Hennessy Lexus Gwinnett

Service 866-983-1460

Experience the Hennessy Difference -For Preowned Sales

Frank Mullin, Best salesman at Hennessy Lexus

by from Lawrenceville, Georgia |

I just purchased my second brand new RX 350 from an unique individual, Frank Mullen. He not only meets customer expectations but exceeds them. He is always focused on the customer and goes over and beyond to make his customers happy. He continues to support his customers with great service and solid advice. In short, Frank is a five star salesman that shows passion for his customers. I cannot thank him enough for everything he has done for me and making me very happy with my purchase. He is honest and up front with his customers. I wanted a different look on my car this time and Frank made it happen. With Frank, he is with you through the duration of your car. He makes himself available when you come in for service and checks to be sure you are happy with your car and available to assist you with any questions you might have. Frank set my iphone up with the Nav system which was a great help and more than willing to go over the Nav system and other apps anytime I needed extra help. Also, Hennessy Lexus dealership is very clean and makes you feel at home. Thanks for everything Frank!!

What All Lexus Dealerships Should Strive To Be

by from Montgomery, AL |

My family has serviced many of our past (and current) Lexus vehicles here, despite living over 100 miles away, simply because they are that good! We recently had our CPO CT200h serviced here and the experience, facilities, and customer service (Tony Park) was still top-notch! When it comes time to purchase another Lexus or have any of our cars serviced in the future, we will definitely come here first. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

Excellent transaction, exceeded expectations.

by from Columbia, TN |

I had searched various web sites for over a month for a 2010 Toyota Sienna XLE van. After calling several dealers and either missing their listed Sienna or unable to make a deal, I called Frank Mullins at Hennessy Lexus about the Sienna they had listed on Cars.com. I asked him several specific questions about the van. He didn't know all the answers at that moment, but said he would go to the car and call me back. A few minutes later, not only did he call with the answers, but even sent specific pictures to my smartphone to provide visual answers. As I was over a 1000 miles away, it took a few days to do the deal over the phone, but soon my wife was able to make the trip to Georgia and was driving away extremely happy. The car was even better than advertised. Frank and all the staff at Hennessy Lexus that had anything to do with the deal went out of their way to make sure everything was excellent about the car, down to the smallest detail. Frank even followed up after the sale to make sure my wife had a safe trip home and the car was performing as expected. When my wife says that the experience was much better than she expected, that's saying something! It is very unusual to find a car dealership with such high values and a sales person that goes above and beyond very high expectations. I have purchased other vehicles via phone in other states. I have not had the excellent total experience that I had with Frank and Hennessy Lexus. I hope to have the pleasure of buying a car from them again and will certainly tell my friends and family how great they are.

Great experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

Frank made this buying experience very simple and painless for my wife and I. I was able to get most of the initial work done remotely so that literally all she had to do was "sign and drive". Thanks for a great vehicle and we look forward to building a long term relationship with you and the dealership.

Great Customer Service @ Hennessey Lexus Gwinnett

by from Temple, GA |

Jack Ross was great to work with at Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. I had been looking for a used Toyota Avalon and they recently took one in on trade. I found it on their website and inquired about it. Their website had lots of photos of the car and also provided a free link to the Carfax. Jack was very helpful by honestly relaying to me everything they knew about the car. This gave me the confidence I needed to make an hour drive from the west Georgia area to go look at the car. The car was exactly as described, the price was very fair, and I bought the car that evening. It's also worth mentioning that I never felt pressured at all during the buying process. David Carr was also very helpful when it came to financing the car. Both Jack and David stayed after the dealership's regular closing hours to get everything wrapped up for me. Thanks to Jack, David, and the folks at Hennessy Lexus for such a great buying experience!!!

Frank Rocks!

by from Duluth, GA |

Frank was incredibly helpful and accommodating during the entire process of me purchasing my vehicle from Hennessey Lexus. This is the first time I have worked with a salesman almost completely by phone and email, and it was a wonderful experience to say the least. Frank went above and beyond to create a deal that worked for both of us while being very honest and straight forward. Thanks Frank! David Cole

Great Dealership

by from Jefferson, GA |

I started my inquiry into a new Lexus purchase online. Frank was the first Lexus sales person to respond and what a blessing that he was! Frank worked so hard to make sure that we got the exact vehicle that we wanted in the color we wanted with all the "extras" that were important to us. This was no easy feat!! He went far above and way beyond the call of duty on this deal. I appreciated his timely responses to any emails, calls, or texts, as well as his willingness to keep me updated on the progress of our purchase. He did not waste my time by not being prepared or running late. This is the fourth Lexus that we have purchased from this dealership, and you'd better believe that we will be back again someday in the future! They are a great family of sales and service people!

Great car -- exceptional service!

by from Hoover, AL |

After reading reviews on this website, we contacted Frank Mullin regarding a 2013 RX350, and we were NOT disappointed. Frank is a true professional who focuses on meeting the needs of his customer. His product knowledge was very helpful; he asked questions to learn which features were most important to us and guided us through the various packages to equip our vehicle. Frank's "no pressure" approach and the competitive pricing made our purchase decision stress free. We had a 2 1/2 hour drive to pick up our new RX350 so we scheduled our appointment to avoid as much Atlanta traffic as possible. Upon arrival we found Frank had the car and paperwork prepared, he spent all of the time we needed going over features and we were on the road home exactly as promised. Frank has followed up with us after the sale and we couldn't be happier. In fact, this has been our best new car purchase experience ever!

ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS!!!!

by from Tallahassee, Fl |

My wife & I are from Tallahassee, Florida & have been looking for a pre-owned LS460L for months. We found one listed on Cars.com from Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnette and decided to give them a call. We were put in contact with Mr. Michael Wiggins & he was absolutely outstanding! We explained to him what exactly we we're looking for & he said this was the vehicle for us. We made arrangements to travel to N Atlanta and view the vehicle. The vehicle was absolutely perfect in every way! Michael offered us a test drive & explained every single option in detail. After the test drive we decided to purchase the vehicle. After a short wait & a short time in the finance office, we were ready to bring are new Baby home to Tallahassee. Before we left, Michael again explained all the features of the vehicle until we were 100% comfortable. He exceeded our expectations in every way! This Dealership is 100% First Class!!! If you are in the market for a New or Pre-Owned Lexus, contact Michael Wiggins, you will be glad you did. Michael, I want to thank you for going above & beyond in exceeding our expectations. If we, or any of our friends are ever interested in a Lexus, you will be the first person we call!!!! Thank you my friend!!!

Painless Purchase

by from Kingsport, TN |

Carla was great to work with. Never meet her before and had deal done an car we wanted over the internet in less than 3 hours from the time she contacted me. 2013 LS460 was a surprise for my wife, we live over 300 miles from dealership and Carla had car ready for pickup with bow on car when we arrived. She spent over 3 hours with us going over details of car before we left dealership. Hennessy Lexus is a first class operation.

Great Experience where Quality & Integrity Matter

by from Atlanta, GA |

Our situation was to find an affordable, reliable used vehicle for our college-aged daughter. A friend had recommended Hennessey Lexus from his own experience, and we can attest to both great service and attentive care to us as customers and to the car itself. The showroom is immaculate, and the personnel genuinely friendly, i.e., not the 'I want to sell you a car' kind of friendly. We dealt with Tim and Frank, and both gave us exceptional attention to our specific and unusual needs. Tim heard all our concerns and made those concerns known to the staff. Frank was especially patient with our new-driver daughter, and walked her through every button, lever and latch of the auto. I have purchased used cars many times on three different continents, but never have I received this kind of service. The used car industry can be a real headache if you are not dealing with trustworthy persons, but it is clear that Tim and Frank exemplify in their customer care the same honesty and integrity that they value in their personal lives. We have had the vehicle now for 3 weeks and are pleased to say that there are absolutely no issues with it. We absolutely could not be more pleased with the service, attention to detail, or representation that we found at Hennessey Lexus. These guys are the real deal.