Coliseum Lexus of Oakland

7273 Oakport St, Oakland, CA 94621

New 888-586-8067
Used 888-414-1626
Service 888-237-5018

Online Price Quotes Within Minutes - Deal Direct With Our Internet Department & Save

Buyers Beware

by from California |

I went in to look at a used car. everything was going well until i decided to take a closer look at the car. There was damage on the passenger side side skirt and there was a dent on the driver side rear quarter panel. After going over the 161 point inspection sheet that had no damage checked off. I pointed this out to the salesmen that was helping us and he went to his sales manager who never looked at the car or the damage and said it was an easy fix and they would just fix it and still sell it to me at the same price. So it makes me think that they are willing to just throw some lipstick on it and act like it never happened and still ask for the same price. So buyer beware...

Amazing sales staff

by from Foster City, Ca. |

I recently purchased my new Lexus from Coliseum Lexus in Oakland. I tried to purchase one there last year but could not make a deal. I shopped 4 other Lexus dealers in the bay area and had really bad experience dealing with rude salesmen and sales managers. I really wanted to purchase this new IS250. I decided to call Coliseum Lexus and try them instead of going into the dealership. I spoke with Rick Santos on the phone and he went over the car with me. The next day I went to the dealership and was greeted by a very nice saleman who called Rick for me. I took the vehicle for a test drive with the young salesman Phillip who was very knowledgeable and polite. "Big difference from last year, whole new staff and managers" to make it short I was WOW'd and Amazed on how quick and smooth it was to make this purchase from them. They are the BEST ! If you want a New Lexus go to Coliseum Lexus.

They got my car for me very easy

by from Palo Alto ,CA |

I live in Palo Alto and I shop Magnussen and Putnam Lexus they could not make me a good deal and they can not get the car I wanted. The Manager doesn't want to deal with me. I went to Coliseum Lexus in Oakland they are easy and very nice people to deal with. I spoke with the Manager and no hassle the payment was very low and they included the service in my payments. They were able to get the car I wanted very quick.

Poor Sales

by from Fremont, CA |

Went in to look at a used Lexus. The sales person name Eddie didn't seem to be motivate in selling cars. Eddie was really big help on trying to sell the car did not really want make a deal on selling the car. Before I walk out the dealer car Mr. Eddie made a smart remarks about me going some where else finding a better deal. Poor customer service. I would not recommend coming here if your trying make a deal. There other yelp reviews. You can be the judge.

Great Group of People Excellent Price & Service

by from Concord Ca |

I had to take the time to write a review because this was by far the best car buying experience that i have ever had, the Sales Manager Bob actually called me himself after i submitted online a request for a price quote. I respected his consideration for my time, he explained his Internet Team were all bust helping customers so he wanted to reach out himself and answer any questions that i may have, i told him no problem it had only been maybe 10 mins since i clicked submit..lol then told him what i wanted he told me he didn't have what i wanted here but he could get one for me in 24 hours. I made my appointment for the next day and there was my car !!! exactly the color inside and out ! This store by far exceeded my expectations and the Manager was a big part in my decision to visit this Dealership, i could have easily purchased in my home town but i honestly felt the service by this team would be much better. So Thank You to Bob and your staff i really appreciate your professionalism.

Great non-buying experience

by from Visalia, CA |

Eric Hanson provided excellent customer service in response to my cars.com enquiry on a car. He even went out of his way to help me with information on the car I ultimately went with at another dealer. The only reason I didn't purchase at Coliseum Lexus was that my budget couldn't quite stretch to their fairly priced Internet deal. I will certainly keep them in mind for another purchase and recommend them to friends and family.

Great customer service

by from Visalia CA |

I was in contact with Eric while shopping for a car. While we could quite get there it wasn't for Eric's lack of trying. He provided excellent customer service to me and went above and beyond to answer questions--some of which I hadn't even thought to ask. I will certainly keep them in mind for future purchases or if the hunt continues since they have earned a fair measure of my trust.

Super bad experience

by from San Leandro, CA |

Bought a GS, but forced to return the next day by saying the car can not be sold. Very bad experience. Don't recommend anyone to shop there.