Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Used 866-356-7304
Service 888-549-3684

Worth the drive.

by from Ankeny, IA |

My wife and I drove to Kansas City from Des Moines Iowa specifically to look at a certified pre-owned GX 460, having had difficulty finding a suitable example closer to home that wasn't grossly over priced. Our experience at the dealership was excellent from start to finish. All personnel we encountered were professional, personable, courteous and extremely accommodating. Knowing that we'd traveled a distance to get there and even though we were quite early for the appointment I'd scheduled they were ready for us and made a point to handle everything in an expeditious, yet thorough manner. There was absolutely no pressure and the whole experience was as relaxed as buying a car could possibly be. Their personnel were extremely knowledgeable and helpful, especially our Product Speialist Dan Cundiff and Delivery Specialist Kathy Groenenboom. Not only was the experience and the deal we got well worth the drive, but we'd absolutely make the drive again to deal with them and whole heartedly recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Service!

by from Berryton, KS |

This was our second time purchasing a SUV from this dealership. The staff is very knowledgeable and did everything they could to meet all our requirements for the vehicle we were looking for. Our salesman, Steven, was very willing to work with us on finding our perfect vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicles we test drove and did an excellent job answering our questions. He has a very good future in sales. We would also like to add that Kathy was able to show us all the new features our vehicle has and how to get the most from our driving experience! We previously took our Lexus to this dealership for all service and always received great service. We will be returning to receive the same great care for our current SUV. Thanks for making the buying experience enjoyable!

July 8, 2014

Eileen, we are so happy to hear that your experience with our dealership, and Steven specifically, was so wonderful! We are also thrilled that Kathy was able to provide you with the proper information on all of the features that accompany your vehicle! We can't wait to have you back in and thanks for choosing Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North!

Great Dealership!

by from Weston, Mo. |

First time at this dealership. Nothing but good to say. Our salesperson Jeff was very helpful and we never felt pressured. I have had a couple of friends tell me about the superior service that they have received at this dealership and I can now say that I have experienced it first hand.

July 8, 2014

Susan, we are so happy you had the opportunity to work with Jeff in shopping for your used car! We are glad to hear that both you and your friends have had a chance to visit our dealership and enjoy the experience as well! Thank you for choosing Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North and we can't wait to have you back in!

Business Owner

by from Chappell, Ne |

I like to find a dealer and salesman that will help me find the best car for me. I travel a lot and want to feel safe in my cars. The Lexus cars I have had over the years have been the best ever, I highly recommend them for safety and low maintenance. Tarek, at Superior Lexus North, Kansas City, Missouri, has been exceptional to work with. I have purchased 3 Lexus vehicles from him and he is great, gives me all the information that I need to make the best possible choice in purchasing a vehicle. I would recommend Superior Lexus North and Tarek to everyone looking for the best service and a dependable vehicle.

July 8, 2014

Cindy, we greatly appreciate your loyalty to both Tarek and the dealership! We are thrilled to hear you have been loving your vehicles and we hopefully will see you soon for your 4th Lexus! Thank you! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Great Experience!

by from Kansas City |

I purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Hendrick Lexus and had a great experience. The staff was very easy to work with. I would absolutely visit this dealership again.

July 8, 2014

Thank you, Chad, for sharing your experience at Hendrick Lexus KC North! We are always happy to have you in the store and we hope we get to see you again soon! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City

LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP

by from Parkville, Mo |

This is my 4th Lexus from this dealership and every time is a great experience. People are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and no pressure. I have had (2) GX 470 AND (2) ES350. Must be doing something right, I keep coming back.

July 8, 2014

We are thrilled to hear about your Lexus collection from our dealership! We love to have such loyal customers and we can't wait to hopefully assist your with your next Lexus purchase soon! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Excellent Experience!

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I bought a used 2010 Nissan Armada a couple weeks ago from Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North and I couldn't have asked for a better or more positive car-buying experience! My salesman, Dennis DeGoosh, was very professional, easy to work with, very knowledgeable about the car and friendly to me. Dennis was patient and made sure to answer all of my questions. I will spread the word about how great this dealership is with everyone I know!! Thank you, Jameson Nunn

July 8, 2014

Jameson, we thank you so much for sharing your experience at our dealership! We are also thrilled you had the opportunity to work with Dennis throughout your used car purchase, he is a wonderful asset to our team! Please come back and see us soon! Sincerely, Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North

Proud and Satisfied Owner of a Lexus ES350

by from Kansas City, MO |

I have spent the last three months looking and test driving cars that appealed to me ( I even had a spreadsheet, for goodness sakes) and am now elated that I have a new Lexus ES 350 in my garage. I had weeded the list down to two cars and after driving them both a second time was ready to buy. The first test drive was with Chris Smith who was very informative and answered any question I had. Chris was not there when I made a "spur-of-the-minute" decision to do the second test drive. Steve Keltner arranged that second test drive and went over again all the fine features of this car. (As an aside, Steve had sold me my previous two cars and I was unaware that he was now working at Hendrick). Steve was instrumental in making the purchasing an event that went smoothly. The price was fair and every question I had was answered. The dealership quickly did the paper work and I was soon driving my new plaything home!! I am very appreciative that they set aside time with a specialist (Kathy) to go over all the bells and whistles so I can get the most out of them. The atmosphere of the entire dealership from sales staff to maintenance staff was one of customer service. Both Chris and Steve have followed up with phone calls to see if there were any questions I had and to offer assistance if I needed it.

July 8, 2014

Bette, we are SO thrilled you had such a wonderful experience at our dealership with Chris and Steve! We are proud to have them as members of our team and we are happy you had the opportunity to work with them! Purchasing a car is a big decision and you took all the appropriate steps in being thorough throughout the entire process! We are here to assist you any time you need us and welcome to the Hendrick Lexus KC North family!

Car buying experience

by from Parkville, MO |

Once we had found a vehicle we wanted the experience of buying the car was as easy as it gets. No hassle No presure. Sam was our salesman and he made it as easy as it could be.

June 18, 2014

We are excited to see your car-buying process with Sam went as smoothly as possible! Come back and see us, soon! -Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North Team

Great Atmosphere - Great Price

by from Liberty Mo |

I have been looking for a Hummer H2 for at least the last 6 months. Saw this on cars.com and decided to take a look. The pictures did not do justice to how the vehicle actually looked. Of course the vehicle was detailed, but I could tell it was in very good shape. The price was fair and was at a point that made me pull the trigger in purchasing the vehicle. Sam and Chandler as well as the whole team made the purchase process very easy. Shout out to the service department that fixed the small items to make me a happy customer.

June 18, 2014

We are thrilled to see that you are satisfied with your vehicle purchase! Sam and Chandler are wonderful assets to our team and we are happy you had the opportunity to work with them! Come see us again, soon! -Hendrick Lexus Kansas City North Team