Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Highly Recommend!

by from Gainesville, GA |

Best car buying experience I've had to date! No pressure and they put me in the car I wanted at the price I wanted! David Hovinga was very transparent and straight forward, he got us the deal without all the usual back and forth and the "oh let me go talk to my manager"! Will be back to buy my next car.

July 12, 2014

Austin. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. David and the team try to be very straight forward and transparent. If we can be of service in the future, please let us know.

Great Service Dept

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bypass several other Honda dealerships as I drive from Atlanta to have my car serviced at Milton Martin Honda. Dependable, honest, nice people - it doesn't get any better than this!

August 31, 2014

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

My first enjoyable car buying experience ever!

by from dawsonville, ga |

I have purchased many automobiles in my lifetime and was dreading the slick talking trickery I had always encountered in the past. From the first telephone conversation I had with Gary Smith, at Milton Martin Honda, all that changed. Gary Smith gave me direct, honest answers to my questions, with no pressure to buy at all. He had exactly the car I requested on the phone, with exactly the price tag he quoted, waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership. Although Gary was busy with other customers that day, he gave me all the attention I needed to feel comfortable driving away in my new CRV. I couldn't be more pleased!

September 1, 2014

Thanks for letting us know of your recent experience with our internet department. Gary Smith has years of experience and knowledge to draw on. If you need questions answered, he's the one to speak with. Hope you are enjoying your CRV!

The best car buying experience.

by from Gainesville, GA |

Went to Milton Martin Honda looking for a car, and that's when I got set up with Bill Boudreau (cell: 248-850-0325). Bill is definitely the best sales consultant I've ever dealt with. A lot of sales consultants are only looking to sale you a car, but Bill was making a new friend in me. He was very polite in the process, and very friendly. We even had a few laughs. I ended up buying a 2014 Honda Civic LX, which I love. The car itself has to be the best car I've ever driven, and it only helps that I've wanted a civic for a few years now. The process was very painless, thanks to the help of Bill, and a few others. I'll definitely be coming to Milton Martin Honda for all future car services and whatnot. Thanks for everything, guys.

September 1, 2014

Dylan, Thanks so much for your comments. Bill is standing by and ready to help meet both your used and new car needs.

Awesome Sales Consultant

by from Clarkesville, GA |

We had looking for used Ridgeline with navigation about 6 months. Bill Boudreau (cell: 248-850-0325) at Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville was awesome! We had experienced sales consultants in other places that were bad. He was forthright and told the truth. He offered us to take home the Ridgeline overnight. I have a speech problem and Bill said his parents was deaf. He is fluent in sign language for the deaf. He was caring and patient. We saw Bill two times. He spent 2 hours each time with us. He revealed all the costs of the truck. My husband is a Marine Corps veteran. Bill is Air Force veteran. He talked with my husband about the military. We got to know him, and he got to know us. We consider Bill a new friend. I take my Honda Pilot (which I bought new from Milton Martin) for service to Milton Martin Honda--47 miles away from our home. We want to see Bill Boudreau every time we go to Milton Martin Honda!!! We bought the Honda Ridgeline in two days! We have two Hondas, and we will get to Bill Boudreau twice as much!

July 22, 2014

BJ, Thank you very much for taking time to leave a review. Bill is expanding his base of happy customers rapidly. Thanks Again!!

Best experience ever

by from Miami, FL and Blairsville, Ga |

Emailed Dealer, Gary Smith called to make sure of the vehicle we were looking for. Later he emailed best price, which happened to be the best price offered from TN to South FL. After negotiating price of vehicle also provided the best finance rate. Pick up experience. Had driver pick us up at Atlanta airport on time on Saturday. Arrived at dealer and completed signing the paperwork in about 30 minutes. Gary took his time explaining all the features of the CRV to my wife and I. including setting the Bluetooth setting and we were on our way with the new CRV. Strongly recommend using Gary to purchase any new Honda. Thank you Gary for everything.

July 14, 2014

Gary and his internet team continue to help customers locally and throughout the southeast. Hope you are enjoying your Crv and hope to see you the next time you visit Blairsville.

Excellent service and Excellent vehicle!

by from Cumming, GA |

I was drawn to Milton Martin Honda due to their support of the community and my favorite FISH radio station. I saw a vehicle on their website and posted a request for a call. I got the call the very next day during the time requested. Bill Boudreau, the Rocky fan himself, was simply easy to work with. He cares about what he does and has a passion to help the customer.My wife and I were able to get my son a car that we did not think we could afford. My son flipped over his 2008 Jeep Patriot. Amazing condition! We were able to use the dealer's finance company so we could keep the money in our pocket. The savings on the loan allowed us to get an extended warrantee! I highly recommend the dealership, and most importantly, Bill Boudreau! Thanks Bill!

May 5, 2014

Mr. Rippy, Thanks for the review. Always great to receive feedback from our customers. Let's us know what we are doing well and what areas we can improve upon. Hope you and Shannon are doing well. Thank you again.

Wonderful Salesman!

by from blairsville, ga |

I have been looking for a 4wd S10 with low miles. While checking on the internet, I found one at Milton Martin. When we called to check on this vehicle, we were fortunate to talk to Bill Boudreau. He was great to work with, even allowing us to drive the truck home. We could have our mechanic check it out and we drove it enough to be absolutely sure in purchasing. Bill made sure we were happy with the truck and the purchase price. This was our first purchase from Milton Martin. Our buying experience was great because of Bill. He has a great personality, is very knowledgeable and spends a lot of time helping you . I would definitely recommend buying from Milton Martin. See Bill!!

May 5, 2014

Carol, Thank you for your review. A pre-purchase inspection is always welcome. We do service our cars prior to placing them for sale. Of course, we will gladly share with you what work we did prior to your purchase. If we can be of help going forward, just give Bill a call. Enjoy your S10!!

Great Service!

by from Cumming, GA |

I bought a used 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid from Bill Boudreau who met me as I drove into the lot and allowed me to take the car and drive it as long as I wished so that I could become accustomed to it. Upon returning, and making my decision to purchase the car, Bill expedited the process for me since I had to get back to Cumming before 5:00. Wanting to have an XM radio installed, he took me to the parts department and got that ordered before I left. In addition, everyone else who was part of the sale worked diligently to finalize the sale so I was not late getting back. I love the car and even though I live in Cumming, I will be taking my car back to Milton Martin for service, instead of the Cumming dealership. That is how impressed I was with the service I received!

May 5, 2014

Ms. Wood, First, let me say 'thank you' for taking the time to write a review of your experience with our used car dept. We strive on a daily basis to meet our customers needs in a low pressure environment. Bill excells in this regard as you can see by reading his reviews on this site. Thanks Again!!

Great Experience

by from Dahlonega, Georgia |

I found a SUV online at Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville. I went to the dealership the next day and had a pleasant experience with the purchasing. The salesman Bill Boudreau was extremely helpful. He is very knowledgeable about cars, which is an A+ plus for me. He was able to answer all of my questions and fulfill all my needs in the car buying process. This was the smoothest car buying experience I ever had. Thank you Bill and Milton Martin Honda.

April 21, 2014

Once again Bill gets a mention from his satisfied customers. He truly makes the purchase process a pleasant and positive experience

Great price! Great saleperson!

by from Athens, Georgia |

My girlfriend and I have been this dealership three times finding a used car. First of all, I really appreciated my salesperson (Bill Boudreau). He tried his best to find the appropriate used car. Also, I felt really comfortable in this dealership because of his kindness. Actually, my girlfriend needed training time to learn the U.S traffic system because she was not familiar with the system. He explained useful knowledge about traffic laws to us. Compared to other dealerships, the employees are really nice. The workers respect all customers even if they don't buy the car. Some dealerships push me to buy the car in a few minutes. It is definitely a stressful thing. Furthermore, they serve a slice of pizza to the hungry customers on Saturday. I think that the owner takes care of many things in details. Overall, I highly recommend to you this dealership buying your car. You will never be disappointed with this dealership.

April 22, 2014

Bill has been receiving a number of very positive comments from his customers. He clearly does go the extra mile when assisting someone.