Jim Hudson Lexus

3520 Washington Rd, Martinez, GA 30907

New 888-508-5479
Used 888-852-5699
Service 888-237-5426

Experience it once and you'll never forget it!

Friendly and courtius

by from Columbia |

From start to finish Sean Agner and the whole Jim Hudson Lexus Pre-Owned staff was friendly courtious and very helpful in purchasing the vehicle!

Great service

by from Hephzibah, Ga |

I did not buy my lexus ES350 from Jim Hudson, but they treated me as if I did. When you are in the waiting room its like FIRST CLASS, you have your own personal consultant manager Mike Licklider. He is great after they check my vehicle Mike went over everything they found and made recommendations. Their was no pressure to get anything fix, when I ask a question about cost of repairs he showed me. I had a great experience at Jim Hudson in Augusta GA. Thank You, Paul Stanton

Great experience at Jim Hudson Lexus

by from Girard, GA |

I came on a Saturday to look at the GS 350 sport and the dealership was already closed but Brian was still there with a client and was very willing to help me with the car I was interested in. He even let me go for a test drive in the car. I loved the service and car so much I returned on Monday to purchase the car. I had Brian help me get my things out of my other vehicle that I traded in while I was finishing the buying process. I drove a Denali but this was my first "luxury" car purchase and I really enjoyed the experience with everyone here at Jim Hudson Lexus!!! The car had a small scratch and they fixed it while letting me drive another vehicle home. The service department was very accommodating and I will return for all service and eventually my next car!! Thanks Brian for the painless experience!!!

always friendly &great service also clean facility

by from Martinez, Ga 30907 |

i normally for my car service to Jim Hudson Lexus at Martinez Ga.30907 location ,also for car buying used or new go to Jim Hudson always courtious & friendly service i also refer to my friends too.

2nd time with Jim Hudson. Service was even better

by from Atlanta |

Actually drove my vehicle more than a 100 miles to Jim Hudson to get some service done. There were dealers closer to me, but my experience for service before was so good that I just decided to use Jim Hudson Lexus again. JH Lexus offered a more competitive price for the service I needed and provided me a loaner vehicle to enjoy the day. The staff was very friendly. Although I had only been there once before, they speak to you by name so that you feel that you are a constant and prized customer. Try Jim Hudson

Best car buying experience ever

by from Evans, Ga |

Lexus quality is easy to sell. Jim Hudson takes each sell and does their best to make it a wonderful process that is matched by no other car dealership I have encountered. When you take into consideration that I have owned approximately 40 cars of many makes and models, I rank them as the absolute best. Bobby D Buffkin, Ret. Col. USAF

Service of my lexus

by from Nortrh Augusta, SC |

Simply put, my experience was excellent in every respect

Best car buying experience ever!!

by from Martinez, GA |

Kyle Christensen was so awesome! He and the finance team worked tirelessly to put me in a vehicle that I absolutely love! I'm so grateful for all of their help and advice.

Jim Hudson Lexus responded to this review

July 22, 2015

Hello Tiffany. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this five star review. We are thrilled to hear that Kyle was able to make your experience so wonderful and find you the perfect vehicle. He is a very valuable member of our team. Our entire staff is always here to assist you. Thank you for choosing Jim Hudson Lexus and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Excellent Buying Experience

by from Murfreeesboro, TN |

It was a pleasure working with Hudson Lexus in purchasing a new vehicle. Their team worked with values that other dealers should adapt. Teamwork, Customer Satisfaction, Commitment, Trust, Mutual Respect, and Sense of Urgency. It was extremely refreshing working with them. Absolutely no hassling was needed just fair negotiations for both parties. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone wanting to purchase or lease a new Lexus.

Jim Hudson Lexus responded to this review

May 27, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are very pleased to have the amazing team that we do here at Jim Hudson Lexus. All of the values that you mentioned are extremely important to us and we are pleased to hear that your experience reflected that. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you. Enjoy your new vehicle.

Great Experience

by from columbia |

We had the best experience of our lives car shopping. Our salesperson, Sean was wonderful and very knowledgeable. My wife was able to get the car of her dreams thanks to Sean and Jim Hudson. We love you guys !!!

Wonderful Experience!

by from Augusta GA |

Honest friendley, knowledgeable, very prfessional. Sean Agner is a great Sales Person!