Lexus of Albuquerque

Service 888-600-7763 Service 888-600-7763

Passionate Pursuit of Perfection

Outstanding service from Kassandra Muldez

by from from Questa, NM | March 14, 2015 |

Correction, I forgot to give a rating by Janie Nerium International Brand Partner from Questa, NM | March 14, 2015 I am a Nerium International Brand Partner benefiting from my company's Lexus award program! I'm driving my brand new 2015 CT200 Hybrid! There are lots of details and requirements about the award program that matter when negotiating the lease for my car. Kassandra has thoroughly researched all of this, helping me focus my energies on selecting my dream vehicle. I am extremely pleased with the service she has given me, with the ease of negotiating the lease with the dealership, with the fact that she delivered the car to me when I live 3 hours away from Albuquerque, and with my past experiences with the service department, especially Gary. I couldn't be more pleased!

Great Customer Service

by from Corrales, NM 87048 |

I traded in my 10 year old car for a New Lexus. Everyone was very gracious and made the whole process easy. This car has allot of features that they spent time go through everything and followed up with me later to see if I still had questions.

by from Framington NM |

Raymond was very helpful with the pruchase of a pre-owned vehicle for our daughter. Thank you

NERIUM BRAND PARTNER

by from DURANGO COLORAD |

I AM WRITTING THIS REGARDING THE SERVICE I HAVE HAD AT LEXUS OF ABQ. KASSANDRA WAS AMAZING!!! I AM A BRAND PARTNER WITH NERIUM AND KASSANDRA MADE BUYING A LEXUS A DREAM. KASSANDRA WAS ON EXECELLENT IN PROVIDING US WITH ALL THE INFORMATION WE NEEDED TO CHOOSING OUR BEAUTIFUL CAR. I FEEL SHE HAS GONE ABOVE AND BEYOND HER JOB IN MAKING SURE ALL OF US AT NERIUM ARE VERY HAPPY. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED CAR BUYING LIKE THIS BEFORE. MY HUSBAND HAD "PINCH ME" MOMENTS WITH KASSANDRA!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE AND CONTINUE TO DO FOR ME AND MY NERIUM TEAM.

Not happy with knowlegde from salesman

by from Farmington, NM |

I have a older ES 350 that had the oil changed and needed to have computer reset. I don't live close to the dealership ( 150 miles ) and was driving thru. Decided to pull in so they could fix it but the salesman that I talked to didn't know what to do and told me I'd have to come back cuz no one was in service dept. I think all that work there should have the knowledge to fix it .

Reselling vehicle purchased there

by from Denver CO |

I was attempting to resell a vehicle to them purchased by my deceased mother last year, and they made it much more complicated than necessary in my opinion. We never were able to get the transaction completed. I would avoid doing further business with them.

Great Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Daniel in service has always been wonderful! I actually looked forward to taking my car in for repairs or routine service. I recently traded for a Subaru and if their service is half as good, I will be completely satisfied!

Decent Experience

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

InterNet and visit combined made for a decent experience but the car. Perreson were nice and interested in filling our needs.

Lexus of Albuquerque responded to this review

March 5, 2013

Thank you for your review! We certainly appreciate you taking the time to talk about your experience. We're always here to help with any future needs. For now, enjoy your new car and don't forget about our complimentary hand car washes any time!

Great online customer service, quick

by from San antonio, Texas |

They helped me online find Lexus but it sold too quickly so missed my chance. Would buy from them.