Keyes Lexus of Valencia

(1.0) 1 Reviews

24033 Creekside Rd, Valencia, CA 91355

1 of 1 review

worst costumer service ever!

by from Beverly Hills, Ca |

I had a really bad experience with Lexus of Valencia. The sale persons are all liars. My boyfriend and I went there to lease a lexus IS 250 under their graduate deal. They kept changing our sale person every time that we asked a question. 3 or 4 person would come and talk to us to coerce us to close the deal. I was not sure if I want to close the deal with them, and one of the sale dealer has told me that he has a family event that he needs to leave before 6. He threatened me if I don't close the deal before 6pm he needs to ship the car to another dealership and he needs to go home for his family event. Every time that I asked a question about the deal or about the car, they would answer back disrespectfully. Eventually, we closed the deal at around 9 pm and shockingly the sale person who had a family event and had to leave at 6 pm was still at the dealership. After they coerced me into closing the deal Paul, the sale manager has told me that I need to send them my w2 form to get the graduate deal from them. I sent them my w-2 forms two days after the deal was closed. I never heard back from them until 10 days later when I was on a vacation they sent me letter saying that I need to show a recent pay stub. When I came back in town and called Paul he said that he was wrong in advising me that W2 form was enough to get the deal. He told me I need to show a recent pay stub, although I had told them that I just graduated law school and I am in between jobs. They eventually took the car back from me and after getting the car back, they sent me COOKIES!!! This dealership has the worst costumer service ever. The sale persons are all liars and they don't even communicate between each other so they know what they are doing! Stay away from these liars if you don't want to hear lie and if you don't want to be disrespected by bunch of low class people.

(1-1 of 1 review)