Milton Martin Honda

New 888-896-4778
Used 866-720-5733
Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Bought my first car and couldn't be happier

by from Cumming, Ga |

I was going in to Milton Martin to but my first car. I had been to a few other dealerships, and they were all yanking me around, trying to get me emotionally invested in a car so that I would overpay for it. I came into Milton Martin, told them what I was looking for and what I could afford, and they helped me find exactly the right car. The salesman did everything he could to make sure I got the best car for my money. They didn't put any pressure on me to buy more than I could afford, their main goal was to get me into a car that was right for me, which i really appreciated. I hate the feeling of being pressured by a salesman that I felt at other dealerships. At Milton Martin, I felt like Steve (my salesman) was really there to get me the best car for the best price. The car I bought had a few scratches on the interior and the dealership fixed them for me the next day -- for free! Milton Martin really cares about their customers.

August 7, 2013

Mary, thank you for your comments. We appreciate our customers taking the time to share their experience with other consumers. Glad to hear that your Corolla is meeting your expectations. We hope to see you when the time comes for your 2nd purchase.

Service and Salesman were very helpful

by from Cumming, Ga |

We were very pleased with our Salesman, Bill Boudreau - very helpful with any questions we had and a lot of info on the cars in stock . We did not plan to buy a car that day, but drove away in a great Odyssey that was within our price range and we are very please with it. Thanks, Bill for all your help.

August 7, 2013

Gordon and Jean, Thanks for taking the time from your busy day to share your comments with us. The Certified Odyssey you purchased will provide you with years of trouble free service. Thanks Again!!

Just a great experience

by from Cornelia Georgia |

Bought a used vehicle from Steve Shelton of Milton Martin Honda and it was easily the most pleasant car buying experience in my life. Everything that I have heard from the ads on The Fish radio is true.

August 7, 2013

Ken, Thanks for taking the time to comment on your purchase experience with Milton Martin Honda. Steve Shelton does a fine job and we're happy to have him as part of our staff. The Honda Certified Accord Crosstour you purchased should provide you, and your wife, with years of trouble free service. Thanks Again!

Best price, professional, efficient salespeople

by from Western NC |

Gary Smith of Milton Martin Honda gave me the best price of any dealership within 150 miles of me without a lot of haggling. With just a couple e-mails my wife's new CRV was ready to pick up on time and exactly as promised. The sales people were quick, efficient and treated us very nicely. In a short time as car buying goes, we were on our way home in our shiny new car. Whet more could I ask for in a buying experience?

August 7, 2013

It's always great to hear from our customers about their experience with Milton Martin Honda. Gary Smith goes out of his way to make the purchase process as thorough yet efficient as possible. Hope you enjoy your CRV for years to come. Thanks Again.

Thank you!!!!!

by from Buford, Georgia |

I want to thank everyone at Milton Martin for making our car buying experience the best I have ever experienced. Bill Boudreau and the entire staff, including the financing department took care of us and we never felt like 'just another sale.' With 3 children, a tight budget and the wife of a soldier, we depended on you all to give us the best deal and we don't doubt that we walked away with just that. Thank you doesn't begin to describe and I know without a doubt we were led to you and your staff. I promise that when it comes time for us to purchase our next car, we will only be coming to you! Thank you and bless you all for your commitment to your clients. We didn't feel like customers, we felt like we were part of the family.

August 7, 2013

Ms. Hassell, We hope you are enjoying your Certified Honda Pilot. Glad we were able to assist you and your family. Hope to see you soon.

bad feeling. bad experience

by from gainesvile ga |

Do not buy from this place. We were told many different things and were given to a different person once we got there .the sales person told us THERE was NO way he could get us a van with the payments we were looking for. We asked what or interest rate would be several times but GOT NO answer.we finally LEFT feeling VERY bad at what we WENT thru .WE went to another dealership and bought a van with LOWER payments than she was looking for.this dealership WENT out of there way to HELP US. I would buy from them again

June 12, 2013

J.P. Unfortunately, without access to an exact credit score, it is impossible for us to speak in anything but generalities and ranges of payments. If you had been willing to give us access to your exact score, we would have been willing and able to give you exact rates and payments. Sorry we were not able to meet your expectations.

Never gave up until the job was done!

by from Alto, GA |

I want to take this opportunity to write a speacial thank you to Frank. I had been given the run around for three weeks from another car lot and finally made the decision to go to Milton Martin Honda. That was the place I should have gone to first because from the time I first had contact with Frank on the phone about a price, then actually going and test driving a vehicle, he never gave up on me and my situation. He worked and worked until he finally got me in a 2009 Nissan Xterra and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Words can't express enough how appreciative I am for him and Mrs. Audra both for staying late that Saturday evening to get me into a vehicle. They both went over and beyond my expectations. I would definately recommend anyone who is stuck in a buy her pay here situation like I was to go see them and they will work their hardest to get you into something worth paying for. Again I say I appreciate all you both have done for me and I'm glad to know you. Thanks so much, you are truly two blessings that have touched me dearly. Thanks!!!!!

May 8, 2013

Ms. Armour. Thank you for your kind words. Both Audra and Frank have proven to be true assets to our business. Audra has demonstrated time and again how effective she can be in helping out those who have had credit challanges in the past. Hope you are continueing to enjoy your Xterra.

MY NEW 2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA

by from Murrayville, Ga |

Bill, thank you soooo much for all of your help!!! I LOVE MY 2013 ELANTRA!!! We had a bad experience and you guys at HONDA turned it around. Getting the call from you Saturday and driving out in my new car.....MADE MY DAY!!!!!!

April 8, 2013

Kelley, Glad to hear you and the family are happy with your new car. Be sure to check out the gas mileage compared to your trade in, plus you now have a warranty. Sounds like everyone wins! Be sure to refer your friends to Bill. Thanks!!

Worth the Drive

by from Metro Atlanta, Georgia |

I appreciate it when I have the rare opportunity to craft a positive review. With Milton Martin Honda, I definitely have that opportunity. Even if you aren't in the Gainesville area, Milton Martin Honda is worth the drive. You will be especially happy if you work with Gary Smith. I have had the pleasure of working with Gary twice, and have recommended him to many friends and coworkers. While the car buying/leasing process can be an incredibly stressful experience, I found the entire process at MMH to be relatively stress-free. Gary was genuine and honest with me both times and never applied any high-pressure sales techniques. Again, if you ever find yourself at MMH with Gary Smith, I believe you will not be disappointed.

April 6, 2013

Kyle, it's great to hear of your experiences with Milton Martin Honda. Gary stands by ready to assist any of your friends with their new or used car needs. Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate you as a customer.

Excellent Experience

by from Mansfield, GA |

I researched multiple dealerships (and I do mean multiple!!) looking for a good deal on a used mini van. When I found Milton Martin I was hesitant, as they're located 1 1/2 hours from my home. After speaking with them and then visiting the dealership, I knew the drive was worth it! I worked with Bill Boudreau in the used car department and he was wonderful! Bill was straight forward, respectful and made the whole process a pleasure. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill and Milton Martin to anyone looking for a new vehicle. It was certainly worth the drive for me.

April 6, 2013

It's a pleasure to hear of your experience with the used car dept. @ Milton Martin Honda. Bill makes it his mission to help all of his customers. Be sure to tell all your friends of your experience. Thanks!!