Lexus of Lincoln

Used 888-621-8053 Used 888-621-8053
Service 888-614-2285 Service 888-614-2285

Excellent Overall Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

I went to Lexus of Lincoln with the intention of simply browsing, as I had not acquired a new vehicle in about 10 years. Generally I dislike dealerships because of their high pressure sales environments; this was not the case at Lexus of Lincoln. The salesman that helped me, Jeff Hardy, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and put no pressure on me to buy. When I told him I was looking for a new vehicle with excellent fuel ecoconomy at a decent price, he informed me of a special they were having on the 2014 CT200H. Jeff was able to show me the incredible value of the vehicle, along with its many perks and features. I ended up purchasing the vehicle that evening and the entire process was very painless. After we finished the paperwork, Jeff gave me a tutorial of where everything was located in the vehicle and how some of the newer features functioned. He even linked my phone to the vehicle's Bluetooth functionality for me! Needless to say I am very happy with my vehicle so far, and Lexus of Lincoln's service after the sale is excellent. Every time I take my vehicle in for a wash, they are extremely prompt and Jeff is usually around to say hi and make sure I am completely satisfied with my purchase. I will be dealing with Jeff and Lexus of Lincoln for all of my future automotive needs.

November 14, 2014

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us at Lexus of Lincoln. It is great to hear that we were able to make you feel comfortable from the moment you walked in the door, to when you drove off our lot in your new car. We certainly appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, Greg Dorff, General Manager.

Good Listeners

by from Omaha, NE |

I like to research extensively before major purchases, and I felt my opinions were listened to and valued by Jake Stitt at Lexus of Lincoln. Although I live in Omaha, my experience was so good with Jake, it is likely I will check with them first on my next car purchase. They made the car buying process smooth and pleasurable.

August 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience and making the trip to our dealership. Buying a new car should be an exciting experience. I hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with! Best --Greg Dorff, General Manager

Lexus of Lincoln experience

by from York NE |

Jake Stitt sold us a new Lexus RX350. We found the buying experience great from the test drive all the way through to delivery. On delivery Jake thoroughly explained all the features of the vehicle and how to use them. He spent over an hour going through and demonstrating the various features of the technology package as well as much other information about the operation and use of the vehicle. I would highly recommend Jake and Lexus of Lincoln.

August 5, 2015

We truly appreciate the kind words! I'm glad Jake helped you through the sales process, getting you the car you wanted. Please enjoy your new RX350 and don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. Best --Greg Dorff, General Manager

Purchase 2013 Lexus ES 300h

by from Wilber, NE |

Jake Stitt did a nice job of helping us find the car we wanted at an agreeable price.

August 5, 2015

Thanks for the review. Jake really listens to what each customer wants. Glad you were able to find the right car!

love my lexus!

by from St. Paul |

Lexus of Lincoln has a great environment, from sales-Jake Stitt, to the service department. I have tried to have my car serviced at another location, as I live 2 hours from Lincoln, however I still come back to Lincoln for the service and to visit with Jake. Home town feel and experience!

Great Experience

by from Lincoln, NE |

Jacob Stitt and all the sales personnel were great and made out first Lexus experience very pleasant, quick and enjoyable. We went in to see about leasing a new Lexus. Jake was very friendly, straightforward and accommodating. We couldn't believe how easy they made it for us and the deal we received was AWESOME! Every person we talked to throughout the lease process was so helpful and friendly. We will definitely do business with this dealership again.

July 10, 2015

I want to thank you for leaving such a positive review about your experience. I?m glad Jacob was able to guide you through the experience, making it stress-free. At Lexus of Lincoln, providing exceptional customer service is our priority. Please let us know if there?s anything else we can help you with. Enjoy your new Lexus! Best ?Greg Dorff, General Manager

Outstanding service and very clean dealership

by from York, NE |

Found a used Lexus on line and called dealership and visited with Jake Stitt. Jake was very professional and worked very hard to make the deal work for us as we drove 50 miles to the dealership. We did not get the feeling that we were pressured throughout the buying process. Jake's sales manager Tim was great to work with during the buying process also. The dealership was very clean and was operated in a first class manner. We would recommend looking at Lexus of Lincoln and Jake Stitt if you are in the process of purchasing a vehicle.

Phenominal Service!!!!!

by from Lincoln, NE |

I went in to purchase a used car and came out with a 2015 CT200h and I love it! Jake took his time to find me the best car that fit my needs and gave me a great deal for my trade in! If you are looking for a salesman who is smart, knowledgeable and attentive then Jake Stitt is your guy!

Jake, from Lexus of Lincoln

by from Lincoln, NE |

Jake Stitt and the sales team made the purchase process simple and enjoyable. We have purchased in the past and Jake has always been very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were considering. I highly recommend working with Jake and the Lexus team here in Lincoln NE. Joe R.

Great service from Jake Stss

by from Minatare, Ne |

I have done business with the Lexus of Lincoln store for 5years and have received excellent service from my sales per, Jake Stitt. He has gotten me set up to purchase 2vehicles of my choice. He has programmed my phone and garage door as well as demonstrating all the features of my vehicle. I loved working with Jake because he is so car savvy and has a great personality. I will continue to do business with Jake Stitt at Lexus of Lincoln. Becky from Minatare