Milton Martin Honda

Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

Great Used Car Buying Experience

by from Woodstock, GA |

My wife and I had been shopping for a used minivan and Tan at Milton Martin Honda did a great job getting us into a vehicle that fit our needs at the right price. We called on a Saturday morning to make sure the van was still available after seeing it online. We drove from Woodstock, GA to Gainesville and when we arrived, Tan had the van ready to show and take for a test drive. Very pleased with the experience!

May 15, 2012

Chris, Thanks for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We hope you and your wife are enjoying your Honda Odyssey. Should you have further needs, don't hesitate to call Tan Nguyen.

A Great Place To Buy Your Car!

by from Buford, GA |

I truly enjoyed the overall experience and purchase at Milton Martin Honda. Chris Browning is a great salesman who works diligently to get you exactly what you are looking for at a great price. There is no pressure at all in the process and you feel like you're at home with the relaxed professional atmosphere. You can't go wrong by getting your next vehicle from Milton Martin Honda. Next time you're in the market, I highly recommend Chris Browning to help you get the vehicle you need. Give Chris a call, you'll be glad you did. Thanks.

May 15, 2012

Joel. Thanks for taking the time to review your recent purchase. It's always great to hear from repeat customers like yourself. Thanks Again. Your continued business is truly appreciated.

used car

by from Gainesville,Ga. |

Chris Browning was an excellent salesman,he was very thorough in explaining and demonstrating the cars special features.Thank-you Chris for all your help and we will be back for another vehicle. Thanks,Jimmy Brown

May 15, 2012

Mr. Brown Thanks for posting this review. We hope you and your family are enjoying your Civic Hybrid. Please contact Chris should you have any further needs.

Used Car Purchase

by from Eastanollee, GA |

My experience with Milton Martin Honda was very pleasant from the beginning to the end. The salesman who helped me was very friendly and knowledgeable about the cars that I looked at and was able to listen to my situation and make suggestions based on my needs. I never felt pressured to make a purchase of any specific vehicle. The individual who helped me with financing was able to find a good interest rate and set payments at an affordable monthly amount. I will go to Milton Martin Honda when I need another new or used vehicle.

May 15, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your used car purchase experience. Always happy to hear from our customers. If we can be of further help, please don't hesitate to call.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had a great experience at Milton Martin. Not pushy, shady, and did not try to play any games. I was able to negotiate price on the new car, my trade in, and financing separately, and got a great deal. Definitely would go back.

May 15, 2012

We thank you for your review. Always good to hear from our customers on how we are doing. We value your business and your comments.

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a new 2012 Honda Civic from Milton Martin Honda. The salesman, Tim Autry, was never pushy, never played any numbers games, gave me exactly what I wanted on my trade-in and did not try to make any changes at the last minute, or up sell. I had my own financing, with a good interest rate, but I ended up getting an even better rate with the dealership. After going to several other dealerships with salesmen who were either indifferent or shady, I was really happy with my experience at Milton Martin.

May 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Should you have any further needs, don't hesitate to call Tim Autry. Hope you're enjoying your Civic and Thanks Again!!

Great Dealership, Great Salesman

by from Gainesville, GA |

I had an amazing experience buying my new 2012 Civic EX at Milton Martin Honda. Christian Browning was such an intelligent, respectful salesman, who is just as much personable as he is knowledgeable. Mark and Dan were exceptionally pleasant to do business with as well. I love my new car and I'm happy these gentleman are forever in my contact list for my future Honda needs. A++++

May 12, 2012

Milton Martin Honda values your comments and your business. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope you are enjoying your new Civic.

by from Gainesville, GA |

With the help of Chris Browning, I was able to help my little sister get a new car. We ended up getting a 2002 Honda Accord and it runs great!! The experience and knowledge of each employee was above my expectations!! Will definitely buy another car there!

May 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to leave your review. We hope you are enjoying your Accord. If at any point in the future we can be of further help please contact Chris Browning directly. Milton Martin Honda greatly appreciates your business and your comments.

Great buying experience

by from Braselton GA |

I have bought several new and used cars in the past years and the entire purchasing experience at Milton Martin Honda was great. None of the often expected sales games were even attempted and this alone is enough to recommend anyone to buy their new Honda there. From the salesman, Gary Smith, to the business manager, Dan Waltz, the process was very quickly accomplished. I am extremely happy with my new Accord EX.

May 8, 2012

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your new Accord. Milton Martin Honda values your business and your comments.

Internet Purchase of New Pilot

by from Atlanta, GA. |

I had never purchased a new car through the Internet but this was much easier than the "old" way of dealing with a salesman who had to take the offers to his manager, back and forth several times with a 15 minute wait time in between! We agreed on a price on what I wanted over the Internet but they did not have the exact color. They called back the next day and said they had found one the next state over. They got it to the dealership and we went to inspect and closed the deal in and out in less than an hour.

November 5, 2011

Thank you for the great feedback. I hope you are enjoying your Pilot! If at any point I can provide additional service, please don't hesitate to call me, Gary Smith, directly. Milton Martin Honda greatly values your business and your comments.