John Holt Chevrolet Cadillac

2501 S. Highway 81, Chickasha, OK 73018

New 888-804-4959
Used 888-779-9145
Service 888-237-4950

"The Hardest Thing To Do Is Pick Your Favorite Color!"

NEW CHEVY CRUZE PURCHASE

by from Cyril, Oklahoma |

I came in with a 2011 Chevy Impala that was banged up and needed a lot of interior help. I ended up walking away with a brand new 2014 Chevy Cruze for a great price and they paid off my loan. My sales professional Justin Hart, was straight to the point and got me the best deal possible within an hour of me walking through the door. There was no passing me between person to person, I was face to face with the same person from browsing to the final deal. I would recommend John Holt Chevrolet in Chickasha Oklahoma,and Justin Hart to all my friends who need a car.

Great Dealership

by from Chickasha, OK |

Great experience during my time in John Holt. Justin Hart was knowledgeable, very nice, and helpful.

Great Dealership!!!

by from Elgin, OK. |

Justin Hart was a very knowledgable sale respresentative. His experience in dealing with customers, exudes from his personality. Justin has left a memorable experience with both me and my wife. We will be sure to recommend all our friends interested in purchasing a vehicle to stop by John Holt!! The dealership is very clean and all of the sales representatives were very nice and welcoming. My car was traded in and walked out with a brand new car...Great place, Thanks Mr. Hart and John Holt!

Great Service!

by from Chickasha, OK |

The staff was helpful and so friendly. Very quick service.

Very helpful and knowledgeable!

by from Chickasha, OK |

They were very helpful in assisting me obtain my new Chevy Cruze. Justin made it very easy for me. I would gladly recommend John Holt auto group to anyone, its no wonder how successful they have become. Thanks alot , I really appreciate your kindness and knowledge of the products. Jay Ritter

Oil Change & Inspection

by from Chickasha, OK |

The staff are quick and efficient and friendly. I had forgotten about my discount card and they told me about it and I saved money!!

ASB of Shawnee

by from Shawnee, OK |

I had visited other dealerships only to leave frustrated, but Justin Hart at John Holt Chevrolet restored my confidence in dealerships. He responded immediately to my email request about a vehicle. He went above and beyond to keep his word and make sure I was satisfied. The used Jeep I purchased was spotless, new tires, and in absolutely perfect condition. It was priced very well and the entire process was great!

Excellent Service

by from Duncan , Oklahoma |

Best Buying experience Bar none, salesman Justin Hart exhibits professionalism and courtesy at its finest, we will be repeat customers!

Great Experience John Holt Auto Group...

by from Tulsa, OK |

Started dealing with Justin Hart via email, inquiring about a used car they had listed. They're about 150+ miles from where I live, so I needed a lot of information and comunication back and forth before making the trip to them. Justin was always polite, and promt with answers. He, and the managers he worked with behind the scenes were great. They all provided great service, went to bat for me to get me the best rate possible, and the overall pricing, including the value for my trade-in were numbers we were all happy with. The who process was painless, and actually very pleasant. Even people throughout the dealership were all friendly and helpful as well. Definitely glad I made the trip and purchased a car from them. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking to purchase a car.

2010 CHEVY EQUINOX

by from Tuttle, Ok |

I came into John Holt Chevrolet not planning on buying a vehicle today. I test drove a few equinox's and loved them. Justin Hart was a GREAT help throughout the entire process. He was never pushy at all. Justin was able to get me the car I love for a great price. Absolutely loved my buying experience. Very excited about my new equinox!!

Best Place To Buy A Car

by from Blanchard, ok |

I researched online for days looking for the perfect car. I emailed John Holt Chevrolet Cadillac and was quickly answered by Justin Hart. His quick response and awesome customer service lead me to the dealership and I was NOT disappointed. Justin went over and above to get us into the car we wanted for a better price than we expected. I will definitely refer family, friends and strangers to John Holt Chevrolet.