Ware Chevrolet Company Inc

140 Chevy Dr, Blairsville, GA 30512

New 877-289-2086 New877-289-2086
Used 866-817-5124 Used866-817-5124
Service 877-468-7104 Service 877-468-7104

We want you completely satisfied with your Chevrolet and us!

Will always be a repeat customer!

by from Blairsville, GA |

Everyone is always so helpful and courteous. Derek Cheek is awesome! He is the Service Manager. We purchased the Vehicle there originally and always bring it back for service.

Great Experience and Great New Car

by from Blairsville, Ga |

I love the fast, friendly, and exceptional service. My husband and I got to meet the owner who is such a nice man. Our salesman was also professional and went above and beyond to help get me into the car I purchased.

this dealership was professional and courteous

by from the rock ga. |

It was a joy shopping at this dealership; No pressure to buy whatsoever. A great place to shop for a new car.

Great service and sales

by from Blairsville Ga |

Our initial visit was to have some service work done on our trailblazer. We were new to the area and did not know anyone there. The service dept. processed us in like we had been coming there for years which was nice. They diagnosed our problem, fixed it and actually saved us a little money. When we decided to purchase a vehicle we were expecting the normal high pressure, pushy sales person but was pleasantly surprised when we met Zackary. He answered all of our questions promptly, showed us what was available that we preferred, quoted the prices and let us make our dešision. Instead of buying one vehicle we bought two and are enjoying both.

Going there is like visiting friends and family.

by from Blairsville , Georgia |

Nice people work there. It is a family owned and operated business. No sales pressure. Good products at a fair price.

Dont go there for service ever!!

by from Blairsville |

I Have a 2000 Corvette. It had an error message " SERVICE COLUMN LOCK" and kept shutting down. I had it towed to Ware Cheverolet. I was told it would cost $1200 to 2000 to fix and take at least 2weeks. The explaination was that they had to go over each component one at a time till they found the problem. When I got home, I typed the error in You tube. I found out that this is a COMMON PROBLEM with these generation cars that have had the recomended recalls. The needed part cost $40.00. I had my car towed to my local mechanic, who installed the part for less than$50.00 It took about 20 minutes, These folks are supposed to know their cars. You Tube saved me.