Jim Hudson Lexus

3520 Washington Rd, Martinez, GA 30907

New 888-508-5479
Used 888-852-5699
Service 888-237-5426

Experience it once and you'll never forget it!

Great online buying experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Bought a used LX470 I found on their website. I live about 2 hours away from the dealership, so I called and spoke with Kyle about the car to get some general information. 20 minutes later, I called him back, we agreed upon a price and that was that. I got one more call from the Jim Hudson finance manager and my car was delivered two days later to me. The car was better that advertised and it was one of the best buying experiences I've ever had. I may never go to a dealer again.

Horrible customer service

by from Destin, FL |

Called Jim Hudson Lexus last week about a used 2006 RX400h. Spoke to Kyle Christiansen who said he was with a customer and would call right back. Never did call back I called again and spoke to Kyle Christiansen who again said he was busy and after giving him my number never returned the call. They must not want to sell any vehicles. Worst Cars.com experience I have ever had. Now I see the suv I was interested in is gone. Won't try them again.

Jim Hudson Lexus responded to this review

February 4, 2014

FL Buyer - Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for your frustrating experience. Your feedback has helped us improve our process for incoming phone calls by adding additional personnel to quickly and efficiently handle any questions.

Wonderful customer service and great deals!

by from Knoxville, TN |

After looking for a Lexus in our hometown and online at many dealerships, Jim Hudson Lexus was worth the drive to get the best deal on a quality used car. The salesman, Charles, was so helpful and the selection was amazing! We were treated like royalty and all our concerns and questions were answered.

Excellent

by from Augusta, ga |

The sales and service are beyond compare! I've never been anywhere that the employees are so patient and helpful. They answer all inquiries with haste and accuracy. I can not be more pleased with the experience.

Quality Lexus combined with quality service

by from Aiken, SC |

Great people make for great service experience. Will keep coming back because at Jim Hudson Lexus they sincerely care. Fixed right the first trip in, no excuses. This is what makes me loyal to the product and the dealer.