Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Used 877-887-7920
Service 888-549-3684

Purchase of 2015 IS 250

by from Kansas City, MO |

I had a wonderful experience with a staff very dedicated to my satisfaction. I have driven a Lexus prior to this purchase and had my car serviced at this location. They do an excellent job -- with loaners available and very timely service.

a wonderful lexus dealership

by from belleville ks |

molly made the sale of my new 300h fun and expedient..just super young lady...had the exact color and options I wanted. Kathy, the delivery specialist, went over every detail in the operation of all car features and was very very patient and explained in a fashion that was easy to understand...just an exceptional lady ! Overall, I was very pleased with the dealership...and will use the park and ride feature to the airport ,,located just a few miles away...a nice bonus !!

Nice Dealership

by from Topeka, Kansas |

I was looking for a used black Ford F-150 Platinum..... This dealership, Hendrick Lexus, had the truck I was sure I probably wanted, and I sent an e-mail to them in the evening. My salesman, Steve Keltner was great to work with, I had a response back from him by 8:00 o'clock the next morning. We made a arrangements to meet that morning and test drive the truck. It was what I wanted, and we had made a deal within an hour. I want to thank Steve, Mike, and Hendrick Lexus for a pleasant personal experience, in a very clean, comfortable dealership

Excellent dealership

by from Kansas City, MO |

This is the friendliest dealership, love doing business with them. Dennis DeGoosh is great to work with, aware of what we want and need, and makes the process a delight. Casey was also very helpful and so friendly. Definitely will go back and would highly recommend all to go there. Ronda and Dennis Wendt

quality service,

by from kansas city, mo |

I decided to make my car purchase strictly on line because I did not want to waste my time with a sales person. I filled out the on line questionaire, and I got a call back from molly swenson. After arriving at the show room and meeting molly, first thought was she is my daughters age and figured she wouldn't know much about cars. I was pleasantly suprise with her profesionalism and sales ettiquette. She asked what I was looking for and what was important to me in a car. At that moment I decided I would only buy a car from this lady. I strongly recomend to any one who is looking at car purchase to give molly swenson a call at hendrick lexus north. Thanks again ms. Swenson for making my car buying experience very pleasant. I will recomend you to anyone who would listen.

January 4, 2015

Jimmie, we are so happy to hear that Molly that could make your car-buying experience a pleasant one! We are proud to have her as a member of our team and we can't wait to have you back in the store! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Worth the drive.

by from Ankeny, IA |

My wife and I drove to Kansas City from Des Moines Iowa specifically to look at a certified pre-owned GX 460, having had difficulty finding a suitable example closer to home that wasn't grossly over priced. Our experience at the dealership was excellent from start to finish. All personnel we encountered were professional, personable, courteous and extremely accommodating. Knowing that we'd traveled a distance to get there and even though we were quite early for the appointment I'd scheduled they were ready for us and made a point to handle everything in an expeditious, yet thorough manner. There was absolutely no pressure and the whole experience was as relaxed as buying a car could possibly be. Their personnel were extremely knowledgeable and helpful, especially our Product Speialist Dan Cundiff and Delivery Specialist Kathy Groenenboom. Not only was the experience and the deal we got well worth the drive, but we'd absolutely make the drive again to deal with them and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone.

July 30, 2014

Randal, we are thrilled to hear your experience was great from beginning to end! We are glad you had the opportunity to work with both Dan and Kathy! They are great additions to our team and we are happy to have you and your wife back in the dealership any time! Thanks for choosing us, despite the great distance, and we look forward to seeing you both again! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Excellent Service!

by from Berryton, KS |

This was our second time purchasing a SUV from this dealership. The staff is very knowledgeable and did everything they could to meet all our requirements for the vehicle we were looking for. Our salesman, Steven, was very willing to work with us on finding our perfect vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove and did an excellent job answering our questions. He has a very good future in sales. We would also like to add that Kathy was able to show us all the new features our vehicle has and how to get the most from our driving experience! We previously took our Lexus to this dealership for all service and always received great service. We will be returning to receive the same great care for our current SUV. Thanks for making the buying experience enjoyable!

July 8, 2014

Eileen, we are so happy to hear that your experience with our dealership, and Steven specifically, was so wonderful! We are also thrilled that Kathy was able to provide you with the proper information on all of the features that accompany your vehicle! We can't wait to have you back in and thanks for choosing Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North!

Great Dealership!

by from Weston, Mo. |

First time at this dealership. Nothing but good to say. Our salesperson Jeff was very helpful and we never felt pressured. I have had a couple of friends tell me about the superior service that they have received at this dealership and I can now say that I have experienced it first hand.

July 8, 2014

Susan, we are so happy you had the opportunity to work with Jeff in shopping for your used car! We are glad to hear that both you and your friends have had a chance to visit our dealership and enjoy the experience as well! Thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North and we can't wait to have you back in!

Business Owner

by from Chappell, Ne |

I like to find a dealer and salesman that will help me find the best car for me. I travel a lot and want to feel safe in my cars. The Lexus cars I have had over the years have been the best ever, I highly recommend them for safety and low maintenance. Tarek, at Superior Lexus North, Kansas City, Missouri, has been exceptional to work with. I have purchased 3 Lexus vehicles from him and he is great, gives me all the information that I need to make the best possible choice in purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend Superior Lexus North and Tarek to everyone looking for the best service and a dependable vehicle.

July 8, 2014

Cindy, we greatly appreciate your loyalty to both Tarek and the dealership! We are thrilled to hear you have been loving your vehicles and we hopefully will see you soon for your 4th Lexus! Thank you! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Great Experience!

by from Kansas City |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Lexus and had a great experience. The staff was very easy to work with. I would absolutely visit this dealership again.

July 8, 2014

Thank you, Chad, for sharing your experience at Hendrick Lexus KC North! We are always happy to have you in the store and we hope we get to see you again soon! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City