Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Highly Recommend!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Best car buying experience I've had to date! No pressure and they put me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted! David Hovinga was very transparent and straight forward, he got us the deal without all the usual back and forth and the "oh let me go talk to my manager"! Will be back to buy my next car.

July 12, 2014

Austin. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. David and the team try to be very straight forward and transparent. If we can be of service in the future, please let us know.

poor service

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

They never reached back out to me so I bought a car somewhere else.

Great Service; Great Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

We purchased two new cars from Milton Martin Honda. If you're in the market for a Honda, this is the place to go and Chris Skillman is the sales rep to see. From the get go, he was very easy to work with and answered all and every question we had about the cars, the buying process and the financing process. There was another salesman involved so Chris didn't get credit for both cars but he should have. The other sales rep, who shall name remain less, was very VERY pushy and he didn't even do any of the work. Aside from that, this was a very pleasant and smooth buying experience.

Horrible experience!!!

by from Canton,Ga |

I read all of the wonderful reviews that MMH received. I was really looking forward to the same experience. My husband and I were met at the car by Steve Sweeney. He said that he would help us and after 4 hours we finally reached an agreement. The dealership was closed by the time we signed papers. I was asked to bring back in on the following Mon for it to get detailed. I brought it in around 2:45 on Mon. Steve ignored me for 10 mins. When he finally came over, he explained he was in the middle of a sale. He would get my car cleaned and let me know when it was ready. I explained that the van was making a noise. He said he would look at it later. At 5:30, I still had not been given my van back. I walked outside and it was sitting outside. I waited till 6:00 and asked what was going on. Steve said it would be a few more minutes. He had already moved on to his next sale and couldn't be bothered. Around 6:30/7:00 he came to me and said that there was not an extra key or a vehicle manual for my van. I let him know that he had said there was one. He got snippy and said it did not and I had misunderstood. My van is a certified used Honda, so I looked up the requirements for this and went to the sales manager. He said that I was mistaken. It was not certified. I was very upset and explained that I had paid extra because it was certified. I also said that I had been sitting there since 2:45 while Steve kept selling cars and ignoring me. I then noticed Steve outside again showing cars. I was so upset, that I went outside and demanded that I get everything I needed to be able to get out of this awful dealership! The service manager came out and brought me the keys and book that miraculously appeared. He also drove my van and found that there was a sound that was worrisome. He was the only nice person that I met all day. Finally, at 8:15 I was able to leave. 5 1/2 hours to have a car detailed! Just how I wanted to spend my day!

June 7, 2015

Expectations to high on Memorial Day?? Have you ever gone out to dinner on Mothers Day? One of the 2 or 3 busiest days of the year for a restaurant. Not your typical Sunday for them. You may well wait several hours for a table. Once you are seated, be ready to wait some time for the kitchen staff to prepare your meal. Memorial Day is to the automobile business what Mothers Day is to restaurants. One of the 2 or 3 busiest days of the year. Like the restaurant, everyone has their assigned role to play. They operate on a first in, first out system as do we. If it's taking a long time to prepare your meal, don't be upset with the hostess. She has nothing to do with that. Steve Sweeny has the assigned role of selling cars. He does not clean them, others do that job. Yet we all strive toward the singular goal of getting you in and out as fast as possible. As you witnessed on Memorial Day, by 4PM there were over 100 people in our showroom. Get's a little chaotic at times. Sounds like there was some confusion on our end as to the van you purchased being Honda Certified or not. Rest assured it was and has been reported to American Honda as such.

Great Service Dept

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bypass several other Honda dealerships as I drive from Atlanta to have my car serviced at Milton Martin Honda. Dependable, honest, nice people - it doesn't get any better than this!

August 31, 2014

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

My first enjoyable car buying experience ever!

by from dawsonville, ga |

I have purchased many automobiles in my lifetime and was dreading the slick talking trickery I had always encountered in the past. From the first telephone conversation I had with Gary Smith, at Milton Martin Honda, all that changed. Gary Smith gave me direct, honest answers to my questions, with no pressure to buy at all. He had exactly the car I requested on the phone, with exactly the price tag he quoted, waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership. Although Gary was busy with other customers that day, he gave me all the attention I needed to feel comfortable driving away in my new CRV. I couldn't be more pleased!

September 1, 2014

Thanks for letting us know of your recent experience with our internet department. Gary Smith has years of experience and knowledge to draw on. If you need questions answered, he's the one to speak with. Hope you are enjoying your CRV!

The best car buying experience.

by from Gainesville, GA |

Went to Milton Martin Honda looking for a car, and that's when I got set up with Bill Boudreau (cell: 248-850-0325). Bill is definitely the best sales consultant I've ever dealt with. A lot of sales consultants are only looking to sale you a car, but Bill was making a new friend in me. He was very polite in the process, and very friendly. We even had a few laughs. I ended up buying a 2014 Honda Civic LX, which I love. The car itself has to be the best car I've ever driven, and it only helps that I've wanted a civic for a few years now. The process was very painless, thanks to the help of Bill, and a few others. I'll definitely be coming to Milton Martin Honda for all future car services and whatnot. Thanks for everything, guys.

September 1, 2014

Dylan, Thanks so much for your comments. Bill is standing by and ready to help meet both your used and new car needs.

Awesome Sales Consultant

by from Clarkesville, GA |

We had looking for used Ridgeline with navigation about 6 months. Bill Boudreau (cell: 248-850-0325) at Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville was awesome! We had experienced sales consultants in other places that were bad. He was forthright and told the truth. He offered us to take home the Ridgeline overnight. I have a speech problem and Bill said his parents was deaf. He is fluent in sign language for the deaf. He was caring and patient. We saw Bill two times. He spent 2 hours each time with us. He revealed all the costs of the truck. My husband is a Marine Corps veteran. Bill is Air Force veteran. He talked with my husband about the military. We got to know him, and he got to know us. We consider Bill a new friend. I take my Honda Pilot (which I bought new from Milton Martin) for service to Milton Martin Honda--47 miles away from our home. We want to see Bill Boudreau every time we go to Milton Martin Honda!!! We bought the Honda Ridgeline in two days! We have two Hondas, and we will get to Bill Boudreau twice as much!

July 22, 2014

BJ, Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review. Bill is expanding his base of happy customers rapidly. Thanks Again!!

Best experience ever

by from Miami, FL and Blairsville, Ga |

Emailed Dealer, Gary Smith called to make sure of the vehicle we were looking for. Later he emailed best price, which happened to be the best price offered from TN to South FL. After negotiating price of vehicle also provided the best finance rate. Pick up experience. Had driver pick us up at Atlanta airport on time on Saturday. Arrived at dealer and completed signing the paperwork in about 30 minutes. Gary took his time explaining all the features of the CRV to my wife and I. including setting the Bluetooth setting and we were on our way with the new CRV. Strongly recommend using Gary to purchase any new Honda. Thank you Gary for everything.

July 14, 2014

Gary and his internet team continue to help customers locally and throughout the southeast. Hope you are enjoying your Crv and hope to see you the next time you visit Blairsville.

Excellent service and Excellent vehicle!

by from Cumming, GA |

I was drawn to Milton Martin Honda due to their support of the community and my favorite FISH radio station. I saw a vehicle on their website and posted a request for a call. I got the call the very next day during the time requested. Bill Boudreau, the Rocky fan himself, was simply easy to work with. He cares about what he does and has a passion to help the customer.My wife and I were able to get my son a car that we did not think we could afford. My son flipped over his 2008 Jeep Patriot. Amazing condition! We were able to use the dealer's finance company so we could keep the money in our pocket. The savings on the loan allowed us to get an extended warrantee! I highly recommend the dealership, and most importantly, Bill Boudreau! Thanks Bill!

May 5, 2014

Mr. Rippy, Thanks for the review. Always great to receive feedback from our customers. Let's us know what we are doing well and what areas we can improve upon. Hope you and Shannon are doing well. Thank you again.

Wonderful Salesman!

by from blairsville, ga |

I have been looking for a 4wd S10 with low miles. While checking on the internet, I found one at Milton Martin. When we called to check on this vehicle, we were fortunate to talk to Bill Boudreau. He was great to work with, even allowing us to drive the truck home. We could have our mechanic check it out and we drove it enough to be absolutely sure in purchasing. Bill made sure we were happy with the truck and the purchase price. This was our first purchase from Milton Martin. Our buying experience was great because of Bill. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time helping you . I would definitely recommend buying from Milton Martin. See Bill!!

May 5, 2014

Carol, Thank you for your review. A pre-purchase inspection is always welcome. We do service our cars prior to placing them for sale. Of course, we will gladly share with you what work we did prior to your purchase. If we can be of help going forward, just give Bill a call. Enjoy your S10!!