Active Auto Sales Inc.

GET ACTIVE! activeautosales.com

1 of 1 review

Don't waste your time.

by from Philadelphia, Pa |

What a waste of time. The car I requested information for wasn't even the same car on the lot. They had pictures posted for a car that looked nice on their website but the actual car looked horrible. The exterior was all banged up, there was a hole in the back bumper, the interior was disgusting, the fabric on the ceiling was stapled together and the car sounded and ran like crap. The salesman didn't seem to have any real knowledge on the cars as he kept saying " I don't know, I'll have to ask my boss." He did, however, keep saying that the car was a good buy and that I should make him an offer. The car I test drove was junk, the salesman pressured me to the point of not even wanting to be on the lot at all. I'm not saying that everyone will have a bad experience here but, I definitely did not.

Active Auto Sales Inc. responded to this review

October 17, 2015

this is the owner and i would like to know exactly what vehicle this is and who your salesman is please? thank you