The Audi Exchange

2490 Skokie Valley Road, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-253-5482 New888-253-5482
Used 866-254-8766 Used866-254-8766
Service 877-250-3517 Service 877-250-3517

Exceptional Service. Exceptional Value. You can always Expect The Exceptional at The Audi Exchange.

One of a kind buying experience with Joey Ruffolo

by from Boca Raton, FL |

Review for Joey: I am an avid car enthusiast who loves cars and when it's comes to cars, I want what I want and I'm not going to settle or take a car on the lot to save $500 or $1,000. I haven't bought a car that was sitting on the lot for as long as I can remember. I have been buying luxurious German cars (Audi's, Porsches', Mercedes', BMW's and Volkswagens) for years and when it comes to cars from someone who knows what they are selling. I have been buying Audi's for years and one of the vehicles I currently have is a 2014 Audi SQ5. I was in the market for a new 2016 Audi S6 and was looking to add another vehicle. I was looking to order a particular car optioned a certain way but had a couple of questions in regards to those options and Audi's "Audi Exclusive" program which gives you the opportunity to tailor a new Audi any way you would like (hundreds of different exterior paint color options separate from the 5-8 standard colors, different interior wood trim inlays, interior colors and much more..) but when I called around several local Audi dealers (I am a resident of South Florida) I could tell those (multiple dealers) were giving me the run around with false information because they wanted me to take an in-stock vehicle in a different color or optioned differently from the way I wanted my car even though I repeatedly told them I wouldn't. I told them from the get go I would be ordering a car unless they could find me exactly what I was looking for (anywhere in the country) and I even told them that I was willing to pay a little bit extra since I knew the car I wanted wasn't going to be readily available. I travel frequently for work and thought maybe I would call an Audi dealership in Chicago near where I have clients and visit every so often, so I did. I called one and got the same responses as the local Florida dealers. I felt like giving up (and almost did) but I figured I would give it one last shot. I finally stumbled upon Audi Exchange in Highland Park, IL. I did some research online and looked for a trust worthy Sales Associate that had good reviews. I found Joey (Giuseppe) Ruffolo. I called and asked for Joey. Right from the moment he answered the phone I had a good feeling and could tell I was dealing with true professional. I told Joey nothing different than any of the (several) previous Audi dealers and told him exactly what I was looking to accomplish. I listed all the options I wanted (Interior color, Exterior color, features, etc, etc). When it came time to order he had informed me that I didn't need the S6 and that I could get what I wanted by ordering an Audi Exclusive 2016 A6 3.0T Prestige (which saved me almost $15,000 from the way I wanted the S6 configured; which even took money away from his commission). Once we had finalized everything he helped me place my order. He broke everything down step by step and made sure to clarify everything before we finalized the whole deal. Once everything was completed and his job was done he went took the extra mile and went out of his way to keep me updated throughout the whole process as my vehicle was built. I wanted an extra accessory on the car and he helped me order that as well. Additionally, there was never any pressure to sell additional features and options which was great. I can go on and on about how great my experience was but I'll summarize it with this... Everything REALLY is top notch at the Audi Exchange. I would STRONGLY recommend going there if you're looking for a car and don't see ANYONE else other than Joey if you're interested in buying. He's knowledgable, trusting and a true professional in every sense. He made this stereotypical process a truly pleasant car buying experience which has been my best to date. I know when it's time to shop for another Audi you can BET I'll be back to see Mr. Ruffolo at The Audi Exchange! Thanks again for all of your help Joey!

best dealership, best service

by from Highland Park, IL |

From the moment you bring your car in until you pick it back up, the service personnel are exceptional. I wouldn't go anywhere else but to Audi Exchange!

Great dealer. Professional service.

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

It was wonderful. John, the salesman, is very polite and professional. He answered all the questions and concerns we had. We decided to bring the car home because of his great work. Thanks, John.

A very solid service experience

by from Highland Park, IL |

Nice people who seem to really care about the customer. A nice waiting area with a selection of great coffee. A great loaner car. It was a top notch experience as far as auto service goes.

Outstanding service

by from Chicago |

Greg did an excellent job in accomplishing my goal of painting my rims through an outside vendor. He managed the project well and recommended the appropriate finish use on the rims and I am completely satisfied with the results. He is proactive in his service to customers such as his timely recommendation to extend the warranty on my A8L. The service department is why I drive 27 miles to the Audi Exchange when there is an Audi dealer only three blocks from my home in the Gold Coast of downtown Chicago! Keep up the good work!

The Exchange

by from Naperville |

His name is Robert Lambert. He IS the Exchange experience! I also liked the size of the inventory. Of all the dealerships visited (4), you had the best selection.

Great buying experience

by from Spring Green, WI |

Alex really did an outstanding job. The vehicle we were interested in was staged for us when we arrived. He took all the time we needed to answer our questions and then took more time (after hours) after the transaction to explain the vehicle to us. He has also been excellent in post-sale follow up. This is what we expected when shopping for a luxury vehicle and he delivered.

Service

by from Highland park il |

Good and fast service The Waiting area was very clean and refreshments were available The service staff kept me informed and gave me periodically updates on my service

Audi perfection!

by from Highland Park, IL |

Taken care of quickly, arranged a loaner(a beauty) and without issue, diagnosed need for rear brakes even though I only came in for a leaky tire( which they fixed no charge).

Total Class at Audi Exchange

by from Chicago, IL |

staff is very friendly and so respectful. The experience at Audi Exchange is extremely nice! They take care of you with the utmost class and care.