Jim Hudson Lexus

3520 Washington Rd, Martinez, GA 30907

New 888-508-5479 New888-508-5479
Used 888-852-5699 Used888-852-5699
Service 888-237-5426 Service 888-237-5426

Experience it once and you'll never forget it!

Friendly and courtius

by from Columbia |

From start to finish Sean Agner and the whole Jim Hudson Lexus Pre-Owned staff was friendly courtious and very helpful in purchasing the vehicle!

January 29, 2016

Thank you for your positive review Joe. We thank you for taking the time to express your views and we thank you for your valued business. We welcome you to the Jim Hudson Family of loyal Patrons.

Great Customer Service!!!

by from AUGUSTA GA |

If you are on the fence of where to purchase your new or used Lexus, I hope my message helps you make the right decision. The staff here at Jim Hudson Lexus is first class. I dealt with Mr. Bill Gibbs and a couple of other people and I was 100% satisfied with their customer service. This dealer knows how to treat customers and should be #1 on your list to shop at. If you are thinking about making a drive, it will be worth your time. I just want to say "thank you" again!!!

Outstanding customer service (Service Department)

by from North Augusta,SC |

I didn't buy my 2003/Lexus/LS 430 from Jim Hudson, but I have been getting it service there since 2007. The service staff there has always been very friendly, courteous and professional toward me from day one. Mr. Kris Norman always make sure that I am satisfied with the work that was done and that I leave there a very happy customer. THANK YOU MR. NORMAN AND STAFF

November 25, 2015

Thank you, Rev. Dr. Ozzie Ford Jr, for taking the time to leave a wonderful review! We're pleased to hear your service visits have been done in a timely and professional manner. We'll be happy to let Mr. Norman hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Very Professional

by from Augusta, GA |

Was in for service and service writer, Mike Licklider, couldn't have been more professional. Service was great and very timely.

September 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear you had great service. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

Great service

by from Hephzibah, Ga |

I did not buy my lexus ES350 from Jim Hudson, but they treated me as if I did. When you are in the waiting room its like FIRST CLASS, you have your own personal consultant manager Mike Licklider. He is great after they check my vehicle Mike went over everything they found and made recommendations. Their was no pressure to get anything fix, when I ask a question about cost of repairs he showed me. I had a great experience at Jim Hudson in Augusta GA. Thank You, Paul Stanton

September 25, 2015

Thanks so much for your review Paul! We are happy to hear about your positive experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back again!

Great experience at Jim Hudson Lexus

by from Girard, GA |

I came on a Saturday to look at the GS 350 sport and the dealership was already closed but Brian was still there with a client and was very willing to help me with the car I was interested in. He even let me go for a test drive in the car. I loved the service and car so much I returned on Monday to purchase the car. I had Brian help me get my things out of my other vehicle that I traded in while I was finishing the buying process. I drove a Denali but this was my first "luxury" car purchase and I really enjoyed the experience with everyone here at Jim Hudson Lexus!!! The car had a small scratch and they fixed it while letting me drive another vehicle home. The service department was very accommodating and I will return for all service and eventually my next car!! Thanks Brian for the painless experience!!!

September 4, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Christy! We are happy to hear of your excellent customer service and that we were able to get you the car you wanted. We are also happy to hear you have had good experiences with the servicing department. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new car!

always friendly &great service also clean facility

by from Martinez, Ga 30907 |

i normally for my car service to Jim Hudson Lexus at Martinez Ga.30907 location ,also for car buying used or new go to Jim Hudson always courtious & friendly service i also refer to my friends too.

September 5, 2015

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear you have had good experiences with our customer service. We hope to see you in again in the future!

2nd time with Jim Hudson. Service was even better

by from Atlanta |

Actually drove my vehicle more than a 100 miles to Jim Hudson to get some service done. There were dealers closer to me, but my experience for service before was so good that I just decided to use Jim Hudson Lexus again. JH Lexus offered a more competitive price for the service I needed and provided me a loaner vehicle to enjoy the day. The staff was very friendly. Although I had only been there once before, they speak to you by name so that you feel that you are a constant and prized customer. Try Jim Hudson

September 25, 2015

Thanks so much for your review! You have no idea how much it means to us that you drive that distance just to work with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Evans, Ga |

Lexus quality is easy to sell. Jim Hudson takes each sell and does their best to make it a wonderful process that is matched by no other car dealership I have encountered. When you take into consideration that I have owned approximately 40 cars of many makes and models, I rank them as the absolute best. Bobby D Buffkin, Ret. Col. USAF

September 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your review Bobby! We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us. We appreciate your business!

Service of my lexus

by from Nortrh Augusta, SC |

Simply put, my experience was excellent in every respect

September 25, 2015

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear about your good experience. We appreciate your business!