5880 Scarborough, Columbus, OH 43232

Service 888-367-5359

Experience the Difference!!

First Class Service

by from athens, ohio |

We received first class service from this dealer on the purchase of a used vehicle. We will see them again for our next auto. Can't say enough good things about this dealer and they way we were treated.

Tabitha Browning was awesome!

by from Delaware, Ohio |

Tabitha Browning was a great dealer. She was easy to work with. We a very happy with our purchase.

Buying a car from Phil Dunbar

by from New Albany, Oh |

If your looking for a good honest deal see Phil Dunbar. Nice dealership with a great sales staff. We,ll be back again if Phil still there ..

Outstanding Customer Care

by from Columbus, Ohio |

My experience with Lindsay Acura has been nothing less than Outstanding. I have had outstanding customer care from the Sales Department and the Service Department since I purchased my first car from Lindsey Acura a few years ago. Gary Hilton, an awesome Sales Consultant, assisted me in my first Acura purchase, TSX. He is a super nice person, incredibly knowledgeable about the vehicles, and was very attentive to my car buying needs. He explained all the benefits of owning an Acura and the value they retain. I simply loved the car that he showed me, along with all of the features it had. He even helped me set up my Hands-Free Telephone Calling feature, which was an important feature for me to have. After purchasing my new car, he promised he would keep in touch with me, and he has kept his promise. Even now, I receive emails from him to see if my needs have changed and to let me know of any upcoming special events taking place. Thank you Gary Hilton! I recently returned to Lindsey Acura to purchase my second vehicle, TL. Gary was on vacation, so Frank Garcia was the Sales Specialist that provided me another awesome experience. I was truly impressed with his enthusiasm, humor, and knowledge of the vehicle that I purchased. He made me and my husband feel as if he?d known us for years. He also made certain that everything about my new car was in impeccable condition, and if he didn?t feel that it was right, he made arrangements for it to be taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you Frank Garcia! I feel like I could say a million wonderful things about my experiences with Lindsey Acura, but the one most memorable is the exceptional customer care that I?ve received. It does not go unnoticed when someone takes pride in making sure that their customers are happy.

Phillip Dunbar And Karoline Ross

by from Dublin,Oh |

Special Financing Department was exceptional and knowledgeable and also very understanding I would recommend that everybody needs to purchase a car at Lindsay Acura.

by from Brevard NC |

Great staff and dealership. My salesman Bobby Hilton was professional and helped me greatly through the buying process as well as his Manager Tom, Highly recommend Lindsay Acura, their staff is honest and do what they say they will do to close the deal on my 2011 Lexus LS 460. It is a first class operation and it prices its cars fairly. I will be back to get a car for my wife! George B

Great Service

by from Columbus, OH |

John Hernandez is excellent! His customer service was superb and his attention to detail was great. I appreciate his service. I'm a very happy customer!

Excellent customer care and service

by from Indiana |

Lindsay Acura review Gary Hilton (Sales Consultant) Gabriel Waters (Sales Assistant/Internet) John Viel (Business Manager) Provided additional photos to internet listing. Responded to emails and texts promptly. Fresh wash and detail prior to my arrival. Worked late into evenings via email, text, and on the day of purchase. Helped to provide a thorough test drive (bumpy open parking lot, not just smooth roads by the dealership) Drove to Batteries Plus to ensure fresh batteries were in the DVD Entertainment system?s remote. Had the dealership?s contracted leather specialist repair a blemish in the leather door panel within 45 minutes. No visible sign of the blemish remained. Promptly located a small plastic replacement panel that the vehicle needed. Provided gift baskets for me to take home to my family (holiday season) Gave me a very reasonable price on my trade-in. Spent time after the dealership closed to ensure I knew how the navigation and audio systems worked prior to my long night drive home. Even paired my phone with system via bluetooth, programmed my home address in the nav system, located great XM station, and provided snacks and drinks for the drive as well. Was cognizant of the long day and drive I had and worked quickly, efficiently, and very hard to provide excellent customer service. Even called to check on me in an effort to keep me alert my during 5 hour drive home. Gary Hilton is professional, top-notch, detail oriented, and caring. Very helpful and genuine gentleman.

by from Columbus |

My wife and myself just bought a used '05 Acura MDX from Lindsay last Saturday. Our sales professional was top notch. Very kind, and very informative. Gary made sure to take us on lengthy test drive of the MDX and even went into great detail about his own affinity for Acura products. Gary even showed me his own auto, and why he purchased used, and then did an excellent job of breaking it down to my wife. Gary did the salesmen thing by "upping" us. But, that is to be expected. It was very relaxed and zero pressure to buy the newer car. Gary and Justin (in finance) went the extra mile by getting us out of there as fast as they could (we had a party to attend), and getting the payments well into our budgeted price. Nice work fellas! A little about the MDX. The MDX was in near mint condition. I could tell it has sat on the lot for awhile and LIndsay needed to get rid of it. There was a little surface rust on the leading edge of the hood, and tire pressure issues. But those things are to be expected on a SUV that was driven. There is also a malfunctioning lock actuator that Gary/Lindsay Acura promised to repair. Those not informed about mileage and how it relates to Honda's/Acura's might be turned off by a SUV with nearly 150k on it. But, those in the know understand that most Japanese vehicles are just getting broken in at that point. The carfax report is what (in part) brought us into Lindsay Acura's show room. Having knowledge of the timing belt being replaced was huge. The price listed on Cars.com was the other contributing factor. We drove 25 miles to look at this MDX and the feeling was right from the time we shook hands with Gary. Nice work Lindsay Acura! You have earned yourself a customer who will refer others to your dealership.

No one ever contacted me.

by from Cave creek AZ |

Inquired about a specific car and received an auto generated email introducing me to their dealership. I never received a follow up contact via email to discuss my inquiry. Too late now but since cars.com asked for a review---here it is

Lindsay Acura responded to this review

December 12, 2013

Tom, I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our internet sales department. We certainly strive to make our customers experience as easy and convenient as possible. I noticed that the day after you submitted a lead to us, that you opted out of email. Legally, we are not allowed to email you once you have opted out. If you are still interested in a preowned Acura, please let me know and we would be more than happy to assist you! Thank you for your time Nicole Kiser Business Development Manager Lindsay Acura

CR V purchase.

by from Dublin, Oh |

It was a pleasure to work with Gary, Ed, and Tom. I really appreciate your kindness and patience.