John Holt Chevrolet Cadillac

2501 S. Highway 81, Chickasha, OK 73018

New 888-804-4959
Used 888-779-9145
Service 888-237-4950

"The Hardest Thing To Do Is Pick Your Favorite Color!"

Glad we chose John Holt

by from Lawton, OK |

We worked with Jamie to find our new Chevy Silverado, and he was extremely easy to work with. We were blown away by how relaxed the atmosphere was - we never felt one ounce of pressure from the salesman or the finance team. We were able to get exactly what we wanted for an extremely fair price. We didn't have the title to our trade-in truck, and Jamie offered to meet us that following Monday so we didn't have to make the extra trip to drop it off! I am glad we went to Chickasha and bought from John Holt. We will be sending the rest of our friends and family there as well.

Awesome experience at John Holt!!

by from Duncan, Ok |

Just bought our first car from John Holt in Chickasha, Oklahoma! Justin Hart was our salesman and did a fantastic job of getting us exactly what we wanted! :)

Amazing Customer Service

by from Chickasha,Ok |

Justin Hart is one of the best car sales man I have ever dealt with. John Holt Chevy makes the car buying experience easy and stress free. If you are looking to buy a car New or Used I suggest Justin Hart from John Holt Chevy.

No Haggle, No Pressure

by from Chickasha, OK |

I recently used John Holt's website to research a vehicle I was interested in buying. I decided to use the "Shop, Click, Drive" feature and I have no regrets. Jacob Fields called me about my inquiry and invited me to test drive the vehicle. From that moment forward it was the most-smooth car purchase I have ever experienced. I highly-recommend Jacob and the professional staff at John Holt to anyone looking for a calm-no pressure car buying experience.

purchasing chevrolet suberban

by from euless tx |

We went fromTexas to Oklahoma to purchase This chevrolet suberban, we met Justin and he was awesome, he was with us to finalize the purchase and we did we happy the team was cool, make sure you negotiate before you get there better because the manager is firm, any way we recommend john holt dealer ship.

Great people! Like working with family!

by from Lawton, ok |

I worked with David Johnson and he really listened to my wants and needs. He stayed with me through the whole buying process and answered all my questions. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from John Holt and now I won't go anywhere else.

Clean establishment well organized very neat

by from Cyril Okla. |

The Salesmen were very polite and considerate and worked very hard to make you comfortable and to get you in and out without no delay. They stayed with you and tried to work out a trade to the best of there ability. Mr. Jordan, sales Rept did a superior job and helped me in every way possible made me think he was working in my best interest and accomplished the job.

Outstanding dealership

by from Cement oklahoma |

Justin Hart helped us getinto a vehicle we was looking for in a timely manner! I'd recommend him to any1. I'd give him a 100 star review if I could!

Loving the New Silverado

by from Chickasha, Ok |

I am very pleased with the service I received at John Holt Chevrolet here in Chickasha. Justin Hart was my salesman & he was very good at explaining all the options on my truck & how they worked. Finance was great also. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had yet. I'm glad I've made a relationship with a hometown dealer cause my wife & I will buy our vehicles here at John Holt Chevrolet from now on.

DANIEL LEONARD

by from BLANCHARD OKLAHOMA |

I ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE AT JOHN HOLT.DAVID JOHNSON TOOK CARE OF MY TRUCK BUYING NEEDS AND I WOULD DEFINITLEY BUY HERE IN THE FUTURE.VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH A QUICK IN AND OUT.WOULD RECOMMEND TO A FRIEND.

Customer Apreciation

by from Verden OK |

Our Sales representative was friendly, motivated but not pushy or overbearing. He listened to what my needs were and suggested the type of vehicles that were available. The 'team' made every effort to ensure that I could purchase the vehicle I wanted. Financing went smoothly even going thru the bank that I'm used to using. There was no pressure even after I indicated that I wasn't going to buy the vehicle. I was allowed to drive the vehicle home to "check it out" and returned at my convenience. This is my second vehicle that I've bought and the process was even better than the first time. The sales rep introduced me to the service department and showed me the process for getting services. A very nice touch is the preferred owners card, $100.00 toward future services and 5% back when using the card; along with any vendors recommended by John Holt.