Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066 Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Service dept

by from Gainesville, GA |

I bought my 2007 Honda Pilot from this dealership and have all my service work done here. Tot is my service rep. Very professional and knowledgable on my car. Always friendly and helpful.

Honda Maintenance Review

by from Gainesville, GA |

I absolutely refuse to visit any other dealership or facility for routine maintenance work on my car because I trust these people with my vehicle. This dealership is like home to me! I've almost had my Civic a year and could not be more impressed with MM Honda's honest, polite, patient customer service, not to mention the ease of having what I want done and done RIGHT. I've learned that I spend more having my car serviced at a dealership compared to a generic auto shop, but I've realized that my car is in good hands, and that I'm not going to be ripped off for some other service. Truly wonderful, intelligent, and friendly people here! :) Thank you all!

car repair

by from Dawsonville Georgia |

Tot was awesome. He kept me up to date and helped to get my car finished so that I could leave to go out of town.

February 3, 2016

Ms. Henry, Once again we thank you for your patronage in both the sales and service departments. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Fog Light installation

by from Marietta, GA |

Transparent with pricing and honest service. Accommodating with time of appointment and diligent work.

Best shopping experience EVER

by from Panama City, FL |

Negotiated a deal over the phone that was thousands less than anyone else. Showed up, deal was honored. In and out in about an hour. No pressure to purchase add ons. Jameson and Adam were amazing. I drove 8 hrs to buy from them and will do it again when I need another vehicle.

February 3, 2016

Bobby, Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review of your experience with Milton Martin Honda. Both Jameson and Adam continue to do a great job representing us. When you're ready for car #2 I'm sure they'll be ready as well.

poor service

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

They never reached back out to me so I bought a car somewhere else.

September 1, 2015

Well, we missed this opportunity didn't we? We have begun implementing a new process that should help prevent this going forward. Sorry we had a breakdown in contacting you. Maybe next time?

Great Service; Great Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

We purchased two new cars from Milton Martin Honda. If you're in the market for a Honda, this is the place to go and Chris Skillman is the sales rep to see. From the get go, he was very easy to work with and answered all and every question we had about the cars, the buying process and the financing process. There was another salesman involved so Chris didn't get credit for both cars but he should have. The other sales rep, who shall name remain less, was very VERY pushy and he didn't even do any of the work. Aside from that, this was a very pleasant and smooth buying experience.

February 3, 2016

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with Milton Martin Honda. Hope you're enjoying your new cars. Be sure to say 'Hi' to Chris when you come in for service. Thanks again!!!

Horrible experience!!!

by from Canton,Ga |

I read all of the wonderful reviews that MMH received. I was really looking forward to the same experience. My husband and I were met at the car by Steve Sweeney. He said that he would help us and after 4 hours we finally reached an agreement. The dealership was closed by the time we signed papers. I was asked to bring back in on the following Mon for it to get detailed. I brought it in around 2:45 on Mon. Steve ignored me for 10 mins. When he finally came over, he explained he was in the middle of a sale. He would get my car cleaned and let me know when it was ready. I explained that the van was making a noise. He said he would look at it later. At 5:30, I still had not been given my van back. I walked outside and it was sitting outside. I waited till 6:00 and asked what was going on. Steve said it would be a few more minutes. He had already moved on to his next sale and couldn't be bothered. Around 6:30/7:00 he came to me and said that there was not an extra key or a vehicle manual for my van. I let him know that he had said there was one. He got snippy and said it did not and I had misunderstood. My van is a certified used Honda, so I looked up the requirements for this and went to the sales manager. He said that I was mistaken. It was not certified. I was very upset and explained that I had paid extra because it was certified. I also said that I had been sitting there since 2:45 while Steve kept selling cars and ignoring me. I then noticed Steve outside again showing cars. I was so upset, that I went outside and demanded that I get everything I needed to be able to get out of this awful dealership! The service manager came out and brought me the keys and book that miraculously appeared. He also drove my van and found that there was a sound that was worrisome. He was the only nice person that I met all day. Finally, at 8:15 I was able to leave. 5 1/2 hours to have a car detailed! Just how I wanted to spend my day!

June 7, 2015

Expectations to high on Memorial Day?? Have you ever gone out to dinner on Mothers Day? One of the 2 or 3 busiest days of the year for a restaurant. Not your typical Sunday for them. You may well wait several hours for a table. Once you are seated, be ready to wait some time for the kitchen staff to prepare your meal. Memorial Day is to the automobile business what Mothers Day is to restaurants. One of the 2 or 3 busiest days of the year. Like the restaurant, everyone has their assigned role to play. They operate on a first in, first out system as do we. If it's taking a long time to prepare your meal, don't be upset with the hostess. She has nothing to do with that. Steve Sweeny has the assigned role of selling cars. He does not clean them, others do that job. Yet we all strive toward the singular goal of getting you in and out as fast as possible. As you witnessed on Memorial Day, by 4PM there were over 100 people in our showroom. Get's a little chaotic at times. Sounds like there was some confusion on our end as to the van you purchased being Honda Certified or not. Rest assured it was and has been reported to American Honda as such.

Great Service Dept

by from Atlanta, GA |

I bypass several other Honda dealerships as I drive from Atlanta to have my car serviced at Milton Martin Honda. Dependable, honest, nice people - it doesn't get any better than this!

August 31, 2014

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

My first enjoyable car buying experience ever!

by from dawsonville, ga |

I have purchased many automobiles in my lifetime and was dreading the slick talking trickery I had always encountered in the past. From the first telephone conversation I had with Gary Smith, at Milton Martin Honda, all that changed. Gary Smith gave me direct, honest answers to my questions, with no pressure to buy at all. He had exactly the car I requested on the phone, with exactly the price tag he quoted, waiting for me when I arrived at the dealership. Although Gary was busy with other customers that day, he gave me all the attention I needed to feel comfortable driving away in my new CRV. I couldn't be more pleased!

September 1, 2014

Thanks for letting us know of your recent experience with our internet department. Gary Smith has years of experience and knowledge to draw on. If you need questions answered, he's the one to speak with. Hope you are enjoying your CRV!