Lexus of Tucson - On Speedway

4373 E. Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85712

New 877-356-5397
Used 888-657-9428
Service 877-468-0317

Part of the Royal Group - The Dealership that's Different!

Great Experience!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently purchased a used Lexus IS 350 - F from Lexus of Tucson, and I must say, I'm highly impressed. I knew exactly which car I wanted and agreed to purchase the car without seeing or driving the car, which was the first time I've purchased a vehicle without seeing or driving it. We agreed on the price via email and over the phone and I explained my trade-in with much detail as they did the same on the Lexus I purchased. Lexus of Tucson delivered the car to my door as I'm in the PHX area and the car was in the exact condition as they said; they even brought my girlfriend a dozen red roses which was a nice touch. I am very happy with the price and deal I received on my trade-in. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used Lexus! Great job WC and Mike!

Amazing used car buying experience from Rick Lind

by from Sierra Vista, AZ |

We recently purchased a used Lexus RX300 from Lexus of Tucson from RicK Lind. We were vastly impressed. We never felt like we were being haggled or pressured into buying anything. He was amazing. He always did what he said he would do all the way down to calling back in the time frame that he said he would. He made the buying process easy and relaxing. That was a hard thing to accomplish with us living an hour away, but he made sure that we were happy. After purchasing it, he went so far as to help show me the ropes of the new car. I was greeted with Happy New Car Day and even sent home with roses for my happy new car day. I was so impressed with the quality of the vehicle as well as the service provided to me. I have already started recommending it to my friends and family. I cant give enough praise. I will most definitely purchase a Lexus again in the future and it will most certainly come from Lexus of Tucson.

Used car

by from Tucson, AZ |

They did all they could to help us get the lowest financing available an,d treated us very well. Adam Bredenkamp is a top notch sales manager

experience with dealership

by from Tucson, AZ |

have been dealing with Rick Lind for about 5 hears and he has provided excellent service for the two Lexus' we have purchased from him. He goes out of his way to make sure that the warranties for service on our cars are provided. Your remodelled facalities make waiting for service are excellent.

Fantastic experience from our Dealer and Rick Lind

by from Tucson, AZ |

My husband and I have had the best experience ever with our dealership and Rick Lind. We have bought two SUVs for my husband, RX350s and an ES350 for me. The service we have received from this dealership could not be better. The time they have spent with us even learning the GPS system in my husband's car has been so appreciated. We are older and this stuff doesn't come automatically. Even on trips, we travel with Rick's number in case we have questions concerning it. The service dept. and the time anything has to be done, has always been over the top for Lexus service. Neither of us now could ever have any other kind of auto. We have truly been spoiled. We have a friend, Myrna, who is now on her third Lexus. My husband is on his second. We are Lexus of Tucson and Rick fans all the way. We would recommend anyone to buy a Lexus. Spend your money elsewhere and keep having repairs or BUY a Lexus from Lexus of Tucson and feel freedom from repairs and the best service ever. Aram and Anne Serverian

Great service department, poor sales department

by from tucson, az. |

I have been bringing my Lexus LS here for service for over five years and the service department is excellent. Sean and Tim are excellent service reps. and extremely trustworthy. For this reason , I decided to go to them for a newer used LS. I could not get any special deal; not even a hint of a break. So, I ask you, is loyalty a one way street?

never again....treated shabbily

by from tucson, il |

I bought a new GS350 in 2007. Terrific car...buying experience was fine. (I bought at the dealership's west side store at the Tucson Auto mall.) A short while later I had a problem with my bluetooth phone connection. I went to the dealer's store on Speedway Blvd and explained my situation to the service writer/greeter. He told me someone would be right out to help me. A few minutes later a salesman appeared and got into my car. The very first words out of his mouth were..." I am a commission salesman and I did not sell you this car." I was shocked. My phone issue was settled in a minute I drove off fuming. I subsequently informed the dealership of this shabby treatment. If I buy a new Lexus this year (as I intend), I will purchase from a dealership in Maricopa county...where I will get a better dollar deal and not support this dealership. The unfortunate circumstance for me is that, because they are the only Lex dealer in Tucson, I must, of convenience, have service performed there. Perhaps a different car manufacturer would resolve the dilemma.

Bought a pre-owned Tundra at Lexus of Tucson 2010

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Great dealship to work with. Very professional and courteous!! Adam Bradenkamp did a great job!!