Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier

(4.8) 6 Reviews

2355 Browns Bridge Rd, Gainesville, GA 30504

Great Dealership

by from Gainsville, GA |

Nick and Alex made the experience a pleasant one. They both were very knowledgeable and personable. I would definitely purchase my next Cadillac from Cadillac Lake Lanier. Thank you for your excellent service.

Cadillac of Lake Lanier

by from Gainesville, Ga. |

We enjoyed our buying experience. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased form this dealer and each time everyone has been most helpful. Nick Jones does an excellent job explaining how everything works. Connie, in the service department keeps me coming there for service.

True customer service and awsome cars!

by from Buford, GA |

When it comes to buying a new Cadillac or Mazda, Please don't waste time visiting the other dealerships promising the World and a cup of coffee. Marty and his Top 10 sales staff are true friends and ethically sound in their sales approach. Their inventory is massive and their service dept. takes care of any issue you may have. We purchased our 2nd Cadillac this month and have no reason to not honestly say, Lake Lanier Cadillac and Mazda needs to be your only stop for a new or used car. A+A+A+

Great Service!

by from Braselton, GA |

Your Service team is fast, courteous, customer focused, and the accommodating. They all deserve a pat on the back and a bonus! This was my third time in and they are always the same.

Good selection, good deals, good folks

by from Atlanta, GA |

When I put out feelers through AutoTrader about trading in my previous Cadillac, Cadillac of Lake Lanier was the first dealer to contact me personally via email and phone. However, I first went to a closer dealer due to location and a slightly lower advertised price. When that dealer pulled a bait-and-switch of sorts, I remembered my friendly contact with Lake Lanier. The other dealer apparently didn't believe that I was serious about purchasing an XTS with the right package and right color, but Cadillac of Lake Lanier soon found out that I was. The deal I got on purchasing my brand new Cadillac XTS from Nadir, Barry, and the rest of the folks at Lake Lanier was a very good all-around package for me. For a dealership on the outskirts of the Atlanta metro area, they had a surprisingly good selection of all Cadillac models, and I found the XTS package I needed in my favorite color. They were generous with my trade, the purchase price of their car was quite fair, and they provide the added value of "lifetime" incentives (i.e. for the length of your ownership of the car), such as roadside assistance, tire repair, and so forth. I only have two complaints, which may not bother most other customers. First, given that I decided to purchase instead of lease, my outstanding salesperson Nadir was so helpful but low-pressure that I might have been able to be upsold into an even higher options package for just a bit more money. Second, I noticed only after purchasing the beautiful vehicle that a Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier stamp had been applied to the rear bumper. While the stamp is tasteful, I don't like to spoil the superb lines of a Cadillac with anything extraneous. I don't hesitate to recommend Cadillac Mazda of Lake Lanier. Atlantans should know that they are fair, that the drive up to their store is actually picturesque because of the lake, and that they have a good selection. Just warn them not to stamp your car, and haggle about more advanced options, if you wish.

Great service

by from Atlanta,GA |

I bought my vehicle from this dealership and would do so again if needed. Mr. Pierce was a very knowledgeable salesman and a very pleasant to work with during the buying process. The only down side was that they were 2 days late delivering my car to my house. When it arrived the tow truck operator tried to charge $25 more dollars than I was quoted at the dealership.