Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4345 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

New 888-445-5624
Used 888-445-5624
Service 866-734-9083

The best Chrysler dealership in the Southeast!

Going the extra mile and making it easy!

by from Dallas, GA |

'Tee' Stephens and 'Mopar Matt' answered all questions honestly and with a smile! They make buyinga vehicle easy and always seemed willing to go the extra mile. I will happily return for my next vehicle. Many Thanks!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU NEVER GO HERE!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Poor MIGHT be an UNDERSTATEMENT for this dealership!!! I talked to a sales person named Manny over the phone about a truck I wanted to purchase....The quality of the pictures online were NOT very quality pictures (which should have stopped me there), but the truck we were looking at was exactly what we wanted! I told Manny, that I was going to be driving up from Florida to purchase the truck IF I could get what I wanted out our current truck! I wanted to speak to the GENERAL MANAGER, Jake, to MAKE SURE that if I made the drive the deal would be exactly what we wanted, but JAKE was too BUSY to get on the phone with me (THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST CLUE)!! Manny ASSURED US, that the trip would be worth our while!! So we MADE the TRIP!! Got to the dealer...Had Manny paged....He was there, but NO WHERE to be FOUND...So we decided to just go out and look at the truck while we waited....Got to the truck to find that THE FRONT IN HAD BEEN WRECKED!!!!!!!! This dealership let me drive over 450 miles ONE WAY to trade in a 2012 truck in EXCELLENT CONDITION to purchase an OVER PRICED WRECKED VEHICLE!?! MAD is an UNDERSTATEMENT for what I felt...So I wanted to speak to JAKE the GM...OF COURSE HE is THERE, BUT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!! SUCH BAD BUSINESS!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT going to this dealership!!! EVER!! Do yourself a favor and drive across the street to ALM- Mall of Georgia in you want to good car shopping experience!!

Bought Dodge Durango MY2012

by from Greenvile, SC |

-Bought of 2012MY Dodge Durango. Turned in my 14 year old Dodge Durango. Dealer gave me $1500. -Negotiated price for 2h - Dealer no quite easy to deal with - 2 stars. -Showed me several vehicle - 4 starts -Went through financing for 2h - not very transparent, misleading, complicated and charged me for an insurance a fee that should not have been charged. Made up for the lower sale price I have negotiated - 1 star -Dealer provided temporary tag - expired w/o having registration. Several phone calls later - extended temp. tag. After 6 weeks finally the registration came - 2 stars Overall 2 stars. My experience was not quite pleasant.

Told many things, bad service

by from Douglasville ga |

I was trying to buy a jeep patriot. I filled out the credit App, got with sales assoc. After having to call them back several times They called me back said everything was good, financing was good and finance manager Will call you in 5 mins to give you all the numbers and you can pic up your vehicle . I never heard back, they sold my vehicle and said they saw no Reason to call me since they sold it to someone else. The sales manager called me back after I spoke with him Said he would get me another one same color and all. Come to find out he was trying to get me a totally different color and a 5 speed not an auto which I wanted. Then he also stopped faking my calls, and never Returned them. I went to Hayes bought a patriot and was treated awesome and with integrity.

Dissapointed

by from John Fayetteville, GA |

I replaced my entire AC as per their technicians advice however three months after istallation teh system failed but because it was winter and my Dodge is used for business i decided to wait. In 4 months down the live the AC compressor failed and i returned the vehicle for repair unfortunately they refused to honor the warranty. My former compressor had no problem and had gobne for 75000 miles but the new one they installed failed after 30000 miles which made me believe they use sub standard parts to save cost. They have since then lost my business.

Best customer service at a dealership!

by from Alpharetta, GA |

Excellent salesman with lots of vehicle knowledge, open to ideas and options to keep moving the car purchase through. Still wish the entire process was shorter, but patience was all around. Thank you so much for the Durango of my dreams mopar matt!

The Ram truck experts

by from Pensacola, FL |

Matthew Sampson was a great sales representative and provided in-depth knowledge of Dodge Rams. Thank you!

Would do business here again!

by from Buford, GA |

Great customer service! Very efficient. We would absolutely come back again.

Be warned

by from Buford, Ga |

I've never had to deal with people so rude and unwilling to listen much less care. While I cannot speak for everyone I can say Steven, used car manager, and Matt Sampson online auto sales are two employees you so not want to deal with. I can't stress this enough, automobile are not cheap, do not make the mistake of giving a company and or rude employee your business or hard earned money. They sale cars that are not street legal and or cars with after market parts that are illegal in the state of Georgia. To top it off they laugh about it in your face . About as unprofessional as it gets, and they don't care

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Customer bought the vehicle a year ago and got a ticket for tinted tail lights. Came in our dealership shortly after and was very upset. Truck was used, over ten years old, and was sold 'as-is'. Demanded us to replace the lights and was very rude. We tried to provide a solution, but client did not care to hear our options.

Great Experience!

by from Flowery Branch, GA. |

Keith Perkins, Tom Sliger, and Robert (in F & I ) are the best!!!! Buy a vehicle from them. Loved the whole experience.

Unethical

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Seller backed out of deal after a signed deal was made. Avoid at all costs. I wrote an in-depth review but it does not seem to be showing up. Doubling my efforts to try to ensure I do all I can to warn others.