Northside Lexus

17925 North Freeway, Houston, TX 77090

New 888-564-0024
Used 888-517-4631
Service 888-306-8190

We'll see you at Northside.

Lexus CT200 H

by from houston texas |

I researched buying a new car and found the CT200H Lexus I had a good experience there and really have enjoyed my car the gas milage is awesome and have not had any regrets they gave me a good price and happy to have done business there .

Great Service

by from Houston, TX |

This was my first time dropping my car off for service. I was really impressed. Nice customer service. Everyone was really nice. I was really impressed by the car wash and vacuum service. The only thing I observed was a scratch by my drivers side door handle when I got the car back, but didn't advise anyone because I had an emergency, (which is the only reason I gave it 3 stars for quality repair).

Jacque Bratton Servive repersentive

by from Spring, Texas |

Great service, from outstanding personal.. Close attention to detail, with excellent explanation of all that would happen. The team worked to exceed expectation, in regards to time promised.

New RX450h

by from Kingwood, Texas |

Wife is very happy with the new car and the excellent service that the entire team at Northside Lexus provided. Joshua, Lance and Jacque listened and took positive action on our every request. Hope our experiences as a new Lexus owner will continue to be this positive throughout the lifecycle ownership of the vehicle.

Great service!

by from Spring |

I received excellent service! From the time I walked in the door I was treated with respect and professionalism. I had to have my car towed two days after I bought it. It turned out to be an error I made when personalizing my settings. I turned off Smart Key. As silly as I felt everyone in service made me feel ok. Some had never experienced this problem so it was a day of learning for all of us. Richard Harper, Ben Mathew and Danielle went above and beyond to help me!

Susan Timms

by from Humble, texas |

I had a wonderful experience at Northside Lexus. My service representative was very nice and helpful!

20,000 mile check and oil change

by from Spring, Texas |

Very pleased with your Service Department, needed to have oil changed and 20,000 mile check up. As I was not feeling well, I asked your Service Consultant, Brady Lamar, if he could possibly do this in a timely manner. Needless to say he was very solicitous and had the car done in one hour. It was a pleasure to have dealt with your Service Consultant, Brady Lamar. When you have a good team to work with it just makes everything go smooth. Maureen Pette

Do not know what you want here

by from Spring, Tx |

Very Happy with my new car. Salesperson very knowledgeable and helpful. I can only say good things about the whole experience

Wonderful experience purchasing a car.

by from Houston, TX |

We purchased a car at Northside Lexus in June of this year and are so pleased; not just with our car (which I love!), but with the entire experience itself; it was pretty amazing. From the moment we stepped into the dealership, we were warmly welcomed by the receptionist as well as several sales people who asked if we needed assistance. The building is spacious and has an abundance of vehicle inventory. The restrooms are lovely and very clean. The amenities included a large and comfortable waiting room with numerous flatscreen TVS mounted high for easier viewing (I believe they just opened another one upstairs, for adults only), comfortable seating and an abundance of reading material. There is a very nice Keurig-type coffee machine/bar with multiple coffee selections (e.g. regular, strong, espresso, etc), a soda, juice and ice machine, as well as bottled water in abundance (in those awesome very sturdy "Lexus" labeled plastic bottles : ) But our salesman, Larry Kidd, was the icing on the cake of our experience with this dealership. I had contacted several via their email links to inquire about particulars. He emailed me almost immediately, introduced himself and thanked me for looking at site; he also gave me their address and his contact information. We set up an appointment to meet with him the next day. From our first meeting with him, we noted how he paid close attention to what we were saying and focused all his attention on us and what we wanted. He was very well-informed and knowledgeable about the industry, the Lexus brand and cars themselves; he also communicated every thing very clearly as well as immediately addressed any concerns we had. We test-drove more than one car, and he never made us feel rushed and also directed us to a lovely area for leisurely driving, as well as on the highway. After my husband and I decided on the car we wanted to purchase, Larry worked with us closely, finalizing all the details until all the paperwork went through (he even suggested some options that we hadn't even thought of). The kicker is, we had several appointments at other Lexus dealerships regarding similarly priced vehicles, but after meeting Larry, we decided to purchase our car at Northside Lexus. We could not have asked for a better representative of the Lexus brand to deal with. I highly recommend Larry Kidd. He is awesome.

Service

by from Houston |

I have been going to this same dealership for over 6 years. Best people - Best service.

New Lexus

by from Conroe TX |

Nick was exceptional. The best buying experience I have had at a dealership