Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066 Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Trudi

by from Gainesville Georgia |

The customer service at Milton Martin is consistently exceptional....it's small wonder that this dealership is so beloved! I've had an ongoing relationship with Milton Martin for my car purchases and service since 2002 and would not go anywhere else - it's second to none! Thanks to the staff for all you do!

5 star service and repair

by from Braselton, Ga |

Fantastic experience! I would highly recommend the Milton Martin Service Department!

Client

by from Gainesville, GA |

Excellent! Even with all the problems we had, Shannon handled it very professionally! I appreciate his patience!

Service dept

by from Gainesville, GA |

I bought my 2007 Honda Pilot from this dealership and have all my service work done here. Tot is my service rep. Very professional and knowledgable on my car. Always friendly and helpful.

Honda Maintenance Review

by from Gainesville, GA |

I absolutely refuse to visit any other dealership or facility for routine maintenance work on my car because I trust these people with my vehicle. This dealership is like home to me! I've almost had my Civic a year and could not be more impressed with MM Honda's honest, polite, patient customer service, not to mention the ease of having what I want done and done RIGHT. I've learned that I spend more having my car serviced at a dealership compared to a generic auto shop, but I've realized that my car is in good hands, and that I'm not going to be ripped off for some other service. Truly wonderful, intelligent, and friendly people here! :) Thank you all!

car repair

by from Dawsonville Georgia |

Tot was awesome. He kept me up to date and helped to get my car finished so that I could leave to go out of town.

February 3, 2016

Ms. Henry, Once again we thank you for your patronage in both the sales and service departments. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Fog Light installation

by from Marietta, GA |

Transparent with pricing and honest service. Accommodating with time of appointment and diligent work.

Best shopping experience EVER

by from Panama City, FL |

Negotiated a deal over the phone that was thousands less than anyone else. Showed up, deal was honored. In and out in about an hour. No pressure to purchase add ons. Jameson and Adam were amazing. I drove 8 hrs to buy from them and will do it again when I need another vehicle.

February 3, 2016

Bobby, Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review of your experience with Milton Martin Honda. Both Jameson and Adam continue to do a great job representing us. When you're ready for car #2 I'm sure they'll be ready as well.

poor service

by from Alpharetta, Ga |

They never reached back out to me so I bought a car somewhere else.

September 1, 2015

Well, we missed this opportunity didn't we? We have begun implementing a new process that should help prevent this going forward. Sorry we had a breakdown in contacting you. Maybe next time?

Great Service; Great Experience

by from Gainesville, GA |

We purchased two new cars from Milton Martin Honda. If you're in the market for a Honda, this is the place to go and Chris Skillman is the sales rep to see. From the get go, he was very easy to work with and answered all and every question we had about the cars, the buying process and the financing process. There was another salesman involved so Chris didn't get credit for both cars but he should have. The other sales rep, who shall name remain less, was very VERY pushy and he didn't even do any of the work. Aside from that, this was a very pleasant and smooth buying experience.

February 3, 2016

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with Milton Martin Honda. Hope you're enjoying your new cars. Be sure to say 'Hi' to Chris when you come in for service. Thanks again!!!