The Audi Exchange

2490 Skokie Valley Road, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-253-5482
Used 866-254-8766
Service 877-250-3517

Exceptional Service. Exceptional Value. You can always Expect The Exceptional at The Audi Exchange.

TEAM RAMZI - Above and Beyond Appreciation

by from Illinois |

Team Ramzi is phenomenal. The very best customer service ALL would desire to receive. They made our experience very personal and professional with no hassles. Ramzi and John gave us their undivided attention as though we were the only customers in The Audi-Exchange. I have already been boasting and telling everyone how wonderful they are and I will continue to do so. This was the very best car buying experience I have ever encountered. The dedication and commitment with this team is priceless. Thank you so very much Team Ramzi you are AWESOME!!!

Great experience, great car! Thanks Ramzi.

by from Milwaukee, Wisconsin |

I called a week in advance about a manual A4 - apparently a hot commodity - and Ramzi held the car for me without hesitation. I drove down from Milwaukee and Ramzi did everything he could to make the experience quick and easy; he scheduled a time with me in advance, ran my credit application, and followed up to confirm. In just a few short hours, I walked out with a new car! And they didn't even laugh when I asked them to drive it off the lot since I hadn't driven manual in a few years. I highly recommend Audi Exchange, Ramzi and John!

Great car buying experience

by from Lake Forest, IL |

Ramzi and the team at the Audi Exchange do a great job at making their customers feel welcome and at ease. We have bought 2 cars there and they won't be our last. From start to finish, the car buying process was quick, easy and a great experience. I can absolutely recommend the Audi Exchange for new or used car purchases (we have done both). Congrats to Ramzi on a job well done.

Team Ramzi

by from Lake Forest, IL |

Working with the Audi Exchange and with Ramzi Amawi was one of the best car buying experiences we have had. Everything was done professionally, in a timely manner and with a strong care to our needs in what we were looking for in an auto. This is our 2nd Audi bought at the Exchange and it will not be our last. Congrats to the entire team.

Team Ramzi at Audi exchange.

by from Winnetka IL |

Team Ramzi does it again! I bought my second Audi from Ramzi and John -team Ramzi. Ramzi had a tough week down with a bad cold, John picked up and did a great job helping me find the right car at the right price. Very happy again.

One in a Million

by from N Barrington |

Ramzi is a class act. You want a experience to match the car you are buying, the he's the man to talk to.

RAMZI TEAM FANTASTIC

by from Highland Park, IL |

Great experience buying our first Audi, Ramzi and his team including John were knowledgeable and very helpful. It was nice dealing with real people who really know the product they're selling. If you need an Audi go see Ramzi and his team at the Exchange.

Best in Class Car, Best in Class Experience

by from Evanston, IL |

Given that almost all of my immediate family works in the car industry, I have never before had to go to an unfamiliar dealership. I've always been treated well as the Controller's Daughter and the Service Manager's Girlfriend, but I know the horror stories that exist. I was very nervous having to go into a dealership without an "in", thinking that I was going to be taken for a ride after my test drive... I am very happy to say that all of my concerns were unfounded. Team Ramzi was helpful, patient, transparent, and (dare I say...) fun! I came in to test drive a used A3 and John did a wonderful job of showcasing all of the features, explaining the differences between the models and answering my questions. After the test drive, we went back to the office to discuss pricing. He also had a quote completed on my trade in. I made my decision the next day that this car was the right choice for me. I let John know I'd be in the following day to pick up my car. Ramzi called on the day of my pick up to let me know that he was having the car detailed and gassed up. He asked if I had any questions about financing or anything else. I came into the dealership later that day to sign papers and pick up the car. There was no pressure and no surprises, just phenomenal customer service. Ramzi is not looking to sell a car, he is looking to earn a customer for life. If you are at all interested in Audi, I'd highly suggest you visit Team Ramzi at the Audi Exchange.

The Best

by from Highland Park, IL |

I recently purchased a pre-owned certified Audi A4 from Ramzi and it was a great experience. He was very friendly and spent a lot of time with me and helped me with the many questions I had. He and his staff treated me very well and I did not feel pressured to make any decisions. I am most impressed by how easy it is to get a hold of Ramzi. He is quick to respond and always willing to help. I highly recommend Team Ramzi and the Audi Exchange. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Team Ramzi at Audi Exchange

by from Grays lake IL |

Ramzi far exceeded my expectations. John was also wonderful. I had very particular asks and Ramzi worked patiently with me to meet my needs. I could not be more pleased. I've owned several Audis in my life and worked with dealers in California, Washington, and Illinois. By far Ramzi is the best I've yet encountered! And this includes others at such dealers as Mercedes and Volvo. He was even able to retrieve forgotten CDs from my trade-in that had already been transported with the vehicle to the re-saler. Unexpected and appreciated above and beyond service.

Great Experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

We recently just purchased our new Q5 from the Audi Exchange. In regards to the dealer in general, they have the biggest selection in the Chicagoland area. It really makes it easy to see several different trims, colors, etc, and compare them side by side. I had the pleasure of working with Ramzi Amawi and John Meredith. The entire process was effortless, from the trade-in, financing, and selection of the car. Ramzi is truly passionate about Audi, and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable with all the features of the car, and makes sure to be accessible if any issues may come up. Thanks again!