Lexus of Mishawaka

4325 Grape Rd, Mishawaka, IN 46545

New 888-255-3431
Used 866-414-1377
Service 888-763-0167

Delivering personalized luxury everyday!

Best experience I've ever had

by from Michigan |

Create experience! I have no regrets that I spent 4 hours to get to see a car and meet with this dealership. Greg Vanden is the best sales consultant I've ever talked to. We're buying a used car. Everything fast and top-level. Car is awesome. It was checked and maintained even though this car wasn't certified. Thank you.

Excellent service all around

by from South Bend, IN |

A beautiful, serene space with perfect attention to customers. Greg stands out for his knowledge and care. I have been the happy owner of several Lexus cars for nearly ten years. I will go nowhere else. These people know how to build customer loyalty!

Best dealership in the land!

by from South Bend, IN |

As a 5 time return customer, I can truly say that Lexus of Mishawaka is the best auto dealership that I have ever encountered in my many, many years of buying and having cars serviced. Not only is Lexus a superior automobile but the service is top quality, friendly and fast.

First class dealership..............

by from Granger, IN. |

My rep, Greg Vanden is a first class person and excellent salesman. He treats you like you were his best friend..He is very thorough when explaining the features of their cars and SUV's they offer. I have bought numerous automobiles from Greg over the years and would recommend he and the dealership to anyone who wants a good experience purchasing your next vehicle.

Greg Vanden ....one of the best IF NOT THE BEST!!!

by from st. joseph, mi |

Greg is by far...the finest salesman we have ever encountered! He is number one in our book!:) we have leased MANY vehicles from this gentleman. He greets us with that friendly smile, treats us with respect and as if he has known us forever! Greg is THE BEST! we have been connected with lexus since the 90's and continue to do so for the dependability, styles, performance and beauty of driving these fine vehicles and getting to know and appreciate our contact with Greg! LOL

Best Lexus Dearlership Around

by from Carmel, IN |

I am purchasing my 7th Lexus from them currently and each experience has been a dream. I drive 2.5 hrs to buy from Lexus of Mishawaka when there is a dealership 5min from my house. They are so above the rest I wouldn't go anywhere else. Ask for Greg he is amazing and helpful.

For Greg Vanden

by from Goshen, IN 46526 |

Greg does a great job. Over the years our firm has purchased many cars through him. We are happy to recommend him! We would give him an excellent rating in every category! It's a pleasure to fill out this letter of recommendation.

A great place to do business!

by from Granger, IN |

I have purchased several vehicles from Lexus of Mishawaka, always with the same great results. These people are fair, honest and professional. They allow customers to enjoy the experience, sales or service. You fell as though your business is appreciated.

Poor Service

by from Granger, IN |

Contacted the company via email and never received a response. Called the dealership twice only to find that the car I was interested in had been cold a week previous. Apparently I was no longer a priority when the dealer had nothing to "sell me".

Lexus of Mishawaka responded to this review

November 6, 2014

Rich, I am so sorry that you were not followed up with! We have moved from one software system to another and are still trying to work the bugs out. We have been an Elite Lexus Dealer for 12 years in a row and really value the opportunity to earn customers business. If you are interested I would like to offer to send you out to dinner on us. Please give me a call at 574-243-7700 Ext: 708 when you have a moment so that we can make arrangements for you. Sincerely, Perry Watson IV General Manager Lexus of Mishawaka

Buying used / As is Vehicles

by from Mishawaka, IN |

If you go here to purchase a Used / As is Vehicle, better take a mechanic with you, as they sell as is, even when they know they are selling Lemons! Enough said !

good buying experience

by from Vandalia, MI |

Salesman, Tony Doran, was a true professional. He followed up on all of his promises and made the car buying experience pleasurable. The dealership looks great and the salespeople were all dressed professionally and were attentive.