Lexus of Tucson - On Speedway

4373 E. Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85712

New 877-356-5397 New 877-356-5397
Used 888-657-9428 Used 888-657-9428
Service 877-468-0317 Service 877-468-0317

Part of the Royal Group - The Dealership that's Different!

A Dealership That Actually Cares About You

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

I have purchased many cars in my life and several cars from other Lexus dealerships. The experience I had with Lexus of Tucson was, hands-down, the best. I had the pleasure of working with Rick Lind. He was extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. We started with him providing me an in-depth understanding of the vehicle in question and continued with a no-haggle and fair negotiation on its price. Given that I live in Phoenix, there was certainly a geographic obstacle to overcome. No problem. Rick arranged for first class accommodations to transport me to the dealership. From there, we were in and out within an hour and I was on my way back up to Phoenix. I can't express enough how impressed I was with the professionalism and accommodating spirit of all of their employees every step of the way. I have dealt with many dealerships as well as other Lexus dealerships, and none of them can touch Lexus of Tucson in terms of the VIP service they provide at every touch point. If you are considering purchasing a vehicle from them, you can have absolute confidence that you will get a fair deal and truly enjoy the buying process with these folks. Something that I could never say of any other dealership up to this point. Thank you Lexus of Tucson and Rick Lind for delivering on first class service from top to bottom!

WOW! These guys are great. 5 STARS for sure.

by from Seattle, WA |

I have been a classic car collector for many years. I have dealt with hundreds of new & used dealerships all over the U.S. I recently purchased a used sport Lexus from Lexus of Tucson. Without exception, the experience was 5 STAR. The sales department was helpful, honest and fair. The service department fixed a few issues efficiently and with pride. The vehicle was prepared quickly for transportation to Seattle and left Tucson with a new detail job. I would recommend Lexus of Tucson to my best friend without qualification.

In two words, "the Best"!

by from Seattle, WA |

We purchased a used car. I would consider us to be sophisticated buyers, since we have previously maintained/traded/purchased& sold classic car collection. Sales staff was helpful, honest & attentive. All repairs were completed quickly and professionally. Car was carefully detailed when it was ready for shipping. We did have some details with the shipping company, but when the car was delivered to the shipper by Tucson Lexus, it was immaculate and on-time. This dealership is A-1 in all respects.

Twice Making Me A Beliver In Lexus

by from Vail, AZ |

I have always driven BMW and Porsche vehicles and never thought I would purchase a Lexus. Bought a 2015 Lexus RX350 FWD for my wife at Lexus of Tucson on Speedway, nine months ago and the experience was superior. We worked with David Quick, who was accommodating, very professional, and knowledgeable about this vehicle. He personally setup all of our media and telephone connections prior to leaving the dealership. We had been working with another dealership, in Phoenix who ultimately failed in comparison to the service that Lexus of Tucson provided. We enjoyed the RX350 FWD so much that after about seven months, we decide to upgrade to a 2015 Lexus RX350 AWD F Sport with the eight-speed transmission. Prior to upgrading to the F Sport, we checked with the Lexus dealers in Phoenix and concluded that they could not compare with the service or deal we received at Lexus of Tucson on Speedway. We decided to purchase our F Sport at Lexus of Tucson on Speedway. Once again, David Quick handled our concerns very professionally and quick. I had my new 2015 Lexus RX350 F Sports parked in my garage that afternoon. Thank you, David Quick of Lexus of Tucson, for twice making me a believer in Lexus.

Amazing used car buying experience from Rick Lind

by from Sierra Vista, AZ |

We recently purchased a used Lexus RX300 from Lexus of Tucson from RicK Lind. We were vastly impressed. We never felt like we were being haggled or pressured into buying anything. He was amazing. He always did what he said he would do all the way down to calling back in the time frame that he said he would. He made the buying process easy and relaxing. That was a hard thing to accomplish with us living an hour away, but he made sure that we were happy. After purchasing it, he went so far as to help show me the ropes of the new car. I was greeted with Happy New Car Day and even sent home with roses for my happy new car day. I was so impressed with the quality of the vehicle as well as the service provided to me. I have already started recommending it to my friends and family. I cant give enough praise. I will most definitely purchase a Lexus again in the future and it will most certainly come from Lexus of Tucson.

Great Experience!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently purchased a used Lexus IS 350 - F from Lexus of Tucson, and I must say, I'm highly impressed. I knew exactly which car I wanted and agreed to purchase the car without seeing or driving the car, which was the first time I've purchased a vehicle without seeing or driving it. We agreed on the price via email and over the phone and I explained my trade-in with much detail as they did the same on the Lexus I purchased. Lexus of Tucson delivered the car to my door as I'm in the PHX area and the car was in the exact condition as they said; they even brought my girlfriend a dozen red roses which was a nice touch. I am very happy with the price and deal I received on my trade-in. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Lexus! Great job WC and Mike!

Used car

by from Tucson, AZ |

They did all they could to help us get the lowest financing available an,d treated us very well. Adam Bredenkamp is a top notch sales manager

experience with dealership

by from Tucson, AZ |

have been dealing with Rick Lind for about 5 hears and he has provided excellent service for the two Lexus' we have purchased from him. He goes out of his way to make sure that the warranties for service on our cars are provided. Your remodelled facalities make waiting for service are excellent.

Fantastic experience from our Dealer and Rick Lind

by from Tucson, AZ |

My husband and I have had the best experience ever with our dealership and Rick Lind. We have bought two SUVs for my husband, RX350s and an ES350 for me. The service we have received from this dealership could not be better. The time they have spent with us even learning the GPS system in my husband's car has been so appreciated. We are older and this stuff doesn't come automatically. Even on trips, we travel with Rick's number in case we have questions concerning it. The service dept. and the time anything has to be done, has always been over the top for Lexus service. Neither of us now could ever have any other kind of auto. We have truly been spoiled. We have a friend, Myrna, who is now on her third Lexus. My husband is on his second. We are Lexus of Tucson and Rick fans all the way. We would recommend anyone to buy a Lexus. Spend your money elsewhere and keep having repairs or BUY a Lexus from Lexus of Tucson and feel freedom from repairs and the best service ever. Aram and Anne Serverian

Great service department, poor sales department

by from tucson, az. |

I have been bringing my Lexus LS here for service for over five years and the service department is excellent. Sean and Tim are excellent service reps. and extremely trustworthy. For this reason , I decided to go to them for a newer used LS. I could not get any special deal; not even a hint of a break. So, I ask you, is loyalty a one way street?