Lexus of Cool Springs

Used 866-850-9930
Service 866-938-5137

Used Car Purchase - Audi Q5

by from Nashville, TN |

As all car buying processes it took a few hours and the negotiation started at a different place than we ended up, at the end of the day we walked out with a car we love for a price that we were happy with and we loved dealing with Hank! Thanks~!

Lowball offer

by from Smyrna |

For as much as they want for their cars, Lexus of Nashville certainly does not paying much for quality, clean Carfax trade. Received, by far, the lowest offer of any places I visited during shopping for my next pre-owned car. Very disappointing.

Looking for THE Lexus...

by from Nashville, TN |

Our experience with Terry Bodiford has started very well. He is polite and has been helpful and knowledgeable; although we have not yet found THE car.

My experience was great ;) considering

by from Shelbyville TN |

My experience with this dealership was ok :) Greg was very nice and helpful in many ways with my vehicle. Though I bought a vehicle that was not a lexus. I was treated as though I had. I have no complaints about this dealership. Greg and Julie were awesome :)

Trade in value games

by from Brentwood, TN |

Let me start out by saying I have been a Lexus customer for 19 years and have purchased 10 different cars at various Lexus dealerships throughout those years. I'm a huge fan of the product. But what I have experienced at this dealership is something I never thought I would experience at a Lexus dealership. I called and talk to a gentleman by the name of Greg, who was very pleasant and informative to speak with. I told him I was thinking about replacing my current Lexus with a newer model. He asked me a few questions about my car, which I gladly provided. I then asked me what he thought my car was worth and to give me a ballpark of its value. Greg, while on the phone with me, looked up KBB and shared with me as to what he thought. Which was in line with what I was thinking. So I went ahead and scheduled an appointment for a physical appraisal and to look at a new car. When I came in several days later for my appointment, Greg, once again, was very nice and kind. He even let me and my husband to on a test drive by ourselves while he showed the car to his manager. And that's where the games started... As soon as we got back Greg insisted on "writing it up". I said we wanted to make sure the numbers made sense first... That's when Greg informed me that the actual cash value of our car was $3000 less than what he had told me on the phone. And the only way, he would give us the KBB value was if we paid full asking price for his new car. By the way, during our conversation on the phone he assured me he could get me the invoice price on the car because he was the Internet Manager. When I brought up the "INVOICE PRICE" he said he could get me, he said his hands were tied because we had a trade-in! He then asked for a few minutes to "work on his manager"? He left and came back 10 minutes later and offered us $1000 more for our car. When I asked how come the car was now worth $1000 more than it did 10 minutes ago, he said he convinced HIS manager that we were NICE PEOPLE!!! Now, feeling really fed up with all these games and as we started getting up, here came another SHOCKING question...:"Now if I could get you all your car is worth, would you buy the new car from me today ?!?!?" While in total shock in disbelief it was happening at a Lexus store I asked if it meant I'd be getting the KBB value for my car and $3000 more than what his manager's appraisal of "ACTUAL CASH VALUE" was, Greg said he would try to go and talk to his manager again and see if he could "make it happen". At that point I knew I would not be buying my new Lexus there, but said; "Sure", just to see what would happen now... Sure enough, Greg came back with a smile saying:' Congratulations, I got you the value for your car you were looking for and the approval to sell you the new car at invoice!!!" I told him I would get back with him, we sat in our car drove straight to CarMax and had no questions asked offer to buy for $4000 more that what the expert Lexus Pre-owned manager had offered us just an hour earlier. We purchased our new Lexus from another Lexus dealer the next day.

Excellent service through the years

by from Nashville, TN |

I have 9 years of experience with this dealership. I believe the previous reviewer's experience is completely atypical. I have no connection with this dealership other than as a customer, but I couldn't let a poor rating represent this excellent dealership. I purchased a vehicle here and have had it serviced through the years. The communication from service rep to customer is excellent and, while the service may be expensive, I have been completely informed up front. One generally makes online service appointments, but they try to accommodate walk-ins as well. If they discover something in the shop, the service rep calls you to discuss it. Loaner cars are available through reservation (requires a little advance planning on your part) and a customer shuttle runs non-stop. The car is returned to you cleaned and ready to go at the appointed time. I have never been treated better at any dealership of any type. My only complaint is that they kind of pester you for a feedback evaluation; they apparently get some kind of reward from Lexus for scoring "beyond excellent" on their feedback. I have no reservations in recommending this dealership.

Horrible customer service

by from Nashville |

We took our Lexus to get the radio repaired and the service man never gave us a courtesy call to let us know how it was going. We left the car there for 8 hours and returned to the dealer and the job was not complete. It is ok that they were not able to finish the job but we were not updated whatsoever. The next week, we took our car there for the same reason and the same thing happened, no courtesy call or anything. However, they removed the radio and replaced it with a new one but the job was still not finished. Thank God we got a courtesy car but they tried to give us a corolla, in exchage for a Lexus! We demanded a bigger car and got it. Worst customer service ever! What a disappointment from a car dealership that sells luxury cars.