The Audi Exchange

2490 Skokie Valley Road, Highland Park, IL 60035

New 888-253-5482
Used 866-254-8766
Service 877-250-3517

Exceptional Service. Exceptional Value. You can always Expect The Exceptional at The Audi Exchange.

Great experience- repeat buyer from this dealer.

by from Highland Park |

I have just taken delivery of my second car from this dealer, with a break between when I drove another brand. I am very happy to be back with the Audi Exchange. My salesmen were Ramzi Amawi and John Meredith. They were both helpful and low pressure. I did spend more time with Ramzi so my comments will be more directed to him. Ramzi is a smart guy and takes his job extremely seriously and handles himself very professionally. He was very straight forward during the negotiation process and I believe we arrived at a fair price on the new car and my trade. Ramzi invited me to contact him directly with any questions, and committed to be an advocate if I have any issues. I have barely owned this car 24 hours, but I would imagine that if my next car is another Audi, I would happily deal with Ramzi again. As mentioned, I have purchased a car from this dealer before and always had a good experience with them, for example with their service department, who will provide loaners, and always return my car cleaner than when I brought it in.

Great "Out-of-State" Buying Experience

by from Rockford, Michigan |

My wife and I have been looking for a specific used vehicle "Cadillac SRX" for months and located the one we were looking for online at the Audi Exchange in Chicago. IL. Being from out-of-state (Michigan), I was a bit cautious; however, after talking with Ramzi on the phone... it was like working with someone I had known for years. He was very knowledgable, extremely professional and was totally focused on customer service. He was patient, answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to supply me with all of the paperwork and additional pictures that I needed to make an informed decision. When we arrived at the dealership... we received outstanding customer service from everyone we encountered - including the nice older gentleman behind the coffee bar. Overall, we ended up with a great vehicle at a fair price. I truly thank Ramzi and his team - they were great and I will be a repeat customer if the opportunity arises. Thanks again!!!

New A4

by from Glencoe, IL |

I was in the market for a new A4 with manual transmission, to replace my 12 year old A4. Ramzi and John Meredith made the search very easy and produced exactly the style and package I was looking for. The process was amazingly easy, non-pressured, personal, and professional. Complete satisfaction on my end. I give Ramzi and John the highest marks and recommend them enthusiastically for all who are interested the terrific Audi line of fine cars.

3 Time Audi Q5 Owner - First time at Audi Exchange

by from Chicago, IL |

This was my first visit to Audi Exchange and I walked out with a new Q5. The Audi Exchange Team made me feel comfortable the second I walked into the dealership. Ramzi and John were the team members that I mostly dealt with and they were awesome. Their passion for Audi really shines through in their customer service. They were very helpful throughout the whole process and I never once had that feeling of "what is taking so long" that you often get when purchasing a new car. Because of their efforts, I drove out of that dealership a satisfied customer and knowledgeable about my new automobile. I also appreciated the additional effort that Ramzi made to follow up with me to make sure that I am enjoying my new Q5. Again, what an amazing team of people at Audi Exchange!

Great Car Buying Experience with Ramzi

by from Buffalo Grove, IL |

My wife and I just bought a new Audi A6 and I cannot believe the great experience we had buying the car from Ramzi. I bought several cars before but I have never been at such ease going through the process. It was so seamless.He is an exceptional individual to work with and goes overboard to tend to your needs and answering all your questions. Truly enjoyed purchasing the car from him!

Ramzi the Rock Star

by from Lincolnshire, IL |

I was shopping a Q7 for about 2 months and all other dealers led me to nowhere until I was hooked up with this guys Ramzi in Audi exchange. We closed the deal in one week. I think the biggest problem in the car business, notoriously true in US, is the trust between the sales man and the customer. Because you will presumably put on a safe guard that you will be scammed, and we are all familiar with the broadway style drama in a dealer's show room. Sometimes it's quite a piece of art work indeed. However Ramzi, as well as all other people involved in this deal from Audi exchange, was trying to help me to make the right decision and, more importantly, there was no low ball or curve ball etc. of any kind, so you don't need to negotiate 4 hours trying to lower 500 dollars. I am in the marketing industry and I know this is the customer experience from the text book! I would say way to go Ramzi and Audi Exchange!

Good Experience

by from Glen Ellyn, IL |

I haven't purchased a car for 10 years. John and Ramzi made it an easy experience and were most helpful in answering all my questions. I felt comfortable working with them and would recommend to a friend.

Great Car Great purchase experience.

by from Skokie, il |

Ramzi Amawi & John Meredith have provided my with spectacular on going customer support which has continued after my purchase.

Ramzi at Audi Exchange

by from Lake Forest, IL |

Ramzi at the Audi Exchange did an outstanding job making my new car buying experience easy and quick. He was straightforward with pricing and options and made sure I got what I needed and wanted in my new A5. This is the second auto I purchased through Ramzi and plan on going back to Ramzi for my next car.

Ramzi Amawi

by from Paradise Valley, AZ |

I was in the market for a used car and was really interested in the Audi Q7. I live in Arizona but was visiting Highland Park' so I decided to check their inventory, prices, just get more info. I was pleasantly surprised to be approached and helped right away by Ramzi. He was informative, enthusiastic about the Audi engineering and explained it easily to me so that I can appreciate the car more so myself. Well, after driving the vehicle and loving it , I came back that night and bought a sliver Q7! Never planned on that happening on vacation! But working with Ramzi, I feel I got a fair price, a good car and will receive good customer service in the future. Very excited to have my Q7 for many years

New Audi Q5 Owner

by from Chicago, IL |

My wife and I spent a lot of time researching and test driving SUVs. Our experience at Audi Exchange with Ramzi was head and shoulders above the rest. We inquired about a test drive and they were so helpful in setting that up and making us feel comfortable. The customer service was second to none. The team of John and Ramzi were so helpful in explaining all the Q5 has to offer as well as the services the Audi Exchange has to offer. We traded in our old car, which was so easy as they handled everything. We could not be happier with our decision in the Q5 and the Audi Exchange.