Lexus of Huntsville

6580 University Dr, Huntsville, AL 35806

New 877-856-2865
Used 877-853-6561
Service 877-860-6115

Your Lexus of Huntsville, Where you get much more for much less than you might think #LexvilleUSA #LexvilleFam

What more to say.... its a LEXUS

by from Tennessee |

I have had a wonderful experience purchasing our Lexus today. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and helpful in assisting with my decisions. I had questions about how my purchase today would affect future Lexus purchases, and they made me feel that I made the right decision. The campus and the showroom are just beautiful! And as far as the RX 350 we bought... well what more is there to say- it is a Lexus!! Thank you!!

Earned our business

by from Alabama |

I appreciate all of the effort with Lexus of Huntsville staff. Also especially the efforts of Chico and Hosea as they continued to pursue to find a way to get my parents into the ES 350. The staff at Lexus of Huntsville Definetly earned our business.

The old days of car buying are gone

by from Alabama |

Our experience has been good! Sales assosiates have good knowlegde of used cars in stock and have been flexible in helping us find one that matches our needs. I like not having to haggle over the price like the old days. Kathey Hamer help me this time.

Always a Treat!!!

by from Birmingham, AL |

This is the second car purchased here, always have been treated well, will be back! This is my third Lexus; 2001 IS, 2008 RX, and now a 2014 IS 250! Loved each of them. HAPPY DANCE!

LOH has Amazing Service

by from Tennessee |

Kathy was amazing. Very kind and helpful. She answered my questions and made me feel valued.\ The excellent customer service is deffinalty why I chose to buy Today

Smart Blondes shop at Lexus of Huntsville

by from Alabama |

I have been car shopping for about a month for a newer car but unsure exactly what to purchase. I knew I needed something reliable and more upscale. My experience with Lexus of Huntsville has been wonderful. Susan Watson was with us, showing the different vehicles avalible that were pre-owned. I fell in love with a 2009 ES 350. The entire staff worked hard to help us make this purchase easy and comfortable. Now i have a Certified Pre-Owned Lexus that I LOVE and is afforable: I'm such a smart Blonde! Thank you Lexus of Huntsville! Thank you Susan :)

Best Dealership

by from Huntsville, AL |

Best Dealership I have dealt with in the five states in which I have lived. Paul Bennett, the sales consultant, was low pressure, easy to talk to, and someone I would very highly recommend. I would like to thank Paul (and Jason the sales manager) for giving me a great deal on a certified SUV that had everything I wanted within my budget. I love the SUV I just purchased. Kelley in finance lined up an extremely low interest rate. I would like to thank Julie Praitano (service consultant), for the excellent service I received over the past years which influenced my decision to buy another Lexus. Thanks again Paul for making everything come together so smoothly and follow-up after the sale.Best Dealership I have dealt with in the five states in which I have lived. Paul Bennett, the sales consultant, was low pressure, easy to talk to, and someone I would very highly recommend. I would like to thank Paul (and Jason the sales manager) for giving me a great deal on a certified SUV that had everything I wanted within my budget. I love the SUV I just purchased. Kelley in finance lined up an extremely low interest rate. I would like to thank Julie Praitano (service consultant), for the excellent service I received over the past years which influenced my decision to buy another Lexus. Thanks again Paul for making everything come together so smoothly and follow-up after the sale.

Great Experience

by from Huntsville, AL |

Working with Chico was a great experience. He was very thorough in asking about what i wanted and explaining what each vehicle had to offer once a car materials and information and said he would be willing to provide further assistance in the future. Great car buying experience for a great car driving experience

Very Professional Yet Warm

by from Madison, AL |

Very Professional yet warm and customer friendly. Great experience, many prime examples of letting the customer know they are now a part of this Lexus Family.

Splendid Experience

by from Cullman, AL |

Professional, courteous and expedient sales and service. Bill W. is the quintessential best in sales; ask for him when shopping for a great deal on a great pre-owned automobile.