The Audi Exchange

2490 Skokie Valley Road, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-253-5482
Used 866-254-8766
Service 877-250-3517

Exceptional Service. Exceptional Value. You can always Expect The Exceptional at The Audi Exchange.

Great service and large selection

by from Milwaukee, WI |

My wife and I were in the market for a Q5, Audi Exchange and Ramzi Amawi made it a great experience. They had the exact car with options and color combination along with the best customer service. They recognized our buying style and worked at our pace to close the sale. I would recommend Ramzi to anyone looking for an Audi.

Simply an Outstanding Experience

by from Chicago |

Such a simple process. We arranged things over a brief phone call, came in and left within an hour with our new Audi. Not only did Ramzi have everything set including the paperwork, we got a terrific price on both our new car and the trade-in. Ramzi and Ryan actually made us glad we drove by 2 other Audi dealers.

Call Ramzi for Best Price + Amazing Service!

by from Michigan |

I found Ramzi online and it resulted in the best car buying experience ever! Ramzi is a sharp, friendly, and extremely knowledgeable guy who immediately arrived at an unbeatable price for the car and in a short time it was a "no brainer" purchase. Best price available plus amazing service from Ramzi is really how car buying should be, period.. By the way, I drove 200 miles for this purchase, and I would do it again even if I had to drive 1000 miles!

The best salesman

by from Rolling Meadows illinois |

Ramzi Amawi made my car buying experience very pleasant with no pain because in my past experiences the dealers would tell me one thing on the phone and emails and once I got to the dealers they would always come up with some excuse why it was different but I truly respect ramzi because everything he said he did and I truly appreciate it and I will be continually be back for service and my next Audi in three years and will definitely tell my friends and family to only deal with Ramzi.

Great experience at the Audi Exchange

by from Vernon Hills, IL |

I bought my first Audi at the Exchange and it was a great experience each step of the way. Ramzi Amawi was my salesperson and was great from the get go. He was thorough, patient, knowledgeable, professional, and most important, not pushy. You couldn't ask for more in a salesperson, especially with this being my first Audi buying experience. He really went the extra mile because the exact specs I was looking for with my Q5 were not available anywhere in the US and instead of trying to steer me to another similar model to make a quick sale, he explained to me the ordering process, how long it would take, etc but did so because he truly wanted me to get the exact car I wanted which was great. Definitely would recommend seeing Ramzi for your next (or first) Audi purchase!

Great Customer Service

by from North Chicago, IL |

Just want to say that I have had a great experience leasing my 2015 Audi A3 from The Audi Exchange. Ramzi Amawi was very helpful and I really appreciate how easy the whole process was. Ramzi is warm, friendly and calm and made me feel very comfortable. Ramzi did an excellent job and I really enjoy working with him. I would recommend Ramzi to anyone looking for an Audi.

Great Service ,Great Prices

by from Madison WI |

I Recently Bought my 2015 Audi Q5 from Audi Exchange. Ramzi was my sales person. He gave me the best deal on my car . All the process/experience from day 1 to the time i took my car is very pleasant and smooth. I even had my car financed from Audi and they gave the best % on my loan. i would definitely recommend my friends or anyone to get their Audi from Audi Exchange. Ramzi was all patient answering my questions and very very easy to access via phone or email.

Purchasing Experience with Ramzi Amawi

by from Appleton, WI |

My experience with Ramzi was excellent from the first phone conversation until the day I picked up the car. Even after purchasing the vehicle, Ramzi continue to provide excellent customer service. For example, I had a few technical questions and he responded very quickly. Ramzi is a very knowledgeable person and enjoys working with people. In addition, he is a very trustworthy individual. I met him in person after two weeks of phone conversations and trust him from the very beginning.

Purchase of new Audi A3 at the Audi Exchange

by from Evanston Il |

Our service was excellent. We have purchased Two Audi's with Ramzi Alamawi at the Highland Park Dealership. He is polite and efficient, returns phone calls promptly. He is working for his customer. He certainly is an asset to the Audi Dealer. I work work with him anytime. The Dealership itself provided excellent service, the closing was painless.

My experience of buying a Q7 at Audi Exchange

by from Bloomington, IL |

In the last week of September I was looking around for buying a 2015 Q7 and found the specifications I wanted only at Audi Exchange. Many thanks to the sales person "Ramzi Amawi", who assisted me in finalizing one. If someone prefers spending very less time in negotiating price, strike a good deal & nice customer friendly approach I would strongly recommend asking for Mr. Ramzi Amawi at the dealership. He cares for the customer & does the best he can to get what a customer wants. He is always available to answer questions. He offered me a fair purchase price that cannot be beaten by any dealership in State & any of the familiar web sites which show the upfront rebates/corporate discounts. I am glad that I could get in touch with a right person at right time, which saved my time & money. He is swift, approachable, friendly. I am very much impressed with the way he sells cars :-) & his awards from the Audi company Higher Management. Thanks Ramzi. You are an asset to the Dealership & one of the best Salesman I have spoken to.

Could Not Have Asked for a Better Experience

by from Milwaukee, WI |

This past weekend I purchased my first Audi at the Exchange. From the moment that I walked in, I was treated like part of the family by the entire Exchange staff. This was especially true with Ramzi Amawi, who I cannot speak highly enough about. He is not only an exceptional salesman but a wonderful person who I am glad to call a friend after this experience. Ramzi was warm, patient, passionate, and possibly most importantly, honest. Very few things speak more loudly than the fact that he is a long-term Audi owner himself. I am so thankful to the whole Audi Exchange staff, and importantly to Ramzi for an amazing experience that is incomparable. I can safely say that I will be using this dealership for years, and Ramzi has found himself a lifelong customer. Any time that I need to go to an Audi dealership, I will be driving down from Wisconsin to exclusively visit the Exchange and Ramzi. Thanks for unbeatable service, selection, prices, and above all, people. I love Ramzi, the Exchange, and my Audi!!