Lindsay Acura

5880 Scarborough Blvd, Columbus, OH 43232

New 888-799-3005 New 888-799-3005
Used 888-843-7512 Used 888-843-7512
Service 888-367-5359 Service 888-367-5359

#1 Acura Dealer in Ohio! Experience the Difference with Lindsay Acura...

First Class Service

by from athens, ohio |

We received first class service from this dealer on the purchase of a used vehicle. We will see them again for our next auto. Can't say enough good things about this dealer and they way we were treated.

Great Dealership for Sales and Service

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I just had a great sales experience with Lindsay Acura. This was my third MDX purchase from Lindsay, and salesperson Mark Gibson did a great job answering all my questions and helping me to consider all the right options. Once my decision was made, he then facilitated quick preparation and had the car ready for pickup the next day. And even though he was scheduled off that day, he came in to walk me through setting up some of the features. I've also used Lindsay's service department for all required maintenance on the cars and am pleased with their customer service and quality of work.

Excellent buying experience

by from dayton |

Mark Gibson was our sales person. He did a great job of presenting the car to us and explaining why we should choose the MDX. We had a great experience and will likely return for future purchases even though we live an hour away. We love our gently used MDX! Thanks Mark

Bate and switch

by from Lowell, mi |

Called on a used car they have advertised, sales person said the car has a stop sale it due to recall and won't be ready for several months. Then sales person tried to get me to look at a new one. Why advertise a car that's not for sale. If I wanted a new one, I wouldn't get it from a dealer 250 miles away.

Outstanding Service***

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I received outstanding service from Eric at Lindsay Acura. He was very patient and knowledgeable on every car and I am very happy with my purchase.

Excellent Service !!!!

by from New Albany, OH |

I want to send Kudos to Logan at Lindsay Acura Service Center for his excellent customer service. When I showed up for a service appointment, I realized that due to an user entry error, my service appointment was scheduled for a future date. In spite of this, Logan was able to accommodate me and also arrange for a loaner car as they had to keep my car over the weekend for further diagnostics. Once the issue was diagnosed, Logan provided me with prompt updates and worked with the Sales Manager/Acura to cover all the repair expenses for free as this was a recent purchase. This was an expensive repair job and kudos to Lindsay for picking up the cost. Another reason why I only want to do business with Lindsay.

Amazing Staff

by from Columbus, Ohio |

I was very impressed with my experience at Lindsay Acura. Tabitha did a great job trying to work with my price range and to put me in the vehicle I was wanting. They are extremely positive and care about who they are working with. I want to show my appreciation to both Stephanie and Tabitha for doing all that they could to help assist my needs with the vehicle I wanted! :-)

Great service

by from Canal Winchester, OH |

Easy friendly buying experience! Mark Gibson helped me find the car I was looking for and the finance guy helped me get my payment where I wanted it.

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Columbus, Oh. |

I stayed away from car dealerships for over 8 years due to awful customer service. Circumstances directed me to go back, but I wanted to go somewhere I hadn't been before. Boy was that the best decision EVER!!! Lindsay has a customer for life!!!!! Mr. Dunbar was straight forward, no gimmicks or games and was very pleasant! Thank you for reigniting my hope in purchasing from car lots again. I will not go anywhere else and I am telling everyone I know to go to Lindsay!

buying a new car

by from COLUMBUS OHIO |

HAD A GREAT BUYING EXPERIENCE AT LINDSEY ACURA CHARLIE DAVIS WAS MY SALEMAN,THEY GAVE ME A GREAT DEAL ON MY TRADE-IN AND I ROAD OFF THE THE SHOWROOM FLOOR WITH A BRAND NEW RLX, THE CARE AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL AT LINDSEY WAS IMPECCABLE,YOU GUYS ARE BLESSING TO MY FAMILY AND TO THIS COMMUNITY, KEEP UP THE BUSINESS OF EXCELLENTS, GREAT TEAM WORK!! MR. B.WOODS