Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Excellent Experience

by from Mansfield, GA |

I researched multiple (and I do mean multiple!!) dealerships looking for a good deal on a used mini van. Milton Martin, which is more than 1 1/2 hours from where I live, came through for me with flying colors. I worked with Bill Boudreau in the used car department and he could not have been any more helpful--he was an absolute pleasure to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bill or the dealership to anyone. They won't waste your time.

April 6, 2013

We hope you are continuing to enjoy your van. Bill is standing by to help any of your friends in need of assistance with their vehicle purchase.

Our new Honda Pilot

by from Norcross, GA |

My wife and I were very blessed this past weekend (11/17/12) at Milton Martin Honda. We heard about Milton Martin Honda on 104.7 The Fish and we decided to check them out and I am so thankful we did! We had the extreme pleasure of meeting one of the most sincere salesman you will ever meet at a car dealership. Bill Boudreau worked with us like nobody ever has before. I was very skeptical about trading in our 2007 Nissan Quest SE for a used 2011 Honda Pilot due to the negative equity we had in our van. I fiqured nobody could help us and we are wasting our time and the dealerships time, again, I was wrong! Bill took this as a challenge because he saw how much my wife wanted to get rid of the van and once she came back from the test drive of the 2011 Honda Pilot she fell in love with it and Bill made it his personnal mission to get my wife in that Pilot no matter what. We sat with Bill for over 6 hours on Saturday (11/17/12) and we still couldn't make the numbers work out right, but Bill and Tim (Finance Manager) didn't give up and they were able to pull a rabbit out of their hat. On Tuesday (11/20/12) morning Bill called me with the great news. Bill & Tim were able to get us a loan that consumed the negative equity in the van into the loan and was still able to make the payments affordable for us for the Pilot that we wanted. We were so happy I couldn't believe it and we immediatley thanked Bill and his team and gave praise to God for making all this happen. I highly recommend Bill and the Milton Martin Honda team to anyone who is looking at getting a new or used vehicle. They will bend over backwards to make you happy more than any other dealership I have dealt with. Regards, Roland Pare

April 6, 2013

Mr. Pare, it's great to hear of your experience with the Milton Martin Honda team. Once Bill and Tim get on a project they see it through till the end. Hope your family is enjoying your Honda Pilot.

Great service

by from Aiken, SC |

Service was excellent!

November 22, 2012

Sonia, Thanks for leaving your comment. We hope you are enjoying your Caliber. If we can help in the future, please let us know.

A very pleasant car buying experience, who knew?

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I cannot say enough about my terrific experience with Milton Martin Honda. My 15 year old Honda CRV finally gave up the ghost and I had to make an immediate purchase. Was unhappy with a visit to Mall of GA Honda so I went home and following an on-line search for new and used CRVs and Pilots we found a good sized inventory at Milton Martin Honda. Filled in the email notification and we were contacted first thing the next morning. Bill Boudreaux was friendly, not pushy on any level, and provided information on the vehicle we inquired about. My first response was "I don't wanna drive to Gainesville" to look at any vehicles, but my honey said let's go for the drive. If I don't like what I see we could return to Duluth, GA and visit the larger Honda locations. It pays to listen to your honey and I am so glad that we went to Milton Martin. There is an honest friendliness from the entire staff and Bill provided a list of vehicles to look at and test drive. I found a Pilot that fit my needs and we moved on to the final price and car payment. Tim Autry, Business Manager, successfully worked to meet my car payment levels and arranged to pickup my dead CRV. Both my husband and I agree that this was the most efficient and most pleasant vehicle purchase we have ever experienced in over 35 years of purchasing vehicles. A lot of dealerships like to say they are a "hometown" business, but at Milton Martin Honda, it is truly a hometown business that makes it their business to ensure that your entire car buying experience is a good one. My advice for those looking to purchase a new or used vehicle, make the drive to Milton Martin Honda as your first stop. It is worth the drive. Thank you Bill and Terry.

November 21, 2012

It was a pleasure to meet you both last week. Glad you found a Certified Pilot that fit your needs. A Certified Honda represents a great value in todays market. Hope to see you both soon. Thanks Again!!

Great service

by from Snellville, GA |

I really appreciate Jeremy, my salesman. He was awesome! The car buying process was quick and painless. Thank you for all your help. Tim, the finanace manager was great too!

November 16, 2012

The new Honda Crv really is a fine car. Thank you for coming to Milton Martin Honda. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping down the road.

Loving my SUV!

by from GA |

I wasn't planning on buying another vehicle but I had a wreck that totaled my old vehicle so I didn't really have a choice. I had always heard Taylor talk about Milton Martin Honda on 104.7 the Fish so I decided to check them out. I had been to several different dealerships but there really is something different about the employees at Milton Martin. Bill Boudreau came out to talk to us as soon as we started looking but he was just being friendly and asking what I was interested in. He was never pushy which really impressed me. I told him what I was looking for and my price range. They had a large variety to choose from so Bill took us on the golf cart and had the information about each car readily available.I love my new SUV and I loved the experience that I had at Milton Martin. I tell everyone about them and how pleasant it was buying a vehicle there. Bill introduced us to other employees there (Dave, Jeremy, Tim, Heidi) and they were all very friendly. From pulling into the parking lot to driving my SUV home I had a great experience which I appreciate because I was really dreading the whole process of looking for a new vehicle. They really do stand behind their promise of treating their customers right.

November 16, 2012

104.7 The Fish and Milton Martin Honda have had a long and special relationship. We see listeners come from all parts of Atlanta. Glad to hear you had a good experience with Milton Martin Honda. Be sure to share your thoughts with your friends. We appreciate having you as a customer.

A very satisfied customer

by from Loganville, Georgia |

A Dreaded car buying experience for me one day turned into a very positive experience and turned my frown upside down. I met an awesome salesman named Bill Boudreau who had gone out of his way to help me find a reasonable deal on purchasing my used car. I was at several places that day and was just so discouraged before I met him. Not only was he very personable and treated me with respect but he was patient and very helpful in helping me make a decision on buying my SUV. Once I decided what I wanted he then brought me to meet Audra who was equally kind and helful. She made my transaction in buying my SUV an easy task. Her patience and helpfulness was very much appreciated. Since I was happy and satisfied with my purchase I referred a friend who also purchased a truck from Bill. I Thank You for All Your Help Sincerely Patricia Garrison Loganville, Georgia

November 16, 2012

Patty, we hope you are enjoying your Highlander. It's always good to hear feedback from our customers. And keep those referrals coming. Thanks Again!!

Double Trouble

by from Gainesville, GA |

My wife and I have 2 teenagers who are as active in sports, school functions and church as their mom and dad are with their jobs and day-to-day life. With all that busyness comes spending way to many hours on the road running from here to there and back again. And with the economy in the state that it's in, along with gas prices...we soon realized that we were spending more than just a chunk of time on the roads, we were spending a chunk of money as well! My wife was driving V8 Toyota Sequoia and I was driving a 6 Cylinder Jeep Wrangler and between the two of us we were spending well over $1000 a month on gas. Her Toyota was averaging 14-15 mpg and my Jeep was getting a little less than that. We were in "DOUBLE TROUBLE". Not only was the gas mileage breaking our bank, but we discovered that we were "upside down" in our Toyota! I knew it was time to do something about our problem, but the agony of car shopping excited me about as much as having a root canal! I began searching vehicles that would be compatible to what our worlds would demand. We needed something that was decent in the area of gas mileage, spacious enough to transport my 2 girls and their friends and it had to be something reliable and dependable. (and hey, a little sporty wouldn't hurt!) After searching online for a couple of days, my eyes kept seeing Honda automobiles at the top of these various "Consumer Reports" that really spoke to me. I informed my wife about this discovery and she mentioned to me that she had a client come into their office from Milton Martin Toyota so we decided that would be the first place to drop in on as we were launching this shopping campaign. It was the first stop and the last stop! After arriving at the dealership, Bill Boudreau began, almost immediately, to prove to us why at Milton Martin Honda is one of the best Automobile Dealerships in the region! The dread of car shopping was quickly alleviated from the time we began our conversation with Bill Boudreau. He wasn't pushy. He didn't seem like a "starving salesman" at all. Bill represented himself as well as Milton Martin Honda with excellence. He continually promoted Honda (which was expected, they pay his bills!), his fellow co-workers, the service department, etc... But he went on and on about how Milton Martin Honda had welcomed him to their team and how very excited he was to be working with them. Long story short, Bill Boudreau not only sold us a Honda CRV to replace my wifes gas-guzzler and double her gas mileage, but he put me in a Honda FIT and almost tripled my gas mileage from my Jeep! And on top of that, we got 2 "newer" vehicles with brand new tires on each, a full tank of gas in each, they "Certified" one of the vehicles for us and left us with a double blessing! Instead of being able to trade just 1 vehicle in and be able to afford it...Bill helped us get out of the 2 previous vehicles and get us into something affordable, reliable and sporty at the same time. OUR ENTIRE FAMILY LOVED THE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE! WE MAY NEVER DRIVE ANYTHING BUT HONDA AGAIN! WHY WOULD WE? Thanks Bill! #hondaforlife

November 16, 2012

Two 'certified' Hondas on the same day to one family!! The Honda Certified Program is really a great option for more and more families. Glad we were able to help and look forward to seeing you soon.

Sienna

by from Gainesville |

I had a great time Purchasing a Sienna at Milton Martin Honda. I got all my questions answered nicely. All the associates were nice, especially Mr. Boudreau. He was very patient when we took time deciding. He also trusted us when we took the van for a test drive. I really liked my experience at Milton Martin Honda. I will definetly recommend it to others.

November 15, 2012

Thanks for taking time to share your thoughts. Hope your Sienna is meeting your needs. We look forward to seeing you next time.

Gratitude

by from Winder, Georgia |

Recently a friend of mine had bought an SUV from Milton Martin and told me about the great service she had recieved from Bill Boudreau and Audra, she then gave me a business card in which in turn My boyfriend called Bill and set up an appointment with him. I have been to places in the past where most of the sales people want to just push the issue in selling you a car. Bill did not do that at all he spent several hours with us to make sure we were going to be happy with our purchase, it was comforting to work with someone who was personable and treated us with the utmost respect. at the end of the day we drove off the lot in a 2007 Honda Ridgeline which we are very happy with. Audra She is just a sweetheart and also very personable she too wanted to make sure we were happy with our choice and worked hard to make sure we were happy. I want to thank you all for all your support and help in making our purchase. Bill And Audra should be commended for the hard work they do. We will most definately reccomend your dealership to anyone we come in contact with who is in the market for a new car. With Sincere Thanks From Two Saticfied Customers Jeffery Todd White and Dawn Detorrice

November 5, 2012

WOW!! What can we say? I have passed along a copy of your review to both Bill and Audra. Let us know when the time comes for your 2nd car. In the meantime we hope to see you in our service dept. for your maintenance needs. Thank You