Eskridge Lexus of Oklahoma City

Service 888-865-4142

Customer Service is our #1 priority

Great experience at Eskridge LEXUS of Edmond Ok

by from MCLOUD OK |

Bought a new Lexus RX450h last week. Salesman (Nathan Gardner) was very helpfull, no hard sell and quite willing to go the extra mile. This was undoubtedly the best buying experience I've ever had.

January 21, 2013

Thank you and we look forward to many more years of service to you!

automobile

by from ponca city, okla |

I was just looking on line for a used vehicle, and I saw one and just inquired about it

The only service center for my Lexus.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I could go a mile down the road to the Toyota dealer to have my '97 LS400 serviced but I choose to go 15 miles to Eskridge because I just love the experience of having my vehicle serviced here. I know that the work is always done right and guaranteed quality as well. I don't even mind waiting the extra time I'm here because it's just an exceptional facility to wait in. Special shoutout to Ray Shannon who always handles my vehicle and makes the experience that much better.

December 3, 2013

It is always great to be recognized for our dedication in providing the most satisfying customer experience from a valued customer. Ray Shannon, and the rest of our service and repair team at Eskridge Lexus of OKC, look forward to providing you quality service and an exceptional experience next time you have your vehicle serviced here. Thank you.

Skip Schultz

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I had my Son's car in for some routine maintenance and had the good fortune of having Skip Schultz as my advisor. He was very courteous and professional. He had me plan my next service for tires and brakes. He was excellent.

December 2, 2013

Thank you Lonnie, for your words of praise of Skip Schultz. Skip has been a trusted and respected Lexus Advisor for many years here at Eskridge Lexus of OKC.

Compliments to Eskridge Lexus Service Department

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I wanted to compliment the performance of Mark Biggs in your service department. My car was having trouble starting. I called Mark, and he said bring it right now and we'll see what we can do. I knew the service department was very busy at the time, and I had just intended to leave my car with him so he could get to it when he had time. Instead, Mark looked at my car immediately upon my arrival and determined it only needed a new battery. It was installed, the car was washed, and I was on my way within an hour. The battery was still under warranty so there was no charge. Amazing. Thank you Mark for taking care of me.

December 2, 2013

At Eskridge Lexus of OKC, we pride ourselves on excellent customer service and repair work. Lindsay, we are very glad that you were more than happy with the customer service that Mark Biggs provided to you, and that the issue you were having was solved. It is always a pleasure for us to surprise our customers with excellent service and repair work.

Most grateful to your team for accommodating us.

by from West Plains, MO |

Thank you Ms. Lorenz, for your follow-up letter regarding the service Eskridge Lexus provided. Your prompt attention was much appreciated and follows the excellent practice and courtesy that is evident in all Lexus dealerships. We found ourselves in a difficult situation when, what appeared to be squirrel damage to the wiring harness of our vehicle, could have delayed our necessary return to West Plains, Missouri last Saturday. The prompt attention, cooperation and expediency of your Service Team alleviated our concerns and allowed us to return home without delay. We are most grateful to your team of professionals for going out of their way to accommodate and reassure us. In closing, we do have one "serious complaint". My wife was extremely upset that you provided those delicious Panera Bread bagels in your waiting room. They are so irresistible that she was "forced" to eat three of them. Shame on you for placing such a terrible temptation in front of your customers. (I am of course joking.) Wonderful service!

December 2, 2013

We thank you for your trust in our service department to repair your vehicle. Ms. Lorenz and the rest of our team here work together to provide you all Truly Outstanding customer service. It's nice to hear that your only "complaint" was that you enjoyed the Panera Bagels too much!

Awesome experience!

by from Edmond, OK |

The car buying process was easy and was completed within an hour. A thorough overview of the vehicle was provided at delivery and all services available were explained.

September 4, 2013

We appreciate your review of our service, Rick. Thank you for choosing Eskridge Lexus as your dealership.

jUST BOUGHT A New Lexus

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Purchasing my new Lexus was made easy by the professionalism of the employees.. The showroom was clean, new and beautiful.I was offered a danish which I liked. The entire buying process was very pleasant and all of my questions were answered thoroughly.

August 11, 2013

It is great to hear that you had a pleasant experience buying your new Lexus at our dealership. It is our goal to offer truly outstanding customer service. Thank you Gwendolyn

Shopping Experience excellent - b/c of Nathan G.

by from Springfield, MO |

Excellent buying experience - I am very serious about customer service, your Nathan Gardner has been the most above and way over and beyond any level of customer service I have ever received from online sales while shopping for a new Lexus. Specifically, several other dealers have people that very much take a customer's decision and thinking process personally. Some other dealers are short or do not work consistantly through each individual customer's concerns. Nathan is innovative and professional in listening and then turning around all my questions in a timely manner and I believe you have a gem there that other dealers need to learn from and model their own internet customer service standards from Nathan. Sincerely, Stacey

August 11, 2013

We are very glad that Nathan offered you an "above and way over and beyond" customer service experience. Thank you Stacey.

Invisible; Not Friendly or Attentive

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Not friendly whatsoever. It was as if I was invisible to the staff. I just purchased a vehicle from this dealership in Feb. and was attempting to purchase another vehicle yet every single sales person seemed too busy to even help me. I understand they are busy however acknowledgement would have been appreciated. My family has purchased over 5 vehicles from this dealer yet because I am a young 25 yr old female it was as if my money was not welcomed. So frustrated at the lack of customer service and respect I was shown. I came in ready to purchase a specific vehicle with the appropriate cash yet could not buy the vehicle since no one wanted to remotely help me. Sickened by the customer service yet happy that my money was not thrown into the hands of such a poor run operation. Lesson learned; if you want to be treated as if you're invisible visit Eskridge Lexus

August 11, 2013

We thank you and your family for purchasing over 5 vehicles from our dealership. We apologize that you left feeling unsatisfied. Even if our salesmen were all with other customers, you definitely should have been greeted and helped. At the very least, someone should have scheduled you an appointment or shown you to the waiting room for some refreshments until a sales associate became available. At Eskridge Lexus it is important that each and every person is welcomed at the dealership, and given special attention too. We train our staff to devote their time and attention to each person and every person that walks into the dealership. We strive to treat each customer as we would a guest in our home.

Good service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Friendly, efficient staff and service. Smooth and fluid transfer to who you need to talk to when you call.

August 11, 2013

We always strive to do a truly outstanding job for each of our valued customers. Thank you Jeff.