scion

Service 888-836-4203

Home of the Lifetime Warranty

excellent service

by from Leesville, La. |

While traveling from Virginia to Georgia, I ran over 18-wheeler tire debris, and knocked off my front cowling on my 2011 Camry. After arriving at my destination, I called Chatham Parkway Toyota and they were able to inspect my car right away. Service Consultant Danny Fields and mech Chris Burley took care of me quickly and assured me that there was no damage to the car. Truly professional and wonderful service! Thank you Chatham Parkway Toyota! Danny Vasquez

I love Chatham Parkway Toyota!

by from Savannah GA |

Love my new Toyota Camry I purchased from Chatham Parkway Toyota. Everyone was very nice and honest and I was in and out very quickly. Best buying process I have ever had..actually was enjoyable. Thank you everyone at Chatham Parkway Toyota!

I love Chatham Parkway Toyota!

by from Savannah GA |

review

by from savannah |

i went to check toyota prius and maybe trade my car. when i got my car back from appraisal lights are not working , windows wont open , car alarm wont work. i dont know how much will cost me to fix it. i guess is from the computer when they check my car? i am going in audi dealership to fix it and ill write one more review to let u know. that was my only visit in the dealership. salesman was polite and there is no pressure. just be carefull when u give u car for appraisal

March 22, 2014

Ivan, We are slightly confused. When we do an appraisal we do not put it on any type of computer or conduct any type of tests on the vehicle. I would be happy to discuss this on the phone with you and clear up any problems or confusion. I tried to look you up in our system so that I could reach out to you, however, I was unsuccessful in finding your name in our system. I want to be sure you had the right dealership and that I can address any concerns that you have. Please feel free to give me a call on my direct line (912) 443-4490 so that we can discuss this matter. Thanks, Autumn Hedrick Internet Sales Director Chatham Parkway Toyota ahedrick@cptoyota.com

Professional Experience

by from Savannah, GA |

Curtis Pearil made the entire buying process a smooth experience with his professional approach. He was not pushy or demeaning, but just dealt with the facts and then assisted in the negotiation process with a wonderful attitude. It was the first time buying a new car that I felt the salesman was truly selling his product without undue influence.

They Swept us off our feet!

by from Savannah, GA |

I was very pleasantly surprised by the wonderful experience I had in negotiating and purchasing our new Avalon. Their Salesman, Bradley Kephart provided a very friendly and generous negotiation. In fact, my wife and I had come with the intention of not purchasing a car at that time, but Brad made us such an overwhelmingly attractive offer for both our Pontiac trade-in and for a new Avalon, that we decided to accept the offer without even attempting a counter offer. I feel that Brad and the Dealership hardly made any money at all on our transaction and any further price reduction would have been like failure to tip the waiter at a fine restaurant. To my further astonishment, Brad obtained the car from out of town the very next day and offered to stay past closing time if we wanted to take delivery immediately. We came the next morning instead so that Brad could get some sleep. We also met other wonderful people and received delightful follow-up communications. I felt that Chatham Parkway Toyota was most exemplary in providing generous, good-faith bargaining that made us feel very relaxed and confident in spite of it being a very big deal for us. The car is wonderful and we are very impressed with the dealership and all of its people that we met. They swept us off our feet so that we didn't bother to go out and solicit other offers, which is saying something for them because I am a retired Academic Economist.

August 3, 2013

Professor Marxsen, Thank you for your kind words about Brad and our dealership. I am so glad that everyone was able to make your purchase process very smooth. Thank you for you and your wife's business and welcome to the Chatham Parkway Family! We look forward to seeing you both again soon!

A Very Positive Experience

by from Savannah, Georgia |

I would recommend Rick and his sales team. They recognized my buying style and made a deal without trying to make me do hours worth of negotiating. I had already done my research and knew what I wanted to spend. I had a great buying experience. I would do business with them again without hesitation.

August 3, 2013

David, Thank you for your comment about Rick and our sales team here at Chatham Parkway Toyota. I am glad we gave you the best deal without all the hassle of negotiating. Welcome to the Chatham Parkway Family!

New car purchase

by from Savannah, Ga |

I have purchased five vehicles from this dealership and do not regret any of the purchases. My latest was a 2013 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams edition and a 2007 FJ Cruiser.

August 3, 2013

Rick, Thank you for your continued business with us here at Chatham Parkway Toyota. We hope you are enjoying your 2013 and 2007 FJ Cruisers. We look forward to working again with you in the future. Thank you for continually being a part of our Chatham Parkway Family!

Sales & Leasing Consultant - Jim Wohn

by from 5 Little River Dr., Savannah, GA 31419 |

Mr. Wohn was very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He made the buying process less stressful. I would recommend him to anybody and the service at Chatham Parkway Toyota was excellent.

Great Experience

by from Hattiesburg, MS |

I purchased a 2010 prius recently from this dealer. I live in MS and my dad flew to Savannah to purchase this car and drove 10 hours back. I must say I am very satisfied! The car runs great, the buying process was easy and straightforward and the price was excellent. They even put in a new set of floor mats. Cynthia was amazing and very helpful. I love my new car! Thanks guys!

November 30, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments! We are glad to hear that the process went smooth for you and your dad. Congratulations on your Prius and welcome to the Chatham Parkway Family!

Happy!!!

by from Savannah, GA |

I normally do not write reviews for anything but I felt that a review was fit to explain to everyone my experience. I had heard a few negative things about Chatham Toyota but I heard about their Camry special and I figured I would call to find out more about it. After talking to a very nice woman on the phone, I scheduled an appointment to visit the dealership. I had no intention of buying a vehicle that day, I was simply looking. However, I fell so in love with the Camry that I decided to buy it that day. My salesperson Robert worked hard with me to make sure my payment was perfect and fit my budget. I am very happy with my experience and my Camry. I will definately be calling Robert again in the future!

November 30, 2012

Daisyj, We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to hear that Robert worked hard for you and that you enjoyed your experience here with us. Congratulations on your Camry and welcome to the Chatham Parkway Family!