Germain Lexus of Easton

Service 888-479-2219

2015 Dealer of the Year on DealerRater.Com for Lexus in Ohio

A Great Experience from true Professionals

by from 43950 |

After a business meeting I decided to visit Germain Lexus of Easton. I was met at the door by a Master Sales person, Preston Hutchins. An outgoing gentlemen professionally dressed invited me in and led me to his cubicle where he commenced to educate me on the Lexus. He knew his product from top to bottom, front and back and sideways. His explanation of the rigorous 161 inspection checks that a certified pre-owned Lexus must pass and the warranty impressed me. His performance was very professional and without pressure. After showing me the Lexus that got my attention, he suggested I invite my wife for a viewing. We live about 120 miles from the dealership and after a week, my wife and I took the trip to Germain and met again with Preston. He gave my wife the same Lexus education that I had received and after a test drive, we purchased the vehicle. We both agreed that in all the years we have purchased new vehicles, we have never experienced the excellent treatment as we did from Preston and the other sales people including the gentlemen who explained the warranty to us, which I couldn't believe existed on a pre-owned vehicle. Germain staff and management treated us as royalty and couldn't have been any more helpful in our being satisfied with our purchase,

August 13, 2015

Hi John! Wow! What a review! We couldn't be happier to hear that Preston and the rest of the Germain Lexus of Easton team was able to deliver an amazing experience for you and your wife. We firmly believe that the best kind of car purchasing experience is one where we act as a resource for our customer and help them to make their own informed decision. We're so glad that this approach resonated so well with you and your wife! Thank you for your review!

Very personable and professional staff at Germain

by from McConnelsville |

I had scheduled an appointment to test drive a vehicle. When I arrived, it had sold an hour before I arrive. I had driven an hour and a half. Preston showed some comparable vehicles and accompanied me when test drove. Preston was very personable and helpful! His boss, Ted, was also terrific. Everyone was very professional and family oriented. It was a wonderful experience that I would recommend.

Germain makes buying a care enjoyable!

by from Westerville, Ohio |

It normally takes me a long time to buy a car. My experience buying a Certified RX was pretty easy and fast. Germain had a large inventory to select from which meant I didn't need travel to different dealers.. Troy Slivka was my salesmen and he was so helpful and so informed with the technicalities of the Lexus vehicles. I also worked with the sales manager, Ted, and he gave me a great deal of information concerning buying a used vehicle. It was a joy working with them both.

Awesome buying experience

by from Columbus Ohio |

I met with a pre-owned specialist while shopping for a 2014 Lexus. I was treated with the utmost respect by the sales person. When I selected my car, a 2014 Lexus ES350, I traded an older vehicle in. The sales department worked with me to get what I consider a very good deal for my trade and for my new Lexus. I felt no pressure to buy the Lexus. After speaking with the sales person for less than one-minute, we had a deal. The vehicle itself is my favorite part of this purchase-of course. However, Lexus of Easton has an excellent system of taking care of the customer and making one feel like the most important person in the dealership at the time. I especially liked the follow up appointment with tech support. He explained every aspect of the vehicle to me. I am positive that I will be a return customer here.

Great Customer Care

by from Columbus, OH |

Lexus is the best in all terms, customer service is excellent. Anita is an excellent person to work with, courteous and friendly. Tyler is an expert in all that you need about technology and he is patient, also excellent. Thank you Germain.

Professionalism mixed with a relaxed integrity!

by from Cambridge, OH |

This has been a great experience! We started looking for a car 6 months ago. Because of illness we put our search on the back burner, and we were contacted by the sales associate a couple times, BUT NEVER pressured. He only kept us informed of opportunities. Finally we decided to move ahead and the high level of courtesy continued throughout the delivery experience. Our "Technology consultant" Tyler was exceptional and his guidance & product knowledge second to none. Top to bottom, this was the most professional and courteous buying experience I've had. GREAT JOB GERMAIN LEXUS OF EASTON!!

Great Salesman!

by from Jamestown, Ohio |

Bought a used XC70 Volvo from Shawn Risner today. He had to be the most patient, caring salesman I have ever bought a car from, because I put him to the test. I had a very specific car in mind because my XC70 had just been totaled and I was sick about it. Before I got there I knew everything about this car flaws and all and he was very honest with me. I didn't buy a new Lexus buut he treated us like we did.What an asset he is to your company. Thanks Shawn, you made my day:) Sherron and Alvin McComas

Helpful staff and great buying experience!

by from Columbus, OH |

Everyone I encountered at Germain of Easton was great. They were extremely personable and helpful. They met my every need and request. Would definitely refer a friend to Aso, John and the entire team.

October 26, 2013

Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts about your experience, Caitlin. We are happy to hear that Aso and John took great care of you. We certainly appreciate your recommendation!

My Worst Encounter with a Dealership

by from Cincinnati, Ohio |

I live in Cincinnati and talked to a salesman concerning a 40k Land Cruiser. We worked out some details over the phone, although he claimed he couldn't give me any information concerning my trade-in or financing unless I was sitting in front of him. Other salesmen from two different out of town Lexus dealerships had no problem starting both the trade-in and financing process over the phone. I have looked for a car for six months and was ready to buy, so my husband and I made the trip to Columbus. When we arrived the manager introduced himself and went into an unnecessary story about Land Cruisers being used in Africa and the supposed wealth of the previous owner of the vehicle. We looked outside to see someone using jumper cables on the vehicle to start it. My husband and I were immediately taken aback and knew they were trying to put something past us. We only drive Lexus and Toyota vehicles, which the salesman knew. The Land Cruiser sells itself and yet they attempted to divert our attention from the specific vehicle we were there to buy. We quickly figured out that the stories were a cover for the fact that the SUV was not ready to be sold. The tires and brakes were questionable and an interior knob was missing. Once we brought this to the salesman's attention, he quickly started offering money off the sticker price to compensate, without consulting the manager. He made light of the fact that they had overlooked details, such as the missing knob. The odd thing about him quickly offering to knock $1500 off the price is, when I spoke to him on the phone concerning price, he insisted he would only be able to come down $200. We asked him for the keys to my Sequoia and told him we needed to think about it over lunch. Time passed and we finally had to look for him and demand the keys to our vehicle. We called later to let him know we were not interested. I have dealt with other Lexus dealerships in Cincinnati and Lexington and have always been treated in the upmost professional manner. The manager and salesman at the Germain Lexus of Easton were an embarrassment to Lexus dealerships.

July 8, 2013

Melissa, We sincerely apologize that you feel as though our sales team was dishonest with you. Our manager was extremely transparent with you about the needs of this particular vehicle. This Land Cruiser was overqualified to be Toyota Certified, for example, but there were a few details (tires and brakes) that did not fully meet our dealership standards. We offered to correct these issues the same day, or lower the price to offset the future expense of these repairs. Ted Santagata, our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, would like the chance to speak with you about this issue and make it right. Please contact him at your convenience at (614) 383-4139 or by e-mail at tsantagata@germain.com. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton Customer Support

Pleasant experience

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Although I did not purchase a vehicle from Germain Lexus, it was a pleasant experience and I was treated well. They were very helpful, and worked very hard to earn my business. Would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

June 17, 2013

Dear Rob, We greatly appreciate that you took a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with us. Thank you for your recommendation, and we hope to earn your business in the future. Sincerely, Germain Lexus of Easton Customer Service

Did everything they could.

by from Gahanna, OH |

I wish we could have made the numbers work. Ted and Greg did what they could but it just wasn't in the cards. They treated me and my finacee with respect and courtesy. they didn't try to hide anything. Greg was very patient as we looked at a couple of cars. Ted, the sales manager, came out and spoke with us and made me feel better about their position. I would definitely put them at the top of my list when car buying. Great selection and great people.

January 7, 2013

Dear Josh, Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your visit. We apologize that we could not make the numbers work for you, but are so glad to hear that we still made your experience a positive one. We appreciate your recommendation and wish you the best of luck in your vehicle search!