Milton Martin Honda

New 888-896-4778
Used 866-720-5733
Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Great price! Great saleperson!

by from Athens, Georgia |

My girlfriend and I have been this dealership three times finding a used car. First of all, I really appreciated my salesperson (Bill Boudreau). He tried his best to find the appropriate used car. Also, I felt really comfortable in this dealership because of his kindness. Actually, my girlfriend needed training time to learn the U.S traffic system because she was not familiar with the system. He explained useful knowledge about traffic laws to us. Compared to other dealerships, the employees are really nice. The workers respect all customers even if they don't buy the car. Some dealerships push me to buy the car in a few minutes. It is definitely a stressful thing. Furthermore, they serve a slice of pizza to the hungry customers on Saturday. I think that the owner takes care of many things in details. Overall, I highly recommend to you this dealership buying your car. You will never be disappointed with this dealership.

April 22, 2014

Bill has been receiving a number of very positive comments from his customers. He clearly does go the extra mile when assisting someone.

service dept outstanding.

by from Gainesville Ga 30501 |

The service department is Excellent. They always let us know step by step what they are doing. Ask for Tot Ingram

April 22, 2014

Tot Ingram has been with Milton Martin Honda for a number of years. He continues to go above and beyond in customer service.

Fantastic Car Buying Exeperience

by from Dunwoody, GA |

We are a working family with a very active schedule. We needed a new car but none of the hassle and run-around that is so common to the car buying experience. Earlier this month I contacted Milton Martin Honda of Gainesville and had the pleasure and luck of getting Bill Boudreaux as my point of contact. Bill genuinely listened to what we needed, wanted and was direct and honest in his responses of what he could offer. We went up late afternoon and he had the vehicle waiting in the lot. We were shocked when he handed us the keys and said "Take it for 15 minutes, take it for an hour, if you want to take it for the weekend, I can arrange that! I will ride with you if you want me to but I understand this a big decision and you as a family need to be able to discuss it privately!" Bill related to us personally and that made all the difference in our car buying experience. We did buy the Honda Accord and we love it! The finance manager, Dan was outstanding as well. We closed the dealership down with them that night due to our late arrival but they NEVER rushed us! The entire team was outstanding - helpful, insightful, knowledgeable but most importantly, HONEST and PERSONABLE! Bill went above and beyond answering our questions and educating us on the "Certified Used Car" standard. After several months of visiting Atlanta dealerships, we realize we should have started at Milton Martin Honda in Gainesville first! Definitely worth the drive! We will definitely return for future purchases. We walked away with a new car and GREAT friends! Thank you Bill! You are the best!

April 21, 2014

What a review!! Thank you!! Bill is available to help and can be reached @ 770-534-0086 x8143. We sell several hundred 'Honda Certified' cars every year as they have been well received in the market. Please give Bill a call if we can help further. Thanks Again

Stay away from their service department!!!!

by from Dawsonville, GA |

Took a CRV in for a simple oil change and so far so good. That is until a week later when I wanted to add some washer fluid. The hood release mechanism was broken. Took it back and they charged over $400.00 to fix it and would take absolutely no responsibility. I plan to have the damaged part looked at by a reputable repair facility. Never will I go there again.

April 22, 2014

Sorry to hear of your issue with the service dept. Please contact our Service Director, Curt Sloyer, at 770-534-0086. I have every confidence he will do what he can to address your concern. Thank You

Great experience

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

Today, Tot Ingram was amazingly friendly and went beyond average. Helped, load the new disc for the Navigation system and helped with smart tire and jack paneling back. Very personal, too. Please tell Butch to pat Tot on the back... Thanks for the fabulous experience.

April 22, 2014

Mr. Lloyd. Thanks for your comments and your continued loyalty.

Wonderful Internet car buying experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

I had the best internet buying experience for my 2013 Accord EX, which is solely because of Gary Smith at Milton Martin Honda (MMH). Following are my experience of the entire process. [[**INITIAL**]] When I decided to buy my new Honda, I decided to go with internet buying. I e-mailed most of the Honda dealers in Georgia. There were a few replies which gave all the information I asked for along with the quotes. Even though I requested for the final out-the-door price, most of the better quotes had dealer add-ons which were not included. I came to know about it the hard way after visiting the dealership multiple times and felt cheated, betrayed and manipulated. The only reason why I chose internet buying was because I wanted a smooth and transparent process. I wanted to avoid visiting the dealership multiple times to make a decision on the price, when I know which vehicle I want. While I was gaining experience on the tricks that the dealers play to make you visit their dealership, I was very happy with my communication with Gary Smith, the internet sales person @ MMH. Since Gary is about 50 miles away from my location, I did not want to visit Gainesville and return with the same experience I had in town. So I asked everything I could think of for buying my new car. To my surprise Gary was different from the others. He took great care in explaining all the questions I had over the internet and over phone. After a few communications I knew I was going to have a wonderful buying experience. My wife was very happy with the clarity and transparency showed by Gary, and within a matter of a week or so we decided to go with MMH for our new Accord. [[**FINANCING**]] After we decided on the price (which finally came out to be the best offer), Gary and Tim Autry were proactive in explaining the finance options. In order to save my time and multiple trips to Gainesville, they asked me if I wanted to do the financing paperwork through Honda prior to the date of purchase. Of course I was delighted to have that option and went for it. After sending the required documents, they had my approval for Honda Financing done on the same day. I did not have to wait at all for financing on the day of the purchase. I had to sign a few papers and Tim explained the contents of each one briefly. So I had a nice experience with the finance department. [[**DELIVERY**]] On the day of the delivery, Gary took interest and informed us that the car was ready (with the color we wanted). Since it was a working day, I was shooting for a meeting time of 6:30 PM, while the dealership was supposed to close at 7:00 PM. Unfortunately, due to bad weather I was stuck in the traffic and did not make it to the dealership till 7:00 PM. Gary and Tim waited for me and made us feel comfortable after we reached the dealership. Gary took time to explain me the features and controls starting from opening the door with the smart key to checking the tire pressure automatically. We also loved the tradition at Milton Martin Honda of taking picture of the buyers & having it on display to show that they care. We left the dealership happily around 8:30 PM. [[**FOLLOWUP**]] I am also thankful to Gary for following up with us multiple times to make sure everything is going great with the vehicle. Based on my experience, I can reiterate that the people at MMH really treat their customer as family. [[**OVERALL**]] I did not believe the internet buying experience for a vehicle can be so much better. I went more than 50 miles to buy my car only because of the care, and transparency showed by Gary & his team. Gary made sure I go there once to get the vehicle. Overall, my satisfaction level for the entire process was extremely high because Gary understands the need of a customer. Even though it is just a car for the dealership, Gary showed the passion to sell us a car for our lifetime. I highly recommend Gary & his team at MMH and wish everyone has the same experience as me. **Thank you very much

April 22, 2014

We would like to say 'thank you' for taking the time out of your day to leave a review. Gary and his team stand by ready to help all internet shoppers. Thanks again!!

Internet sale

by from Bogart, GA |

I use the internet when I shop for autos. I know what I want and the options I would like. I also research the price using a consumer web site. I contacted most of the Honda dealers in Metro Atlanta including Snellville, Conyers and Athens. Gary Smith, the internet manager, replied promptly with a good offer. In fact he beat all the other dealers on their initial offer. I counter offered and he accepted. We set up delivery and a week later I drove off with a new 2013 Civic LX in less than an hour. I saved more than a few hundred dollars on the closing price over the other dealers initial price. Most of the dealers called me and balked over my offer. Most did not even go with a counter offer but wanted to tell me why I could not buy a car at my price with their dealership of any dealer. I do not like being talked down to by a salesman who tells me their price has my best interests at heart. Right! Well dealing with Gary Smith was a breeze. He was polite, straightforward and professional. I would recommend dealing with him. I plan to contact him next time I am in the market for a Honda.

September 25, 2013

John, The civic is a fine car this year. Hope it is meeting your expectations. Gary invites anyone looking for a simple, straightforward, purchase process to contact him at: garysmith@mmhonda.com

Best new car buying experience ever.

by from Hayesville, NC. |

When buying a new car, you come accustomed to some kind of battle. I did most of my pre-buying on the internet because the dealer was far from my home. I told them what I wanted and the selling price came right back from my salesman, Gary Smith. The price was just what I was hoping for. I set a date to go to the dealer and when I got there a clean shinning new car was waiting for me and my test drive. Gary explained every thing about the car and even set up my cell phone with the Bluetooth connection. We went inside signed some papers, wrote my check and I was on my way. Received a couple of follow up calls to see how everything was going with our new car. I plan on getting my car serviced there too, so I can see how well the service team preforms. This was my easiest new car buying experience I ever experienced.

September 25, 2013

Sam, we hope your Accord is continuing to meet your expectations. Certainly one of the finest cars on the road. Gary Smith does make the purchase process easy and pleasant. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

No Pricing without going to the dealership?

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I am looking at helping my daughter find her first car. I went to dealer around Mall of GA and found a CRV. Thought about MM Honda so went home. They had listed a CRV but not the price when I called they said that they were having a sale and wanted us to come in to the dealership with no obligation but would not give me a price? Why am I going to drive somewhere if I don't have any idea what they are looking to get? Gas at $3.59 a gallon I've heard good things about MM but this definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and I wont go and I will let others know as well.

SIGN LANGUAGE FOR THE DEAF

by from Gainesville, Ga |

My name is Coneshia Jackson. I am mother in law and wife in Gainesville, Ga and I am deaf and my husband and we were fortunate enough to meet a sales person at Milton Martin that speak sign language for deaf and I was able to have him help me purchase and finance a used van and get a Neal good deal. I am so glad to have met Bill Boudreau. He is a plus for to have deaf community so any one who is looking to buy a new or used automobile go and see him. He will help you. I had a wonderful experience with him my husband and I are very happy with my husband and I are very happy with our choice Thank you Bill Boudreau 248-850-0325

September 25, 2013

Hope you are enjoying your van. Bill is available to assist all members of the local deaf community.