10315 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37922

New 888-264-4204
Used 888-818-6704
Service 888-237-0496

Here at Lexus of Knoxville, It's Easier than you think! Come let us show you how to drive Luxury for Less!

by from Sewanee, TN |

Was very pleased with the overall experience. My salesperson, Catherine was friendly and knowledgeable. All of the professionals at Lexus were helpful and handled everything well. They tried to handle my deal quickly and professionally. I would and plan to return.

April 17, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback and welcome to the Lexus of Knoxville family!

New 2015 Lexus ES350 (Awesome)

by from Robbinsville,NC |

This is the second Lexus that we have bought from this dealership and I would highly recommend that if you are looking for a new car this is where you need to go.

April 17, 2015

Thanks for posting! We greatly appreciate your feedback and thank you for your business! Enjoy your new Lexus!

by from Savannah, GA |

John Fox did an excellent job presenting, explaining, and delivering our new Lexus GX 460. Would buy from them again, and would recommend friends and family

April 17, 2015

Thanks again for your purchase! We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Used Lexus purchase #2

by from Maryville Tennessee |

My first purchase was from a dealer in Alabama but all service was from Lexus of Knoxville. I had several major issues with that car and was in the service department often. My treatment and the level of professionalism from Pete Flanagan the service advisor was the driving force to purchasing from Lexus of Knoxville and not from Mercedes of Knoxville which was my first choice,

December 9, 2014

Harry--We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with the service department. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we hope to see you again in the future. Happy holidays, Gene Morris, General Sales Manager of Toyota Knoxville, 865-218-3300, gmorris@toyotaknoxville.com

Great dealer!

by from Knoxville, TN |

We have purchased our latest RX from Lexus of Knoxville because we have had such a great experience with them for our last RX. They know how to treat their customers right! And, I appreciate it! Highly recommend them for your auto purchases.

Great Car, Dealership and Emplooyees

by from Maryville, TN |

I recently purchased my 4th Lexus from Lexus of Knoxville. I now have a 2014 Lexus ES350. A wonderful driving car. When seated in the car I am surrounded by everything I could possibly want. I allow myself a new car every 5 yrs. Lexus is the only car I have ever been able to keep 5 years without being bored after 3 yrs. Lexus of Knoxville always gives customers the red carpet treatment. Daniel Flores is my salesman. He always makes buying a car a pleasant experience. I was a little intimidated with all the new features my previous Lexus did not have. Paige Hughes set up my bluetooth phone and showed me how to use all the new features. Oh, and one of the perks of being a customer is free car washes whenever you would like one.

First brand new car. Amazing experience!

by from Oak Ridge, TN |

I already had a pretty good idea what car I was looking for when arrived. They went above and beyond to find it, get it allocated, and on its way to my garage. The service is top notch and not forced. It's nice to work with folks who are knowledgeable and treat you the right way. Robert and Daniel kept me up to speed throughout the process and have followed up since we drove off of the lot. Can't imagine wanting to buy from anyone else.

Great Staff

by from Blountville TN |

This was one of the best experiences I ever had purchasing a new vehicle. Sales Staff was extremely knowledgeable and could not have been more helpful. At time of delivery there was not one function or accessory on the vehicle that we did not understand after the presentation. Follow up since we purchased the car has been excellent. The complete staff at Lexus of Knoxville could not be more helpful. Don't hesitate to do business here. When looking for a new Lexus I contacted three Dealers and Lexus of Knoxville had the best response so I traveled 100 miles from home to make the purchase.

Out of town- Lexus of Knoxville fixed our baby

by from Martinsburg, WV |

WOW!! Service with a smile, professionalism to the 9's and great communication for 2 weeks! Awesome service from Michael Rodriguez!! Our car was giving us trouble on I-81 near Kingsport. Called the dealer and got Michael! From the first phone call to the last handshake two weeks later, we received impeccable service! He arranged a loaner car, rental car which the dealer paid for, and was on the phone with Lexus (main office) trying to assist us in getting what we needed done. AS it turned out, our Lexus needed new valves, rings, and pistons. Our car has over 170K miles and is 7 years old. Turned out that is was an issue with that model and the entire bill of many 1000's was paid for my Lexus. It took 7 business days for the parts to arrive and the car to be fixed. Once we arrived to pick up our baby, Michael said leave the rental car here and we'll take care of it! Totally seamless in every way! Wish we lived in Knoxville because I would definite give them all of our business!

Great service, Fast purchase, Very helpful

by from Pensacola, FL. |

I seen a 2013 Lexus LS460 on Cars.com and made a inquiry. The car had all the featured I wanted. I asked him to hold it because I was 1 week from returning home from Afghanistan. The salesmen held the car until I returned home. I flew in from Florida and he picked me up from the airport and less than 1 hour after I arrived I was on my home with my new car. I will buy my next car from here. The salesman also gave me a discount which I used to purchase my ticket. They also gave me my first full tank of gas. HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY1

LOGAN WAGGONER, KNOXVILLE TN DEALER

by from HUNTSVILLE, AL |

I MADE AN OFFER ON THE 2012 RX 350 LEXUS OVER THE PHONE AND INTERNET. MR LOGAN WAS MORE THAN I EVER EXPECTED FROM A PERSON THAT WE HAD NEVER MET. HE IS OVER THE TOP AS FAR AS WE ARE CONCERNED. HE WORKED WITH US IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, AND WHEN IT CAME TO ME COMING AFTER THE CAR FROM HUNTSVILLE, AL., MY HUSBAND WAS OUT OF TOWN AND I COULD NOT GET ANYONE TO BRING ME TO PICK IT UP. I CALLED MR. LOGAN AND TOLD HIM TO CANCEL THE SALE SINCE I COULD NOT COME AFTER IT. IN LESS THAN AN HOUR HE CALLED ME AND HE DELIVERED IT TO MY DOOR THAT EVENING; FROM KNOXVILLE, TN TO HUNTSVILLE, AL IN LESS THAN 6 HRS. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE CAR AND WITH ALL THE HELP I HAVE RECEIVED THUS FAR. THE CAR IS VERY CLEAN, OIL CHANGED,EVERYTHING AND MORE THAN I EXPECTED FROM BUYING A CAR THAT I HAD NOT EVEN SEEN. THANKS LEXUS OF KNOXVILLE AND TO MR. LOGAN WAGGONER. I HAVE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE ABOUT YOU. JANE SIMMONS

November 12, 2013

Mrs. Simmons, Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It means a lot when our customers take the time to share their thoughts! I hope your new RX gives you and your family many years of enjoyable service. Have a fantastic thanksgiving! Be Blessed, Logan