Lexus of Lincoln

Used 888-621-8053
Service 888-614-2285

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

I went to Lexus of Lincoln with the intention of simply browsing, as I had not acquired a new vehicle in about 10 years. Generally I dislike dealerships because of their high pressure sales environments; this was not the case at Lexus of Lincoln. The salesman that helped me, Jeff Hardy, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and put no pressure on me to buy. When I told him I was looking for a new vehicle with excellent fuel ecoconomy at a decent price, he informed me of a special they were having on the 2014 CT200H. Jeff was able to show me the incredible value of the vehicle, along with its many perks and features. I ended up purchasing the vehicle that evening and the entire process was very painless. After we finished the paperwork, Jeff gave me a tutorial of where everything was located in the vehicle and how some of the newer features functioned. He even linked my phone to the vehicle's Bluetooth functionality for me! Needless to say I am very happy with my vehicle so far, and Lexus of Lincoln's service after the sale is excellent. Every time I take my vehicle in for a wash, they are extremely prompt and Jeff is usually around to say hi and make sure I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I will be dealing with Jeff and Lexus of Lincoln for all of my future automotive needs.

November 11, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us at Lexus of Lincoln. It is great to hear that we were able to make you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in the door, to when you drove off our lot in your new car. We certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Greg Dorff, General Manager.

Great Customer Service!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I am so impressed with the customer service! Jeff V. always has a smile and positive and friendly attitude to his customers and he makes me feel like a special customer evertime I am there and he does everything in his power to make sure my Lexus SUV is in tip top shape. I will be a life-long customer due to the great customer service I receive from Jeff. I always make sure I ask for him when scheduling a service appointment. Jake is also very helpful and has a fun personality. Thanks Lexus of Lincoln!!

September 11, 2013

It is so great to hear that Jeff and our team was able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations. We strive to provide all of our customers with the utmost respect and with the best possible customer services possible. Our certified technicians are here to make sure your vehicle is running at it's best at all times. Please do not hesitate to call us for any of your future automotive needs. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Totally Impressed

by from Lincoln, NE |

I had my car serviced and was helped by Jeff. I can't say I've ever enjoyed spending money on maintaining my car, but he made the experience such a positive one by providing great customer service. He was prompt and got me back on the road quickly. I'm impressed at how hard those guys work- it was really busy when I was there but they still somehow got me in and out pretty fast! Because of Jeff, I will be a return customer for sure.

September 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Jeff has been an essential member to our service team and it is great to hear that he has been successful at taking such great care of you and your vehicle. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing our professional relationship with you going forward. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

good dealer ship

by from Omaha |

i bought a car from this dealer ship. and i really like the custom service

September 16, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! We take great pride in our providing our customers with the best services in the industry and it is great to hear that we were able to take such great care of you. Thank you, Rob Mueting, General Manager.

Lexus of Lincoln Review

by from Scottsbluff, NE |

We purchased a program vehicle, RX-350, and received a good price for our trade in, Hummer. We were treated very well by the warm and friendly staff, and feel that we received an excellent deal. It is great to continue to work with this great staff whose customer service is top notch.

Lexus is in it for the Long-Term

by from Lincoln, NE |

I have known the crew at Lexus for 2 years now, and I am always greeted with positivity and the feeling that I am welcome, for whatever reason I am there. I wouldn't go anywhere else for service and hope to provide them with business for years to come.