Milton Martin Honda

New 888-896-4778
Used 866-720-5733
Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Best new car buying experience ever.

by from Hayesville, NC. |

When buying a new car, you come accustomed to some kind of battle. I did most of my pre-buying on the internet because the dealer was far from my home. I told them what I wanted and the selling price came right back from my salesman, Gary Smith. The price was just what I was hoping for. I set a date to go to the dealer and when I got there a clean shinning new car was waiting for me and my test drive. Gary explained every thing about the car and even set up my cell phone with the Bluetooth connection. We went inside signed some papers, wrote my check and I was on my way. Received a couple of follow up calls to see how everything was going with our new car. I plan on getting my car serviced there too, so I can see how well the service team preforms. This was my easiest new car buying experience I ever experienced.

September 25, 2013

Sam, we hope your Accord is continuing to meet your expectations. Certainly one of the finest cars on the road. Gary Smith does make the purchase process easy and pleasant. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

No Pricing without going to the dealership?

by from Flowery Branch, GA |

I am looking at helping my daughter find her first car. I went to dealer around Mall of GA and found a CRV. Thought about MM Honda so went home. They had listed a CRV but not the price when I called they said that they were having a sale and wanted us to come in to the dealership with no obligation but would not give me a price? Why am I going to drive somewhere if I don't have any idea what they are looking to get? Gas at $3.59 a gallon I've heard good things about MM but this definitely left a bad taste in my mouth and I wont go and I will let others know as well.

SIGN LANGUAGE FOR THE DEAF

by from Gainesville, Ga |

My name is Coneshia Jackson. I am mother in law and wife in Gainesville, Ga and I am deaf and my husband and we were fortunate enough to meet a sales person at Milton Martin that speak sign language for deaf and I was able to have him help me purchase and finance a used van and get a Neal good deal. I am so glad to have met Bill Boudreau. He is a plus for to have deaf community so any one who is looking to buy a new or used automobile go and see him. He will help you. I had a wonderful experience with him my husband and I are very happy with my husband and I are very happy with our choice Thank you Bill Boudreau 248-850-0325

September 25, 2013

Hope you are enjoying your van. Bill is available to assist all members of the local deaf community.

Car Purchase

by from Oakwood GA |

Before going to the dealership I was concerned that I would feel pressure from the sales person to buy a certain vehicle or finance for a ridiculously long period. Gary Smith, my sales associate, immediately made me feel comfortable. He answered my questions with factual information. In no way did he try to influence my buying decisions. I'm very satisfied with my CR-V EX-L

September 25, 2013

We would like to thank you for your recent purchase. Gary Smith is available 24/7 for anyone looking to have a pleasant straight forward purchase experience.

Awesome Experience--Bill Boudreau does it right!

by from Toccoa, GA |

August 2013-We decided to look for a pre-owned Honda Civic. We called Milton Martin Honda and Bill Boudreau told us he would be glad to help us. We told him what we were looking for and the price range we wanted to stay in. He was very knowledgeable about all features of the vehicle. He provided the car fax to show the previous maintenance performed on the vehicle. We drove it home (which we had never heard of) and decided to purchase the vehicle. Our mechanic found one minor issue and Bill took us to their service dept to have it checked out. It was such a pleasant experience to deal with someone who doesn't pressure you or put you in a vehicle they think you should have. Bill was patient, didn't rush us, and made sure to meet all of our needs. Their service dept, finance manager, and sales team are top notch. We had previously been to a different dealership and found out quickly that all other dealerships are NOT like Milton Martin Honda. We bought our first Honda here in 2002 and will definitely be back again. Thanks Bill for all of your help!

August 13, 2013

Mr. & Mrs. English, It was a pleasure to see you both last week. Hope your Civic is meeting your needs and expectations. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We truly do appreciate you being part of the Milton Martin Honda family.

Good Experience

by from Winder, GA |

Steve Shelton was patient, helpful, and friendly during the buying process. I think they could try to streamline the buying process to speed up the experience. Overall, it was a great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

August 7, 2013

GolfGuy, Thanks for sharing your comments about Milton Martin Honda and your purchase experience. Hope your mother is enjoying her Honda Certified Accord. It was a pleasure to meet you both. Thanks Again.

Bought my first car and couldn't be happier

by from Cumming, Ga |

I was going in to Milton Martin to but my first car. I had been to a few other dealerships, and they were all yanking me around, trying to get me emotionally invested in a car so that I would overpay for it. I came into Milton Martin, told them what I was looking for and what I could afford, and they helped me find exactly the right car. The salesman did everything he could to make sure I got the best car for my money. They didn't put any pressure on me to buy more than I could afford, their main goal was to get me into a car that was right for me, which i really appreciated. I hate the feeling of being pressured by a salesman that I felt at other dealerships. At Milton Martin, I felt like Steve (my salesman) was really there to get me the best car for the best price. The car I bought had a few scratches on the interior and the dealership fixed them for me the next day -- for free! Milton Martin really cares about their customers.

August 7, 2013

Mary, thank you for your comments. We appreciate our customers taking the time to share their experience with other consumers. Glad to hear that your Corolla is meeting your expectations. We hope to see you when the time comes for your 2nd purchase.

Service and Salesman were very helpful

by from Cumming, Ga |

We were very pleased with our Salesman, Bill Boudreau - very helpful with any questions we had and a lot of info on the cars in stock . We did not plan to buy a car that day, but drove away in a great Odyssey that was within our price range and we are very please with it. Thanks, Bill for all your help.

August 7, 2013

Gordon and Jean, Thanks for taking the time from your busy day to share your comments with us. The Certified Odyssey you purchased will provide you with years of trouble free service. Thanks Again!!

Just a great experience

by from Cornelia Georgia |

Bought a used vehicle from Steve Shelton of Milton Martin Honda and it was easily the most pleasant car buying experience in my life. Everything that I have heard from the ads on The Fish radio is true.

August 7, 2013

Ken, Thanks for taking the time to comment on your purchase experience with Milton Martin Honda. Steve Shelton does a fine job and we're happy to have him as part of our staff. The Honda Certified Accord Crosstour you purchased should provide you, and your wife, with years of trouble free service. Thanks Again!

Best price, professional, efficient salespeople

by from Western NC |

Gary Smith of Milton Martin Honda gave me the best price of any dealership within 150 miles of me without a lot of haggling. With just a couple e-mails my wife's new CRV was ready to pick up on time and exactly as promised. The sales people were quick, efficient and treated us very nicely. In a short time as car buying goes, we were on our way home in our shiny new car. Whet more could I ask for in a buying experience?

August 7, 2013

It's always great to hear from our customers about their experience with Milton Martin Honda. Gary Smith goes out of his way to make the purchase process as thorough yet efficient as possible. Hope you enjoy your CRV for years to come. Thanks Again.