Germain Lexus of Easton

New 877-253-5796
Used 877-251-2320
Service 888-479-2219

2014 Dealer of the Year on DealerRater.Com for Lexus in Ohio

Helpful staff and great buying experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Everyone I encountered at Germain of Easton was great. They were extremely personable and helpful. They met my every need and request. Would definitely refer a friend to Aso, John and the entire team.

October 25, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts about your experience, Caitlin. We are happy to hear that Aso and John took great care of you. We certainly appreciate your recommendation!

Great Salesman!

by from Jamestown, Ohio |

Bought a used XC70 Volvo from Shawn Risner today. He had to be the most patient, caring salesman I have ever bought a car from, because I put him to the test. I had a very specific car in mind because my XC70 had just been totaled and I was sick about it. Before I got there I knew everything about this car flaws and all and he was very honest with me. I didn't buy a new Lexus buut he treated us like we did.What an asset he is to your company. Thanks Shawn, you made my day:) Sherron and Alvin McComas

My Worst Encounter with a Dealership

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I live in Cincinnati and talked to a salesman concerning a 40k Land Cruiser. We worked out some details over the phone, although he claimed he couldn't give me any information concerning my trade-in or financing unless I was sitting in front of him. Other salesmen from two different out of town Lexus dealerships had no problem starting both the trade-in and financing process over the phone. I have looked for a car for six months and was ready to buy, so my husband and I made the trip to Columbus. When we arrived the manager introduced himself and went into an unnecessary story about Land Cruisers being used in Africa and the supposed wealth of the previous owner of the vehicle. We looked outside to see someone using jumper cables on the vehicle to start it. My husband and I were immediately taken aback and knew they were trying to put something past us. We only drive Lexus and Toyota vehicles, which the salesman knew. The Land Cruiser sells itself and yet they attempted to divert our attention from the specific vehicle we were there to buy. We quickly figured out that the stories were a cover for the fact that the SUV was not ready to be sold. The tires and brakes were questionable and an interior knob was missing. Once we brought this to the salesman's attention, he quickly started offering money off the sticker price to compensate, without consulting the manager. He made light of the fact that they had overlooked details, such as the missing knob. The odd thing about him quickly offering to knock $1500 off the price is, when I spoke to him on the phone concerning price, he insisted he would only be able to come down $200. We asked him for the keys to my Sequoia and told him we needed to think about it over lunch. Time passed and we finally had to look for him and demand the keys to our vehicle. We called later to let him know we were not interested. I have dealt with other Lexus dealerships in Cincinnati and Lexington and have always been treated in the upmost professional manner. The manager and salesman at the Germain Lexus of Easton were an embarrassment to Lexus dealerships.

July 8, 2013

Melissa, We sincerely apologize that you feel as though our sales team was dishonest with you. Our manager was extremely transparent with you about the needs of this particular vehicle. This Land Cruiser was overqualified to be Toyota Certified, for example, but there were a few details (tires and brakes) that did not fully meet our dealership standards. We offered to correct these issues the same day, or lower the price to offset the future expense of these repairs. Ted Santagata, our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, would like the chance to speak with you about this issue and make it right. Please contact him at your convenience at (614) 383-4139 or by e-mail at tsantagata@germain.com. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton Customer Support

Pleasant experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Although I did not purchase a vehicle from Germain Lexus, it was a pleasant experience and I was treated well. They were very helpful, and worked very hard to earn my business. Would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

June 17, 2013

Dear Rob, We greatly appreciate that you took a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with us. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope to earn your business in the future. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton Customer Service

Did everything they could.

by from Gahanna, OH |

I wish we could have made the numbers work. Ted and Greg did what they could but it just wasn't in the cards. They treated me and my finacee with respect and courtesy. they didn't try to hide anything. Greg was very patient as we looked at a couple of cars. Ted, the sales manager, came out and spoke with us and made me feel better about their position. I would definitely put them at the top of my list when car buying. Great selection and great people.

January 7, 2013

Dear Josh, Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your visit. We apologize that we could not make the numbers work for you, but are so glad to hear that we still made your experience a positive one. We appreciate your recommendation and wish you the best of luck in your vehicle search!

Great Buying Process

by from New Albany, OH |

As a first time Lexus buyer, I was pleasantly surprised that when I first walked in, I was greeted by a receptionist who immediately got a salesperson to help me. He came over and was very warm and inviting and asked how he could help me in my search for a car. He didnt push and offered his opinions and advice. I ended up coming back a couple of weeks later and purchased an new IS and I absolutely love it.

October 9, 2012

Dear 1st Lexus, It was our pleasure assisting you with your first Lexus purchase. Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great experience. Enjoy your IS!

Quickest Car Buying Experience Ever

by from Delaware, Ohio |

I bought a used Nissan from BJ Harris at Germain Lexus yesterday and it was the best and fastest car buying experience I have ever had. He was a straight forward sales person, and really friendly. He didnt waste my time and play games. Everyone I came in contact with at this location was very friendly.

Great Level of Customer Service

by from Westerville OH |

I was looking to purchase a new Lexus ES 350 so I sent an e-mail to the dealership and received a response within an hour - which included both an e-mail response and a telephone call. I scheduled an appointment to view and test drive a car as I had not purchased a new car in 9 years and will admit that I was a little hesitant to get the process started. The meeting was great with "NO" pressure to purchase a car -plus they were able to answer all of my questions.