Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

2355 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

New 866-937-4903 New866-937-4903
Used 877-374-2074 Used877-374-2074
Service 877-413-8221 Service 877-413-8221

Dont make a mistake ... Shop the lake.

Service Visit

by from Cumming |

My Escalade was in recently to have my windshield replaced. (a stone jumped up and got me on 400!) Anyway, my vehicle was completed on time, washed and vacuumed. It was even delivered back to my home. Wow.... that's what I call "Premium Service" Thanks again to the Vehicle Care Team at Cadillac of Lake Lanier. You guys always go above and beyond to take care of your customers.

service

by from Buford |

service was not that great I think I paid way too much

OUTSTANDING

by from Cumming, GA |

Always a pleasure to visit this dealership. Service is always completed on time and in a professional manner. You guys are great, as usual. Thank you. Until next time....

Outstanding!

by from Atlanta, GA |

I have been to a lot of dealerships and none have met my expectations like Cadillac & Mazda of Lake Lanier. From the buying process in buying my 2015 Escalade to the Servicing of it. I especially like that I didn't have to even move from my home. I started with an online inquiry, and we took the whole process to the end when they delivered my brand new Escalade to my home. Thank you to the entire Cadillac & Mazda of Lake Lanier team. You made me a customer for life and I am happy to be a part of your "family." I will refer you to all my friends and family who are in the market for a vehicle. You ROCK!!

Justin had great customer service!

by from Dooravile, GA |

Justin's customer service was exceptional! He took his time listening to what I had to say and executed what I wanted and needed in a professional way. My experience with him was by far the best. I definitely will recommend his services and to others around!

Outstanding Service

by from Alpharetta, GA |

I took my 2008 Chevrolet Silverado to Cadillac of Lake Lanier for new tires, an alignment, and an oil change and I am very pleased with the service. Even though they are not a Chevrolet dealership, they treated me like a valued customer. I could not be happier with the services performed, the products purchased and the way I was treated.

Great Dealership

by from Gainsville, GA |

Nick and Alex made the experience a pleasant one. They both were very knowledgeable and personable. I would definitely purchase my next Cadillac from Cadillac Lake Lanier. Thank you for your excellent service.

Cadillac of Lake Lanier

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

We enjoyed our buying experience. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased form this dealer and each time everyone has been most helpful. Nick Jones does an excellent job explaining how everything works. Connie, in the service department keeps me coming there for service.

True customer service and awsome cars!

by from Buford, GA |

When it comes to buying a new Cadillac or Mazda, Please don't waste time visiting the other dealerships promising the World and a cup of coffee. Marty and his Top 10 sales staff are true friends and ethically sound in their sales approach. Their inventory is massive and their service dept. takes care of any issue you may have. We purchased our 2nd Cadillac this month and have no reason to not honestly say, Lake Lanier Cadillac and Mazda needs to be your only stop for a new or used car. A+A+A+

Great Service!

by from Braselton, GA |

Your Service team is fast, courteous, customer focused, and the accommodating. They all deserve a pat on the back and a bonus! This was my third time in and they are always the same.