Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4345 Buford Dr, Buford, GA 30518

Used 888-560-2138 Used 888-560-2138
Service 888-574-1305 Service 888-574-1305

Going the extra mile and making it easy!

by from Dallas, GA |

'Tee' Stephens and 'Mopar Matt' answered all questions honestly and with a smile! They make buyinga vehicle easy and always seemed willing to go the extra mile. I will happily return for my next vehicle. Many Thanks!!!

Good Experince

by from Ellenwood GA |

Worked with Clay Taylor smooth process. Got exactly what I wanted.

Great Sales Guy

by from Gainesville, Ga |

We highly recommend these guys, especially our salesman Clay Taylor . He got us a great deal on a company truck that we really needed. A very professional attitude. He really made our purchase an enjoyable one.

Mall of Georgia Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

February 3, 2016

Thanks RM Drywall, not only do we appreciate your business but we also appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with us, it means a great deal to us that you would take the time to say a few good words about us and Clay in particular.

Great dealership

by from Alpharetta |

Best dealer that I have worked with. Great selection of used cars and great prices.

Overall great experience

by from Buford ga |

Had a very great experience overall! Would recommend to anyone!

"Daddio"

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

I needed a new car mine was on its last leg. I stopped by and the salesman were great they treated me with respect , friendly staff. They made the whole experience very comfortable and not intimidating. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends.

IT Sales and Service

by from Buford, GA |

Went in looking for a Chrysler 300. My salesman, Jeff Patrick did a superb job in prompt communication, and in helping me find exactly what I wanted at a reasonable price. Christian was also very straight forward and helpful in finance. These guys are great at Mall of GA Chrysler. I would recommend them highly.

Good new car buying experience, responsive dealer

by from Athens, GA |

I started my new car purchase by phone because I live in Athens and found the car I wanted online. My salesman Manny was very responsive by phone. Within hours the dealer's Finance Manager found a lender for me and agreed to an out-the-door price. (I have fair to average credit and did not have a down payment.) The next day I bought the car. They were ready for me when I got to the dealership and we had a quick test drive. I am happy with my salesperson and with the car. The financing process was a bit tricky if you need to go through them...be alert and prepare beforehand with online research. I think this dealer is about par for the course though when it comes to the final negotiation--they aren't overtly unethical but they do try to get the better end of the deal as you would expect. Make sure you read your contract carefully before signing and take your time. Overall, not a bad place to go. My local dealer wouldn't even work with me via email and phone so Mall of Georgia is a step ahead when it comes to internet/phone sales. I thought my salesperson Manny had good intentions and just wanted to make an honest sale. He doesn't talk too much or try to be slick which I liked. He never tried to talk me out of the car I wanted or convince me of anything. (For reference I am a female inexperienced car buyer, at most risk for being "run over" by a salesperson.) I would shop here again because they took me seriously, worked over the phone, found a reputable lender and a great APR before I even arrived in person, detailed the car quickly, and didn't try to get me to buy a car I didn't want. The Finance Manager also worked with me when I wanted to alter my contract; even though he was frustrated he kept his cool and got me the deal I wanted. He does lose points for being too good at his job, though (the final negotiations were very confusing and definitely too "slick" for me to keep up with). I ended up with a fair deal and a great price for the car so I am happy.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU NEVER GO HERE!!!!

by from Tampa, FL |

Poor MIGHT be an UNDERSTATEMENT for this dealership!!! I talked to a sales person named Manny over the phone about a truck I wanted to purchase....The quality of the pictures online were NOT very quality pictures (which should have stopped me there), but the truck we were looking at was exactly what we wanted! I told Manny, that I was going to be driving up from Florida to purchase the truck IF I could get what I wanted out our current truck! I wanted to speak to the GENERAL MANAGER, Jake, to MAKE SURE that if I made the drive the deal would be exactly what we wanted, but JAKE was too BUSY to get on the phone with me (THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST CLUE)!! Manny ASSURED US, that the trip would be worth our while!! So we MADE the TRIP!! Got to the dealer...Had Manny paged....He was there, but NO WHERE to be FOUND...So we decided to just go out and look at the truck while we waited....Got to the truck to find that THE FRONT IN HAD BEEN WRECKED!!!!!!!! This dealership let me drive over 450 miles ONE WAY to trade in a 2012 truck in EXCELLENT CONDITION to purchase an OVER PRICED WRECKED VEHICLE!?! MAD is an UNDERSTATEMENT for what I felt...So I wanted to speak to JAKE the GM...OF COURSE HE is THERE, BUT NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!! SUCH BAD BUSINESS!! I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT going to this dealership!!! EVER!! Do yourself a favor and drive across the street to ALM- Mall of Georgia in you want to good car shopping experience!!

Bought Dodge Durango MY2012

by from Greenvile, SC |

-Bought of 2012MY Dodge Durango. Turned in my 14 year old Dodge Durango. Dealer gave me $1500. -Negotiated price for 2h - Dealer no quite easy to deal with - 2 stars. -Showed me several vehicle - 4 starts -Went through financing for 2h - not very transparent, misleading, complicated and charged me for an insurance a fee that should not have been charged. Made up for the lower sale price I have negotiated - 1 star -Dealer provided temporary tag - expired w/o having registration. Several phone calls later - extended temp. tag. After 6 weeks finally the registration came - 2 stars Overall 2 stars. My experience was not quite pleasant.