Nalley Lexus, Roswell

980 Mansell Rd, Roswell, GA 30076

New 877-289-8836
Used 877-289-5705
Service 877-289-8905

See Why Nalley Lexus Roswell is the BEST CHOICE!

Outstanding Experience

by from Atlanta, GA |

My salesman, Jeff Cohen, was superb. No high pressure at all. He made the process very pleasurable and was very flexible when I changed my mind about what kind of car I wanted to buy even after doing all the paperwork for a different vehicle. The facilities are also great. They have a free cafe/lounge with a coffee and snack bar that where they hire autistic kids to run it. Really great experience at Nalley.

August 25, 2014

Jimmy, Thank you for letting me know that Jeff was able to make your purchase a pleasant experience. We are proud of our work with Cafe Blends and the ability to help the autism community. Please let us know what we can do to be of further assistance if you have questions before your first service visit. Best, Chris Dastou General Manager

Review

by from Roswell, GA |

Will Gallagher has been my Service Rep for years and is excellent at his job.. I recently decided to purchase a used vehicle and chose to stay with a Lexus in large part because of the service that has been provided to me in the past and the handling of my service needs by Will. I do and will recommend Nalley Lexus service and Will in particular to anyone. He is a very valuable employee. Jim Roberts was introduced to me by Will and became my sales person. I can't say enough good things about the way Jim listed to my wants and the effort put forth to find me just the vehicle I wanted. He listened and was the ultimate professional in handling my search for a vehicle, finding and closing the sale on the car that I recently purchased. He continues to be helpful as I learn about my new to me vehicle. I would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. The person that handled the financing of my car is the only person I have ever had dealings with at Nalley Lexus whose behavior had me almost walking out of the deal at the last minute. He was overbearing and condescending and didn't hesitate to tell me I was wrong in my figures and his program was correct. When I informed him that I could add and subtract and showed him the figures on my sales contract again, he left the room and was gone for several minutes. When he came back he said there was an error in his program. Bottom line I was right and he and his program were wrong. He never apologized for his behavior and I believe the name of the guy I dealt with was Court Conaway (not sure of spelling). I will never have dealings with this man under any circumstances. I am not in the habit of giving bad reviews to people and often will write off bad behavior on the person having a bad day, but his behavior was so opposite from the way everyone I had ever had dealings with at Nalley Lexus, I wanted to let you know my experience.

Continued Excellence

by from Roswell, GA |

My wife and I went by to have the battery checked as it seemed to be a little weak from mainly short trip driving. I did not want her to get stranded as she is the primary driver of the 2013 RX350. We did not have an appointment and the service area was really busy but Isaac Goodspeed helped us immediately. He was professional and extremely customer oriented. He had the battery tested (it was a little low as far as the charge goes, but in basically good shape). He had us out of there in less than an hour. Nalley Lexus is really the "gold standard" as far a service and sales. Issac saved us a lot of time and gave me peace of mind because he was so helpful. We still have a 1995 SC300 we bought new at Nalley, and have had wonderful service from the dealer and the car for decades.

Car Sales

by from Sandy Springs, GA |

Not a typical car dealership ~ they go above and beyond to earn your business - honest and hardworking- straight forward. Enjoyed the whole process ~ Professional from start to finish. Jae Callaway - Sales Rep was not pushy, was caring and extremely helpful. Everyone should have a chance to experience the joy of purchasing a car - not feeling drained and unsure. This should be a training ground for other car dealerships.

New Car Purchase

by from Roswell, Georgia |

We have purchased 2 cars from Nalley Lexus in Roswell from Jim Roberts. He has been outstanding to work with and has guided us through the process with no pressure. He has made recommendations where appropriate and when the time is right I will go back to him for any future purchases.

Great service. Very clean, nice facility

by from Atlanta, Ga. |

Andy was patient and knowledgeable about the vehicle of my interest. (I purchased it) I was made to feel special as Andy addressed my concerns before during and since my actual possession of the vehicle on May 1st. Thanks Andy!!!

Service/Purchase

by from Decatur. Ga |

Very excellent service and with knowledge when asked a question. Bought my first Lexus from Nalley in 2002.

15,000 serv check on 2013 es350.

by from dunwoody,ga |

My first appoint was 4/15/15 and after over 30 mins no action on my car, i left. Rec call from serv mgr three or four days later and he corrected the problem. My new appoint was on time and everything was great. Ron

May 12, 2015

Ronald thank you for your feedback. We are glad that the service manager corrected the problem. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do.

Great buying experience.

by from Lilburn, GA |

Bob Leyda was the best Sales Representative we have worked with. He was professional, thorough, knowledgeable, and helpful with getting acclimated to the new car.

May 12, 2015

Debbie and CB thank you for your kind review. Bob Leyda is a great asset to our store. Thank you for sharing.

Excellent service and outstanding amenities

by from Dunwoody, GA |

I coordinate all of my GS 430 service needs with Will Gallagher who is my trusted advisor. I rarely see Will because my GS is rock solid and Will knows that is how I want to maintain my car. We had an appointment with Will this past Saturday and I took my wife with me since I knew the service time would be relatively short. She appreciate good coffee and clean restrooms and Nalley Roswell scores 100% in those areas, too!

Excellent Service and Staff Puts You At Ease

by from Atlanta, GA |

I am so pleased at my experience this past weekend at Nalley Lexus in Roswell. My salesman, Antonio, was to the point, respectful, and really listened to what I said I wanted. I am 25 and this is my first big purchase on my own, so I wanted to get the best deal possible. I let him know this up front and he put me at ease. Helped me program my bluetooth, showed me EVERY SINGLE feature of my car top to bottom, and answered any and all questions I had. While my mom and I sat through the paperwork, they washed, detailed, and waxed my already brand new car. I can't remember the lady in finance's name but she was AMAZING too - so sweet, professional, and personable. Customer Services goes such a long way and ultimately is the reason I did not go with Nalley Lexus Smyna or any other dealership. The process was as easy as it couldve possibly went. I will absolutely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.. shoot, maybe even strangers!