Milton Martin Honda

Used 866-720-5733
Service 866-243-3066

"A better deal on a better car...You got that right" - Butch Miller

by from Atlanta, GA |

I purchased a new 2012 Honda Civic from Milton Martin Honda. The salesman, Tim Autry, was never pushy, never played any numbers games, gave me exactly what I wanted on my trade-in and did not try to make any changes at the last minute, or up sell. I had my own financing, with a good interest rate, but I ended up getting an even better rate with the dealership. After going to several other dealerships with salesmen who were either indifferent or shady, I was really happy with my experience at Milton Martin.

May 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Should you have any further needs, don't hesitate to call Tim Autry. Hope you're enjoying your Civic and Thanks Again!!

by from Atlanta, GA |

Had a great experience at Milton Martin. Not pushy, shady, and did not try to play any games. I was able to negotiate price on the new car, my trade in, and financing separately, and got a great deal. Definitely would go back.

May 15, 2012

We thank you for your review. Always good to hear from our customers on how we are doing. We value your business and your comments.

Great Dealership, Great Salesman

by from Gainesville, GA |

I had an amazing experience buying my new 2012 Civic EX at Milton Martin Honda. Christian Browning was such an intelligent, respectful salesman, who is just as much personable as he is knowledgeable. Mark and Dan were exceptionally pleasant to do business with as well. I love my new car and I'm happy these gentleman are forever in my contact list for my future Honda needs. A++++

May 12, 2012

Milton Martin Honda values your comments and your business. Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope you are enjoying your new Civic.

by from Gainesville, GA |

With the help of Chris Browning, I was able to help my little sister get a new car. We ended up getting a 2002 Honda Accord and it runs great!! The experience and knowledge of each employee was above my expectations!! Will definitely buy another car there!

May 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to leave your review. We hope you are enjoying your Accord. If at any point in the future we can be of further help please contact Chris Browning directly. Milton Martin Honda greatly appreciates your business and your comments.

Great buying experience

by from Braselton GA |

I have bought several new and used cars in the past years and the entire purchasing experience at Milton Martin Honda was great. None of the often expected sales games were even attempted and this alone is enough to recommend anyone to buy their new Honda there. From the salesman, Gary Smith, to the business manager, Dan Waltz, the process was very quickly accomplished. I am extremely happy with my new Accord EX.

May 8, 2012

Thank you for the review. We hope you are enjoying your new Accord. Milton Martin Honda values your business and your comments.

Internet Purchase of New Pilot

by from Atlanta, GA. |

I had never purchased a new car through the Internet but this was much easier than the "old" way of dealing with a salesman who had to take the offers to his manager, back and forth several times with a 15 minute wait time in between! We agreed on a price on what I wanted over the Internet but they did not have the exact color. They called back the next day and said they had found one the next state over. They got it to the dealership and we went to inspect and closed the deal in and out in less than an hour.

November 5, 2011

Thank you for the great feedback. I hope you are enjoying your Pilot! If at any point I can provide additional service, please don't hesitate to call me, Gary Smith, directly. Milton Martin Honda greatly values your business and your comments.